Zach Naked in School - Cover

Zach Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A sequel to Hunter Naked in School and Jeff Naked in School, told from the viewpoint of Hunter and Jeff's friend Zach, a junior with an active and somewhat kinky sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Male   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tuesday, September 8, 2005

Bernie had offered me a ride to school. I heard his car, a yellow 1964 Mustang that Bernie and his dad had restored, pull up in the driveway. I grabbed my backpack and ran out to the car.

Bernie greeted me with a kiss. "Put it in park," I told him.

"What?"

"Just do it."

He complied, and I reached across the seat and unbuttoned his shorts, revealing his soft, uncut dick. I took it in my hand, and it quickly hardened as he understood what I was aiming at. Leaning over, I put my mouth on him, and began sucking as he moaned with pleasure. Bernie stroked my head as I continued sucking him, and I could tell that his breathing was getting faster. The radio began playing Don't Stop Believin' as I sped up. Shortly thereafter, the music was drowned out by Bernie's enthusiastic moaning, and he came into my mouth. I greedily swallowed his salty offerings, and sat up to kiss him.

"Thanks," he said, "how can I repay you?"

"Take your shoes off, and go to school barefoot the whole day." I responded. He readily agreed and threw his worn sneakers into the back seat.

We made small talk as we drove.

"How's the band coming?" I asked. Bernie had been trying to get a rock band together, and was holding tryouts this week.

"Pretty good, I've found two guitar players and a bassist. Now I just need a drummer and keyboardist."

"I'll ask around at school."

When we got to school, I headed to the locker room to strip off. Jeff had returned to school, and he and Hunter were already going at it, evidently he was cured of whatever he had been sick with. I pulled my shirt off and watched them make out and grope one another. I pulled down my shorts and underwear as they assumed the 69 position on the floor, with Jeff on top. They were both evidently really into it, and I became aroused myself as I watched them going at it. Hunter was massaging Jeff's ass while he sucked. They came almost in unison, splattering one another's faces. I knew they had no plans to wash up, Hunter and Jeff both loved showing off the evidence of their sexual escapades. I, however, needed to wash up from my performance in Bernie's car, and went to the sinks. When I got back, they had both left, so I headed on to class.

I took my usual seat next to Quint, and settled down to watch his feet. About midway through the class, he turned to get something out of his backpack. Seeing my chance, I reached my feet over and slid his flip-flops over to my desk. Quint turned around just as I was stuffing them in my backpack. He reached over to grab my backpack, but I was too quick for him; I had the bag pressed firmly under my own bare feet. The resulting commotion attracted a glare from Mrs. Adkinson, and we both returned to our work, but not before Quint muttered 'asshole' under his breath and grinned at me.

English class ended and I headed to trig class. Between Hunter and Jeff's display in the locker room and Quint's feet, I was in need of relief. Bernie was ready and willing to give it to me. True to his word, he remained barefoot, and his feet showed the dirt of the school floors. He began by licking the dirt off my feet, and proceeded to lick his way up my legs. He then started on my dick.

"Use your hands," I whispered. He stood up and kissed my while his warm hands caressed my dick. He then proceeded to massage my balls before beginning to jack me off in earnest. I loved the feeling of his hand on my dick, especially combined with the knowledge of our attentive audience. "I'm about to cum," I warned him. Bernie nodded, and lowered his face in front of my dick. He caught my semen on his nose and chin, and it began to drip down his neck. I grabbed a couple of tissues from Ms. Brandon's desk and began to clean us both off. When I was finished, we both sat down and the class began.

On my way to lunch, I remembered Quint's shoes. I wanted to make sure he stayed barefoot the rest of the day, so I needed to put them somewhere he couldn't get them. I briefly thought about throwing them in the trash, but they were an expensive brand, so I decided to just stuff them in my locker.

Sure enough, Quint was still barefoot when I sat down to lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.