The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 35

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Rory

We took a break from our studies and flew up Scotland with Calum, mainly to discuss with mum and Bill the position we had adopted with regard to the group sex. Like Lucy's parents, they understood our position and accepted it without any rancor.

Mum and Bill asked about Lucy's mum and dad and what they thought about things.

"Like you, they understood, but I got the feeling that they may well get in touch with you to see if you would want to continue with them."

"I think your mum and I would like to think about this, before discussing it with them. I think we will invite them up so that we can discuss it face to face. That way we might get a better insight into how we all feel about the future of the group."

Lucy agreed that this was a good idea and told them that her mum and dad would enjoy another visit to Scotland, especially as we were going to be helping them to run things.

Having left it with them the matter of whether or not they would continue was now in their hands. While I had enjoyed the group activities time, I was quite relieved to find that I was quite pleased that we were withdrawing from it and that Lucy and I would now be able to concentrate on our own relationship and on our commitment to Calum.

Lucy

When we returned to Saint Andrews I found a retired teacher who was willing to look after Calum during the day. It proved to be a very fortunate choice since she was not only a motherly soul, but also took delight in seeking to stimulate him. She also had a little mini and agreed to our buying and fitting a child seat for it so that she could take Calum on outings.

Charlie also suggested that since she was officially working for us, we would increase pay for the increase to have her car insured for business. We also made it clear that we would pay for any petrol she used for this purpose. The easiest way to do this was to give her a petrol card, which could be charged to our account so that she could use this when taking our son on outings.

During the term we made frequent trips to Hereford to keep check in the progress being made on the ventures we had suggested for the running of the estate. The cycle paths and walkways have been under construction along with the already existing bridle paths and rights of way giving greater access in the use of the estate. We had also opened a coffee shop and café and even though it was winter, since the weather had been fairly mild though rather wet, these had done enough trade to suggest that come the summer they might even show a profit.

The trade in the cafe and the bookshop was enhanced by the fact that visitors were now being admitted to the rooms that had been restored in the renovations. They willingly paid for admission to the house and gardens and the feedback was generally positive. This was helped by the fact that we had now created a large car park, which was out of sight of the house, but only a short walking distance from it. Each time I was down I made sure to consult with John and praise him for the progress he was making with the ventures we had entrusted to him

"It isn't all my doing," he told me. "I have a good staff and they are enthusiastic about our new approach to things.

"I am glad to hear that," I said with a smile.

"The family is probably aware of it and know that we realized the state of their finances and that we were all worried about our jobs. We all knew about the state of the house and wondered how long his lordship could stay in it. Your coming along as Lucy's fiancée and your readiness to pour your money into the restoration of the house has been a godsend for us. It gives us hope for the future."

"Well, it is our future too. Lucy also knows how many people depend on her for their livelihood. I share her concerns in that respect because I shoulder the same responsibilities at my family's estate in Scotland.

"I have to tell you that Lady Joyce also shares those concerns. She has taken responsibility for the house. She trains the guides and she takes her share in showing the visitors round the house I think the locals have cottoned on to this and the number of visitors increases on the days when she is the guide."

"Knowing her, I bet she gets a kick out of that," I said with a grin.

"That she does," John said with a smile of his own

When I related to Lucy what John had told me, she was pleased that her mother had taken such an interest in the work of our project and she was also pleased that folk were appreciative of our efforts on their behalf.

"However," she reminded me, "You also have responsibilities at home. I know your mum and Dave is capable of running things and the place does not require the effort and supervision needed here, but I think we should visit more often and let them know that we appreciate what they are doing. Besides, I would like to spend a good bit of time up there at Christmas as I want to do at some painting while I am there."

Lucy

We went up to Castle Fortune for Christmas and while Dave brought Charlie up to day with the business of running the estate I found time to do some painting in my studio. I really enjoyed having somewhere that I could retreat to and concentrate on my artistic endeavors. Even with Calum to look after when we were at home, I had been keeping up with my art and felt I was improving.

My family and some of my friends endorsed this feeling by telling me that they thought my work was very professional. A friend of my father had bought two from me over the past year. He in turn had assured me that some of his friends admired them and had asked about the artist. He felt I should open up a web page and display them for sale online. So far I had lacked the confidence to do this. Little did I guess that things were to happen over the course of the holiday, which would change?

Earlier on our relationship Chantelle had told me she had a friend who ran a gallery in Edinburgh. It turned out that she had also been invited to share Christmas with the family and I was introduced to her. Her name was Heather Shaw. When she learnt from my parents and my mother-in-law that I retreated to my studio to paint she asked me if she could see my work. I hung up a few of the ones I had framed and others, which I had in a large portfolio case.

She studied those I had hung without saying very much while I was busy working on my current painting but did not say very much. This made me feel that she wasn't all that impressed. She then sat at the table on which I had set my portfolio and she spent a good deal of time pouring over it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.