The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 32

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie

By the third month of Lucy's Pregnancy we were had informed both sets of parents that they were going to be grandfathers and grandmothers. Needless to say, both set were delighted by the news and told us they would look forward to the happy event.

By the time we entered our third year at university Lucy was showing that she was indeed carrying a child. During this time a pattern of behavior had been established. Lucy and I enjoyed the time we spent together when we were alone but when we were at Castle Fortune or at Bill and Sophie's we got together for a family affair usually in the special rooms which had been created for those occasions. It has to be said though, that because of her condition, everyone treated Lucy much more gently than they might otherwise have done

Sometimes when my mum and Dave came down with us to Bill and Sophie's mansion to see how the work was progressing on their home we came together in the larger group and the family expressed its unusual form of loving within their dungeon. On one of those occasions Dave broke through his taboo and whipped Bill before taking him up his ass and shooting his cum into him.

Another Taboo was also broken when Lucy submitted to her father. This meant that only Dave and I had not taken part in a mutual sexual session. None of the others seemed to think this was anything out of the ordinary since we were the masters within the group. Over the course of the next few months I think these sessions strengthened the bonds within our families and we all drew very close.

During the summer holidays Charlotte had spent some time at Sam's home and her parents had made her welcome and accepted her as Sam's girlfriend. Sam had also spent some time with us at Castle Fortune and it seemed to me their relationship was deepening. They spoke to Lucy and me about their feelings for each other and said that they had applied to go to the same University once they got their A level results. They had applied to go to Edinburgh or Bath

Over the summer Dave and my mum spoke to Charlotte about the possibility of adopting her. Charlotte understood the reasons they gave but she said that she thought that might not be necessary as she and Sam were looking at a long-term relationship which might end in marriage. If it did they would then discuss where they wanted to set up their home, either here or in the United States. Dave and mum did not press the point so things continued as they were.

Over the summer I made inquiries about obtaining my pilot's license and began to take lessons at a flying school. I did not rush at it but hoped to qualify before the Easter Holidays so that I would be free of it before the third year exams began. After the first few lessons my instructor felt I would be ready long before then if I put in the requisite number of flying hours. I felt reasonably confident that he was right in his assessment.

Before the end of the summer holidays Lucy and I went down to spend two weeks with Bill and Sophie in order to see how the work on their mansion was progressing. We were suitably impressed by the progress being made in repairing the roof and restoring the rooms to their former glory. In the places where things had been made watertight reconstruction had taken place in the rooms underneath those areas. Floors had been re-laid and walls re-plastered and in some cases redecorated.

Lucy wondered if we should start thinking about replacing furniture as the areas were completed but I suggested waiting until substantial areas had been restored. I felt this would give us a better atmosphere in which to make decisions that were in harmony with the area. After some discussion everybody agreed that this would be the best way to proceed

For most of the time we had behaved as a normal family and just enjoyed being with Lucy's mum and dad. But on the Friday before we left Sophie said with a smile that Bill had been a bad boy and needed to be punished. She did not specify the nature of his misdeeds but it may well have been a pretext for us all to get together since she suggested that we should all adjourn to the dungeon.

Lucy.

When my mum suggested we should go to the dungeon as my dad was to be punished, I saw an evil grin spread across Charlie's face.

I think that would be very appropriate," he told her. "He isn't the only one who has been remiss."

"Oh! Perhaps I should have known that Lucy too would probably have misbehaved."

"I am not referring to Lucy," Charlie told her forcefully. "Like her, you are also my slut. You are also the hostess here and not until now have you invited us to accompany you to the dungeon, where you well know, I would have taken the opportunity to have you serve me. For that oversight you also deserve to be severely punished."

If my dad's alleged offences were a pretext on my mum's part to have us all get together in the dungeon before we departed, Charlie revealed that he was equally quick off the mark and made sure my mother knew that she too would be in for it. I giggled to myself for I knew this would be something that my mother would have been anticipating. He did not have to say anything to me; I was already looking forward to serving my master in any way that he desired. It just remained to see what Charlie, as the dominant one in this situation, had in store for all of us.

Charlie.

When we arrived in the dungeon I had them all strip and fixed Lucy to the cross while Sophie bent Bill over the table and clamped him in place. She then picked the cat of nine tails from the board and proceeded to whip his ass and proceeded to administer thirty blows When she had finished I took control of her.

"As you have done, so shall it be done to you," I told her with an evil smile,

I then freed Bill and proceeded to keep my word by administering the same punishment to her. Leaving her strapped to the table I turned to his lordship.

"She is all yours my lord you may pleasure her and take whatever pleasure you desire from her. Just remember my orders supersede any she may wish to give."

Bill smiled, went round the table and had her suck him off. Once he had come he began to rub her pussy to bring her to orgasm before mounting her to take his own pleasure.

In the meantime I moved over to Lucy and stuck my fingers into her vagina. She was already sopping wet from observing what was happening to her father and mother.

"I see you are already turned on my little slut. I take it you need something done about that?" I asked.

"I am your slave master. It is not for me to decide what I need. It is your decision and whatever you decide then I know you will do what is best for you slut."

"I keep forgetting what a clever little slave you are and that you can manipulate others into doing what you wish, even from the position of subservience." I told her. "However, knowing how pain increases your sexual enjoyment and it is some time since I last had the pleasure; I think I will copy your mother's example."

Saying that I retrieved another of the whips from the board and laid fifteen hard stripes across her bottom and as I did so she whimpered in pain but made no plea for me to stop.

When I finished the whipping I loosed her from the cross and had her kneel on all fours in front of me. Once she had assumed this position I took her doggy style. She was sopping wet so I slid in easily and soon she was whimpering though her orgasm, and I jetted my seed into her. In the meantime Sophie had Bill on his back and was riding him to a climax which both of them achieved shortly after Lucy and I finished.

I ordered Lucy to stay as she was and made my way over to the other couple.

I ordered Bill across to his daughter and told him that she was his to play with as I had business with his wife. I then tied Sophia's hands behind her back before strapping her to the table she had used to punish her husband

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.