The Trade Off
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie

Heather wished her first time with me alone. Since she was a virgin I felt this was a reasonable request. When I got a chance to speak to Lucy I informed her what was about to happen and that afterwards Heather would be subservient to both of us. Since she had been instrumental in setting the situation up, she was pleased with the outcome.

"I know she is a virgin, but I don't think you should hold back on introducing her to all that is involved in being your submissive little slave slut," she told me with a grin. "Make sure you give her a good workout. By the way, there is no time like the present, so why don't you start with her now."

I agreed with her assessment of the situation, but went on to tell her what I had agreed with Heather.

"I don't think we should play with her. So before we get involved in this I need your agreement that it should be something which we commit ourselves for the long term. I really think she would be badly damaged if we did otherwise."

"If that is the case, master, I bow to your wishes. I like Heather, and I am quite prepared to have her as a long term partner."

"Even to the point where I give her the full legal rights which belong to a wife," I asked. "This would mean sharing any inheritance with her and with her children should I impregnate her and give her any?"

"Yes, she is going to be in our lives, for the long term anyway since she is my agent. I have no objection to the arrangement you have suggested. I knew this was always a possibility when I made my agreement with you. I enjoyed being part of a group, even though I was the one who suggested we pull out of our previous arrangement. This is different and I think I will nice to have another woman to share with. After all, my German girl made me aware of my 'Bi' side," she said with a grin.

"If I was not going to be otherwise engaged very shortly, that might just have warranted your bottom being well and truly smacked."

"Promises, Promises," she said, a smile, "But if you have the energy left when you finish with our new partner, then you can make good your threat this evening."

"I may just do that." I warned.

"Then I will prepare myself and await your pleasure my Lord," she grinned.

When Lucy and Heather had finished their business for the day we had dinner. As Lucy and heather made to clear the table and put away the dinner, I told them to stop.

"Lucy, I think you should do the chores this evening as Heather and I have some business to attend to."

Lucy looked at me in surprise, and then the penny dropped.

"Certainly, master, I hope your new slave will enjoy the experience and I will see you in the morning."

As Lucy and I conversed, I was watching Heather's response. First, there was shock and then apprehension and perhaps a touch of fear on her face.

"Heather, I want you to go to your bedroom and wait for me coming up. While you are waiting you will undress. When you are naked, you will kneel facing the door with your head bowed and your hands behind your back. In future when I give you an order to get naked and wait for me, that is the submissive position you will adopt. Now go and do as I have told you.

She looked at me for a moment and then found her voice,

"I will do as you bid me, master."

"Don't be too hard on her," Lucy pleaded. "She is not the youngster I was when you introduced me to the delights of my servility"

"I am aware of that my girl, and you can take twenty penalty points for that little piece of advice. They will be translated into a severe spanking this evening. She will be instructed into her new role as I see fit."

"I stand corrected, my Lord, and I will ready myself when you so order it."

"Good, now go about your business and I will attend to my new submissive, who, I might point out, is in her present role at your behest."

"Yes, Lord, I am aware of that. I just hope that like me, she enjoys the experience."

"I am glad you enjoyed your first experience. At the time I was not certain of that. Enjoyment was not the thing that came to my mind as I reddened your bottom." I said with a grin. "If it was a pleasure, then I hope Heather finds the same satisfaction."

"I hope so too, master," she said as she carried the dishes through to the kitchen.

I waited for a bit before making my way to our bedroom. When I entered I found Heather waiting for me. She was kneeling, stripped and waiting for me. in the pose which I had ordered.

I Stripped of my clothes, then stood in front of her and my erect cock was level with her face.

"After some thought, I have decided that your slave name will be Erica Since this is a variety of Heather. When I address you as Erica you will obey me in all things and your body will be mine to do with as I wish. When you are in your role as Erica you will address me as master, or if you wish, you can emulate Lucy, who likes to use the term, 'my Lord.' Is that clear?"

"Yes, master," she said softly.

I reached down and gently grasping her chin, I tilted up her face so that she had to look at me.

"I had to struggle to catch that what you said just then. When I ask you a question, you will answer confidently and make sure I know what your response is. To reinforce that, I am going to punish you more severely that I normally would for such a trivial offence. This will make my point. It will also let you know what it feels like when you disobey me. Lastly, I am also doing it just because I will enjoy it. I hope you accept that my final reason is enough reason itself for me to do so."

"You have made it clear master that my body is yours to do with as you wish."

"Good! You are now going to suck my hard Cock. I do not expect you to be an expert. Just keep your teeth clear of my erection and bob your head on my penis and suck me until I come. When I do so, you will swallow my seed."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.