The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 37

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lucy.

When I suggested that I might dominate her and make her my submissive, Heather blushed Furiously. But I also got the feeling that if I pushed her, she would readily submit to my demands. I certainly would have liked to pursue the matter but I was unsure what Charlie's reaction would be.

I decided I would leave it for now and speak to him about it. If I made her my submissive, then she would in turn become his also. In fairness to him, and since we had withdrawn from multiple sex groups, I would consult him before going down that road. I felt it would be good for Heather if we took her under our wing, even if only for a short period of time

"I want you to think about what I have threatened Heather and we will come back to this matter shortly, You should also be aware that if I make you mine, you will also come under his rule for he is my master and anything which is mine automatically becomes his. So

o be prepared for that.

"I don't think Charlie would want me as his submissive, I am to plain and unattractive for that," Heather said, still blushing.

"But if he did you would willingly submit to him. Even if it meant submitting to me first, wouldn't you?"

To my surprise she replied in the affirmative.

"Yes mistress, but you would have to instruct me on how to behave because I have never even thought of such a thing until now."

It gave a little thrill when she addressed me as mistress. I am fairly certain that when I tell Charlie what has happened and how needy and lacking in confidence Heather is, he will readily agree to do something for her.

"I will accept your submission," I told her, "But before I can act on it I will have to consult my master, though I have little doubt that he will accept your submission also."

Charlie.

I got a real surprise when Lucy told me what had passed between her and Heather. As far as I was aware, heather was here to decide what paintings would be displayed in the forthcoming exhibition to be held at Castle Fortune. I was also surprised to learn that she had such low self-esteem. She wasn't a raving beauty but she had a pleasant face, which lit up when she smiled, and she had a nice figure, even if she was a bit on the stocky side.

It was also a bit of a surprise that Lucy wanted us to get sexually involved with her since we had agreed to pull out of the group sex within out families. On reflection though I was not going to pass u the chance of taking our new partners virginity, it might be a short-term thing or it could develop into something longer lasting and more serious. Even if it did, I could afford to keep two women if that is what they both wanted.

I smiled to myself and thought it was an even more attractive proposition to have two submissive women as play things. I should say at this stage that play things gives the wrong impression of the kind of relationship I want. I don't regard them as playthings, but as two women who have a different kind of sexual needs. They are submissive by nature and a certain degree of pain intensifies their orgasms. I seek to treat tem as they need to be treated.

In the light of that it would be a lot of men's idea of paradise, to have women who are willing to do things and have things done to them that most women would not accept. This carries with it though a responsibility though. The master has to ensure that his use of them doesn't turn to abuse. This is why he gives them a safe word where they can put a stop to things if he pushes them too far.

I am reflecting on this because if I accept Heather into a submissive relationship along with Lucy, then as a responsible master, I have to assure her that I am doing so with the long term in mind and wont cast her off because I tire of her. In her case she needs to know she is valued for herself as well as for the sexual pleasure that she brings. I will make this clear to her from the outset.

Since she is older than Lucy and her biological clock is ticking. So I will also let her know that should she want a child, then I am quite prepared to father one and accept all the responsibilities that go with that. That includes the security of knowing that she will not be cast of but will have all the rights that belong to a wife. This may not be what she wants, but she has to know that it is on offer.

I told Lucy that I would talk to Heather after dinner that evening and that she let her know that I wanted to talk to her. It was a reluctant Heather who accompanied me to my study that evening. I think that this was due to embarrassment rather than any desire to avoid making the kind of commitment that Lucy was encouraging. When we were both seated, I poured myself a whisky and a gin and tonic for her.

"I think you know what this is about Heather. Lucy has informed me of the proposal; she put to you. I want you to know that I would gladly enter into that Kind of relationship with you if you were interested in her proposal. Are you interested? Lucy certainly thinks you are"

She bowed her head to avoid looking at me before replying in a low voice,

"Yes," she said, blushing furiously, "but you don't have to accept me. I know I am not very attractive to men."

"On the contrary, dear girl. I think you are very attractive and your shyness and low opinion of yourself makes me want to be the one who demonstrates to you just how attractive you are."

She looked up at me shyly.

"You are the first man to say anything like that to me. Men just don't seem interested in me."

'I think Lucy gave you a reason for that when she told you that you do not dress to show of your attributes. In fact you go out of your way to hide them."

"How can you say that? Lucy is such a beautiful woman that she makes me seen even more of a plain Jane than I am."

"Spending a good deal of time with you as you deal with Lucy as her agent has given me the opportunity to discover that you are a very attractive woman. Don't forget I have seen you in our swimming pooI and that certainly reveals that you are all woman with a figure many women would give their eyeteeth for. And I for one, would certainly be interested in the kind of relationship she has proposed."

She lifted her head and this time she looked me in the eye, "Do you really mean that or are you just saying it to please your wife?"

"I really mean it," I told her, "Since she is my submissive, I don't have to say things to please her. If I was not interested in the kind of relationship she was proposing, I would just tell her so."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.