The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 29

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie.

Over the next few days we explored the ranch mostly on horseback and we got to know the extent of the ranch reasonably well. It became more like the honeymoon we first intended. Lucy and I spent most of the time with each other except when we were riding or eating. Dave and Chantelle did the same and they seemed to be getting on splendidly in their new relationship.

On the Saturday at the end of the first week Dave made inquiries about his wedding to my mother. They decided that as we were going to be in Las Vegas for the next four days they would probably try and get it done while we were there. They reaffirmed that they did not want any fuss and it would just be the four of us. Lucy and I were to be the witness on any documents which were needed to confirm the marriage had taken place.

We checked into the suite that we would have to share on this, our first visit to the casino in which my family had a stake. Again we received the VIP treatment and were shown around this time by the hotel manager. The suite had two bedrooms each with a dressing room and their own shower facilities. There was a large lounge with a big television set in which you could obtain a multitude of channels.

Once we had settled in, Dave and Chantelle made inquiries at the desk regarding wedding arrangements. The receptionist was very helpful and advised that if they wanted to make sure it was recognized and legal in the UK it would probably be better if they had it done by a local judge. She also put them in touch with one who would do it either in a room at the hotel or in his own office. She phoned up and made an appointment for them and they then set off to meet him in his office.

That left Lucy and I on our own and we spent a good bit of the time exploring the casino and playing on the slot machines. We did not have a great deal of luck and between us we finished about fifty dollars down but we enjoyed ourselves. We had a late sort of afternoon tea in the hotel restaurant and while we were there, Dave and mum had returned from their appointment with the Judge.

They informed us that all the legal requirements were being arranged with a special licence and that the marriage would take place on the Thursday before we were due to return to the ranch. This meant that we could celebrate it with a few drinks since we were not due back until the Saturday.

On the Thursday we attended the wedding, mum was in a smart dress and Dave in a suit. Lucy and I were attired in much the same way and the service did not take long. Once it was over I kissed the bride and congratulated Dave. Lucy on the other hand kissed them both and the kiss she gave Dave was a scorcher and not the usual kind a man might expect to receive from his stepdaughter in law.

Lucy

When the wedding ceremony finished and the judge pronounced Dave and Chantelle man and wife Charlie congratulated them, kissing his mum and shaking hands with Dave. I, on the other hand kissed them both. And the kiss I gave Dave was the kind of kiss he ought to expect from his submissive sex slave. I think the judge who conducted the ceremony looked a bit shocked by this, but he made no comment.

When we got outside, Chantelle said "That was so bad; the poor judge must be wondering if he married the right woman to the man standing before him."

"He did look a bit shocked," I giggled, "But as we will probably never see him again, it doesn't really matter."

"On the contrary madam," Charlie told me, "We males must stand together. I have a good mind to take you back in there and have him wallop your bare backside. I would do it too, if I did not think he would be even more shocked. You can rest assured, however that it will be my pleasure to do it when we get to a place where such a punishment can duly be administered."

"I might have enjoyed a spanking from the old judge," I replied with a smile, "but I will look forward to receiving one from your hand master.

"Then perhaps I should make it a testing one and see if you still say the same at the end of it."

"My Lord must do as my Lord wishes since I am but his humble slave and my body is his to whatever he wills."

"And he will," Charlie said with an evil grin, "Especially as you did not address me properly the first time.

It was only then that I realized I had slipped up and called him master. That might well be an excuse for him try and test the limits of my ability to endure pain. The thought of this caused a double reaction within me. On the one hand it scared me and on the other it made me tingle.

We went back to the Casino restaurant and had a celebratory dinner which was washed down with an expensive champagne. The receptionist must have made known to the manager what was happening for as we finished our sweet course and awaited our coffees he escorted a waiter to our table carrying a small single tier wedding cake adorned with the figures of a bride and groom. He also produced a Silver Cake knife with which to cut it.

"Congratulations sir, madam, the management and the staff, and I would guess, many of your fellow diners, will join with me in wishing you every happiness in the future. Once you have cut the cake you may keep the knife as a memento since it has been engraved with your names."

He clapped his hands and a waiter appeared carrying another bottle of champagne for our celebrations. The guests at the other tables gave us a round of applause.

Dave stood and thanked everyone, and particularly the management for their good wishes and their kindness on their happy occasion. This was greeted with another round of applause from our fellow guests many of whom came up to our table and shook our hands as they left the dining room. I think we were all quite touched by what had happened and by the good wishes from people whom we did not know.

Once we had made our way back to our suite, we changed our clothes and Charlie suggested that he and I should go down to the casino and give Dave and Chantelle some privacy to consummate their union. Charlene, however, had other ideas.

"I thought our disobedient little submissive was to be punished for her indiscretions today and I was rather looking forward to seeing her suffer for them."

"I would second that," Her husband told us. "Indeed since it happened at our wedding ceremony, I would think we should have a hand in that punishment."

"You are probably right in your submission, Charlie said with a grin. "No pun intended by the way. I can't remember the maximum punishment my little slut has received at any one time, but I have a shrewd suspicion that should we each decide to give her fifteen lashes, that will be more than any so far."

At this remark about fifteen lashes each, I felt a trembling in my knees. That kind of spanking I did not feel confident I could endure. Forty five lashes with whatever whip they chose would certainly pass any pain level I had suffered,

Charlie

I was sure Lucy paled a little at the penalty I said we should inflict upon her, particularly as she did not know what kind of whip we would use to administer it. I would have to give that some thought. I decided that Lucy and Dave should use the whip with the broad thin straps. This would hurt, mark and even bruise her bottom a little, but she had endured that before. I would use the cat of nine tails with the fine strips and administer the first six to her thighs and the rest to her ample breasts.

These would mark and sting, but since they were being delivered to different areas and not her already battered bottom I felt this would give her a sporting chance to hold off using her safe word and cause the punishment to stop. When I do these things, I have to keep reminding myself that this is what she wants and needs. I know that she really would like to find where her boundaries are without being brutally assaulted. I gave myself a shake at these thoughts, to an awful lot of people, what we were about to do to her, would in fact seem to them, just that.

Having decided what we were going to do I imparted that news to the others I went over and picked up the cat of nine tails and handed it to Chantelle. You will go first and then pass the whip on to Dave. I will administer the final fifteen with a whip of my own choosing. Since Lucy is going to be looking for some pleasure to compensate for the pain she endures, I think that we should all strip before we begin."

Once we had stripped, with Dave's help, I moved the long desk so that we could stand on either side of it and ordered Lucy to lie face down along its length and put a pillow under her head. When she was in position I ordered Dave and Chantelle to stand on either side of the desk. Then I told Chantelle to begin the punishment. When she had finished administering her fifteen lashes she handed the whip to Dave and Lucy was sobbing quietly.

Dave then proceeded to lash her bottom from the other side of the desk. His blows were obviously harder than his wife's as he was much bigger and stronger and did not seem to be holding back. Lucy seemed to grit her teeth as these blows rained down on her occasionally she emitted a little scream of pain.

When Dave administered his final five strokes I picked up my whip and lashed her across the thighs. I then ordered her to turn over and with Chantelle's held she did so. I then directed the final nine across her breasts and she yelped and sobbed as each blow landed but she did not use her safe word.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.