Zach Naked in School - Cover

Zach Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sequel to Hunter Naked in School and Jeff Naked in School, told from the viewpoint of Hunter and Jeff's friend Zach, a junior with an active and somewhat kinky sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Wednesday, September 9, 2005

It was my turn to drive. My Accord wasn't as cool as Bernie's Mustang, but it would get us there. I noticed that he was already barefoot, except for a loose hemp anklet on his right foot.

"Are you going to the meeting this afternoon?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Quint's cousin suggested that we get local bands to do a benefit show, and I thought your band might want to play it. Also, he and Christine might try out."

"What instruments do they play?"

"Khac plays drums, Christine does the keyboard and sings. She's a really good singer, I saw her in last year's musical."

"Great, those are just what we needed."

"Khac might not be here long though, he's planning to move back to New Orleans."

Bernie thought for a moment, "Well, if I don't find anyone else, he'll at least do as a stop-gap for the next few months."

We got to school a little late, so I had already missed Hunter and Jeff's performance. I stripped off quickly and hurried to class. I was pleased to find that Quint had come to school barefoot, with any luck he would start a trend. I leaned over and whispered to him.

"Nice shoes."

"Yeah, just wait until I get you back."

We both suppressed a laugh and sat down. I guess he wanted to show me there were no hard feelings, or shared in his brother's exhibitionist streak, because he immediately crossed his legs, giving me an excellent view of the sole of his foot. He wriggled his toes throughout the class, driving me nearly to distraction. He had apparently been outside barefoot before school, I could see dirt and the hint of grass stains on his soles.

By the time class ended, I was hard as a rock and could hardly bear the excitement. I practically ran to trig and Bernie. By some weird stroke of fate, I got a Reasonable Request in the hallway. I hadn't had a request since the first week, people mostly stopped making them once the novelty and the sense of naughtiness wore off. The request came from a girl who wanted to stroke my cock. Thank God it wasn't a guy, or I would have been toast. As it was, I was practically dying by the time she finished, and ran the rest of the way to class.

Bernie was waiting for me at the front of the classroom. "I just got a request," I said, and shoved his face onto my cock. I kept my hand on Bernie's head as he began to suck me off. After a few seconds of this, I couldn't stand it anymore and began rapidly fucking his face. He made a gurgling sound and his face reddened as I thrust my cock deep into his throat. It sounded like he was choking, so I let him off just before I came. I sprayed what seemed like gallons of cum all over his face and chest, staining his shirt.

Bernie stood up slowly, "You've gotta take requests more often."

"I think I might have ruined your shirt."

"This way you get a little bit of an extra show," he said, and took the shirt off. We kissed lovingly before returning to our seats so class could begin.

At lunch, I noticed that Christine and Khac had joined Quint in going barefoot. Maybe it would become a trend. They were both excited about trying out for Bernie's band, and I told them that he would be at the meeting. Hunter and Tammy Kidman both mentioned that they had talked to other people who were interested in the club, which was a good sign.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.