Zach Naked in School - Cover

Zach Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A sequel to Hunter Naked in School and Jeff Naked in School, told from the viewpoint of Hunter and Jeff's friend Zach, a junior with an active and somewhat kinky sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Friday, September 11, 2005

Bernie was waiting for me in the driveway. He got in the car and leaned over to kiss me, but we didn't do anything else. I turned on the radio and we drove to school, making occasional small talk along the way. When I got to the locker room, I noticed that Hunter wasn't there again. When I asked Jeff about it, he said that Hunter was still sick, so I offered to relieve him.

We sat down on the bench and took hold of one another's cocks. We both began stroking, and I took another look around the room. Once again, the locker room was full of kids taking full advantage of the opportunities provided by the Naked in School Program. When both our cocks were fully hard, I returned my attentions to Jeff. We made out as we jerked each other. I came first, shooting my load onto the floor. I continued to stroke Jeff until he reached orgasm. Naturally, he came all over his chest and then smeared himself with the results. I went over to the sinks to wash up.

When I got to English class I noticed that Jake Chapa was once again barefoot. So were about half the girls in the class. I hadn't noticed whether they'd gone barefoot the rest of the week, I was too busy paying attention to Jake and Quint. I overheard a couple of girls talking about it; one said that it was really nice to be able to go barefoot without looking weird. I guess that was another benefit of The Program, it opened up notions of what was considered acceptable clothing. Quint sat down next to me, giving me an excellent view of both him and Jake. I noticed that Quint had put on a beaded ankle bracelet for the occasion, and Jake's feet were noticeably dustier than the day before. Had he gone all the way to school barefoot? The mere thought gave me an erection, which only grew in size and strength as the class wore on and I stared at their beautiful feet.

Bernie was waiting to relieve me in second period. He had me sit on top of a desk while he began to stroke me. Then, he leaned forward and began sucking my feet. One by one he sucked and licked each of my toes. The combined feeling of his hand on my cock and his mouth on my feet was amazing, and I could already feel myself coming close to the edge. Bernie finished with my toes and buried his face in the sole of my right foot, deeply inhaling its smell and licking all over the sole. When he did the same with the left foot, I could no longer hold back, and ejaculated all over Bernie's hair. He asked to go to the bathroom to wash it out, and I sat down.

For lunch, I had chicken tenders and fries. When I sat down, I made a loud flatulent sound, which created a burst of laughter from the entire cafeteria. Pulling a whoopee cushion out from under my ass, I glared at Quint.

"Really, that's the best you can do?" He was too hysterical to respond. I just chuckled and tossed him the whoopee cushion. "You know I'm going to get you back for this, right?"

Quint recovered enough of his wits to speak. "Yeah, but the look on your face was totally worth it."

After lunch, I proceeded, through a gauntlet of people making fart noises with their arms and giggling, to the gym. I 'dressed' and headed outside. Today the juniors and the freshmen were both on the track. They were doing the mile run.

When I got into the showers, Khac came up to me and whispered in my ear "I have a request, but I don't think it's reasonable."

"What is it?"

"I want to suck your cock."

There was no way in hell I was passing up an opportunity like this. I told Khac to kneel down and take as much of my dick as he could in his mouth. He was unpracticed but enthusiastic. I moaned with pleasure.

"You're doing good, just try to suck a little harder and be careful of your teeth," I told him. He sucked for a while longer and then ran his tongue up and down the length of my shaft.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" I asked

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.