Zach Naked in School - Cover

Zach Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sequel to Hunter Naked in School and Jeff Naked in School, told from the viewpoint of Hunter and Jeff's friend Zach, a junior with an active and somewhat kinky sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Thursday, September 10, 2005

I decided since I was going to be naked all day anyway, that it wasn't any use to put on any more clothes than the law required. I just pulled on boxers and a pair of jeans. I decided to put on an anklet for Bernie's benefit. My hair was starting to grow back a little, so I went ahead and shaved it again.

When Bernie saw me, he was impressed.

"You look great," he said, and leaned in to kiss me.

"Not yet, let's save it for school," I responded, and we drove on. When I got to school, it turned out that Hunter was absent. He must have caught whatever Jeff had. Jeff sought me out for relief. He sat down on the bench, and I took his cock in my hand and began stroking. Jeff wasn't as big as Hunter or Bernie, but still respectable. While I jerked him off, I looked around at the rest of the room. I'd never really noticed the activities of my teammates during this period, having been too occupied with my own sex life. It turned out I had missed quite a show. Tammy Kidman was giving head to Juan Gingerich, while getting it from Ken Garner. Grace Melendez was up against the wall, getting fucked by Howie Nelson, and most of the rest of the team were masturbating themselves. It was an incredible sight, and my own cock stirred to life. I returned my attention to Jeff, and placed my mouth over his dick. He moaned and began stroking my head and body as I began to suck him. It wasn't long before Jeff shouted out "I'm cumming." I replaced my mouth with my hand and aimed upwards as I pumped his cock. I kept pumping as Jeff squirted onto his chest and my hand. I went to the sink to wash my hands while Jeff smeared the cum all over his body. He and Hunter both really liked walking around covered in cum, it was nice that they had that in common.

I got to English class and discovered that Jake Chapa had followed Quint's lead in going barefoot. I sat down behind him instead of in my usual place, and noticed that Mrs. Adkinson looked somewhat relieved. Jake's soles were clean; he must have taken his shoes off at his locker. I proceeded to enjoy the spectacle of his feet for the duration of the bell. He liked to cross his legs with one foot off the ground and the other arched so that only the toes were on the floor. I loved it, and by the time class ended I was hard as a rock.

Of course, Bernie was waiting to take care of me in second period. He had wisely removed his shirt beforehand, leaving his wonderfully toned chest and abdominal muscles exposed for the world to see. He leaned in and grasped my cock in his right hand. His left hand cupped my balls as he began to jerk me. My breathing grew shallow and I looked up. Our audience had grown less attentive since we began this ritual two weeks ago, and several kids used the opportunity to hurriedly finish their homework before Ms. Brandon collected it, but it was still nice to have an audience. I closed my eyes as I felt the pleasure building in my cock. I leaned back and murmured "I love you" to Bernie, then I came. It was a really great orgasm, helped along by the extra stimulation from the morning. I opened my eyes and saw Bernie covered in my secretions. I reached for a tissue and helped wipe him off. He put his shirt back on and then we sat down.

At lunch, I sat down next to Quint. "What happened to Hunter?"

He rolled his eyes, "He caught some sort of stomach bug from Jeff. I told him to wait a couple of days before making out, but he didn't listen. So I got to listen to him puking his guts out all last night."

Tammy came to Hunter's defense "They're in love, what did you expect?"

Quint snorted, "I'm just glad he was born in the age of STD shots, 10 years earlier and he'd have wound up with AIDs or syphilis by the time he was out of college."

Christine couldn't help but laugh, "Quint, you sound just like your grandmother."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.