The Trade Off
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie

We had begun work on our plans to modernise the way we ran the estate so that we could increase its revenues. We hoped this would enable us to provide it with a sustainable future. It was a bit of a surprise then that Lord William and Sophia asked to meet with us again. They said they wanted to discus the plans we had put before them. This caused Lucy and I to wonder if they were having second thoughts regarding the proposals we had made a few days earlier. If this were the case, would it create problems for our attempt to revolutionize how the business was run.

Since had no idea we what it was about, we met them after dinner the following evening to hear what they had to say. When we arrived Sophia served us coffee and biscuits before we got down to the business on hand. Once we had all settled and were comfortable, Bill opened the discussion.

"Sophia and I have thought a great deal about the things you said at the meeting when you laid out your plans for the running of the estate. We have especially thought about the way you suggested we should fund the cost of putting these plans into action. Essentially what you proposed was to make us a loan and that we could use the value of the estate as security against these advances."

"Yes, I suppose that is true," I told him, "Among other things, this is to make sure that what we are trying to do can go ahead. To be honest, at the moment the estate has no chance of meeting these costs. Our plan covers all eventualities. It means if anything happened to you, Lucy would inherit the estate and the loan. This would enable us to go on doing what we have agreed at our meeting the other day.

It also makes it clear that what has been offered is an unconditional and interest free loan to the estate that is secured by its value. I think that eventually the money spent might well outstrip the value of the estate we are spending it on. However, this is investing for the future and if we are successful the business should start running at a profit and repay the investment in that way.

Sophia said, "We suspected that this was part of your reasoning, so before we called this meeting Bill checked with our accountant and he agreed this was probably the best, and perhaps the only way the estate could become self sustaining."

"We already knew that of course for we had tried the only other way we thought might be possible "If the house had been in good order we could have given the estate to the National Trust to look after and maintain. Built in to that offer was the proviso that we continued to live in at least part of it until our deaths.

But, as you know, the cost of restoring the house was prohibitive. That meant this was not an option for us. So much money would need to be spent on it that this made it impossible for The National Trust to accept our offer. They couldn't afford to undertake the work which would be needed."

"I made Charlie aware the National Trust had turned us down when I made my deal with him. That is why he has stepped in and borne the cost of the restoration." Lucy reminded them

"I am well aware of that," his lordship responded, "but with some assurances we are prepared propose something along the same lines as the ones we made to The National Trust.

'How would you do that, dad?" Lucy wanted to know.

"I suggest that Charlie, instead of lending us the money, he should go ahead and buy the estate with these provisos. The first is the same, as we would have asked of the National Trust, namely, that we continue to live in a designated part of the house until our death. Secondly, any agreed price for the house and estate would take into account the money Charlie has already spent on the restoration of the house.

The last condition would be that he agrees to Lucy having a fifty-percentage stake in the house after the sale. I think that this should also be noted and affect the price asked, since she would have been left that in my will at any rate. It also secures her position in the unlikely event that you two were to split up."

Lucy

When my father said this I told him that we both felt were soul mates and as far as I was concerned Charlie would always be my master.

"I agree that is the most likely out come but you can never be certain just how these thing will turn out." my dad stated.

"Since I agree with Lucy's assessment of our relationship, I have no objection to the last part of your proposal" Charlie said with a smile. "You and Sophia have obviously given this matter a get deal of thought and I am glad you have done so. I will accept your proposal in total and gladly accept its terms. I want say one thing, however and it is an important part of the whole deal.

It is this; even after the amounts spent on all aspects of the estates are taken into consideration, I still want to make sure that there is a considerable sum left for both of you. I want to make sure that you get enough out of it to enable both of you to live comfortably in your retirement. So don't go too far with your discounting of the estates value because of the money spent on the house. That was a separate deal between Lucy and me. She has and still is, and will continue to pay for it by her submission to me.

My mum was visibly moved by Charlie's statement and rose from her seat and went over to him over to give him a big hug.

"Your relationship and the nature of it may have come as a surprise Charlie, but I want you to know that I think Lucy is a lucky young woman to have you. I also want to say that I think we have gained a wonderful son in law."

Charlie gave her a kiss and smiled. "It is two way street dear Sophia since I happen to think I have wonderful in laws."

"I can join this mutual admiration society," I said with a giggle, "Because I happen to think I have wonderful parents, a wonderful husband and great in laws as well."

This caused us all to burst out laughing especially when Bill said,

"I can say amen to that."

"I will fix up an appointment with my lawyers and accountants and begin the process of buying the estate," Charlie told us. "I will arrange with them to meet people from your side to discuss how we are going to do this. The first thing to do, I guess, is to get a valuation of the estate and then agree a price which will realise our aims."

"If you are saying that Lucy's deal with you has already paid for the restoration of the mansion that changes things," Bill said. "With the obvious good will on both sides. We should be able to arrive at a valuation that will do what you wish Charlie. We can assess the price in such a way that reflects and achieves your aims."

"If it achieves what Charlie has just spelt out and leaves you and mum to live comfortably," I told him, then it is a done deal because Charlie will agree. If that happens then the lawyers and accountants will have to comply with your wishes."

"I suppose you are right about that," Lord Bill said with a smile.

"Our proposals are all technicalities and safety nets. As things stand, Lucy is your sole heir and would in any case inherit the place. Since I am her husband, then the whole thing comes back to us in the final analysis," Charlie told them. "This means that any money I am spending now, is in the end, for the benefit of Lucy and I. That is why it should also be designed to take into account your needs. This is the bottom line."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.