The Trade Off
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lucy"I want to start Dave by letting you into another secret because I think I can trust you. Since I made my pact with Charlie discovered that my mum and dad were in the same kind of relationship."

"Are you telling me that your mum is a submissive like you?" he asked.

I suppose that is what most people would assume when they heard me say that" I laughed, but No! My dad is the submissive. I am not going to go into details but I think he lived a kind of sordid existence until he met my mum and she fell in love with him. As with Charlie, when she discovered what he was she took control of him and agree to meet his needs."

"I know that people are in these kinds of relationships," David told me. "Until now I have never met anyone who admitted to being part of that kind of life style. Now you are telling me I have met four."

"There is more, I am going to tell you something about Chantelle. Chantelle is a strong woman and I was attracted to her because of that. I have to go back a bit before I reveal more about that and tell you a bit more about myself."

"I really should tell you that your lifestyle has nothing to do with me and you don't need to tell me anymore" Dave said with a smile, "but I am fascinated by what you are saying. I also want to know where this is going."

"Good, then let me tell you I discovered I was a submissive because a dominant girl at my school guessed this about me, She then made me her submissive for my last few years at our private school. I was her submissive lover until we both left. So now you can understand why I was attracted to Chantelle and why with Charlie's permission I engineered a situation where she took control of me."

Dave seemed staggered by this revelation. "This gets wilder by the moment," he said, "So you are now in a relationship with Chantelle as well as Charlie.

"Yes I am and as a result of this Chantelle has made discoveries about herself because of it,"

"Like what?"He wanted to know.

"To help you understand that, again I have to go back a bit."

"Why does that not surprise me?" David asked, but this time he smiled when he said it.

You knew the colonel very well didn't you. You may even have known him as well if not better than his wife because you were comrade in arms. You were with him in life or death situations which tell you a great deal about a person."

"I don't know if I knew him better than Chantelle. Let's just say that I saw another side to him, one which Chantelle could only guess at. I can tell you this, though there was a consistency in all aspects of his conduct. He was a brave man, a caring man and I and his troops trusted him with our lives

"The colonel was also a very decisive kind of man and one well used to giving orders and expecting them to be obeyed wasn't he?"

"Yes he was. Fortunately his judgement in most situations was excellent. Even better, when he did make a mistake, he acknowledged it and then looked for ways of rectifying it. If it could not be rectified he was also good at find solutions to any problems his error caused. It was because of this he was highly regarded by his army superiors and also most of the men under his command."

"His army record attests to what you have just told me. I can tell you now that he was just as decisive at home. He made most of the decisions and Chantelle was happy to go along with them without question for several reasons. You lived very closely with them and I think you will accept what I am telling you is largely true.

"I did but I wasn't really aware that Chantelle was so obedient to him, for she is quite a strong personality herself."

"Yes she is but one of the reasons why she was obedient to him was the fact that when he made decisions regarding their life, most of the time she agreed with him. At other times when she might have questioned him, she went along with him because she loved him and trusted him. Because of that she was willing to give way to him. More importantly though, she went along with him because in her wedding vows she had promised to 'love, honour and obey' where he had promised to 'love honour and cherish her, ' and you know that he did that."

"Yes he did, but more than that, he idolised her as she did him. He would have given her anything she asked. They were the happiest couple I have ever witnessed. I wish my marriage had been as good, but again I would like to know where we are going with this."

"I have told you that I became her submissive but other events have taken place which has made Chantelle aware that she also has submissive tendencies."

"Such as?" Dave wanted to know.

"I may be a submissive, Dave, but I am also brilliant and my IQ is way off the scale. That's why I was able to trap Chantelle into becoming my dominant other. As a result Charlie decided that he would help her fulfil the role I had given her. This led to him instructing her how to handle me. In the course of these events she has realised part of the reason why she always went along her husband's decisions. She now thinks it was due to her having a submissive side to her own character. Along with the other reasons I have discussed with you already she can now see this was a contributing factor for going along with what her husband wanted."

"Are you trying to tell me that I could dominate Chantelle and have my way with her? If so you are wasting your time. I would never do that."

"Don't be so hasty Dave. Chantelle is not like me. She would only submit to someone she wanted to submit to and he would have to be someone whom she loved and trusted. You are so certain that she is beyond your reach and out of your class that you don't see what is staring you in the face."

"Oh! And what would that be Miss Smarty pants?" Dave said, and there was a touch of anger in his voice.

"Chantelle loves you Dave. She has always loved you as a friend. Since her husband died and she has depended on you more and more, she has come to love you in a different way not. Now it is not just as a friend but as a man to whom she is attracted and with whom she would like to spend the rest of her life"

"How can you be sure of this, and even if it was the case, I am not sure I would enter into another relationship like that. I never again want to go through the pain I experienced when Fay left me for another man. I loved her so much it almost destroyed me."

"Do you think Chantelle would ever do that? When she makes that kind of commitment it would be for life."

"How do you know that? Nothing is certain in this life."

"For a man who has put his life on the line for his country, you are telling me you are afraid to risk a loving commitment that would bring great happiness to you and to her. That aside however; I know what I am speaking about because us girls talk. Chantelle and I have grown very close. I can tell you she thinks you love her too and that it is class thing which stops you from making your feelings known. She knows how much pain you endured when you wife left, but I don't think she is aware of that this would hinder you from revealing your feelings for her."

"It's not just that. We are good friends and I love my job here. I don't want to put either of these things at risk."

"Charlie would never dispense with your services. You are like a second father to him. He loves admires and respects you for the man you are. He would also welcome you as a stepfather and be pleased that this mother had found happiness again. He and I realise now how much she has missed the physical side of her relationship with her husband. That is probably one of the reasons why she has explored a relationship with me. As for risk I don't think there is much risk involved. Chantelle takes her marriage vows very seriously."

"You are sure that Charlie would have no objections if I did press my suit with his mother."

"Of that I am a hundred percent certain since we have both discussed it. The only thing I would say to you is that you should be positive in your approach and take command of her. Make her aware of the fact that I have discussed the matter of you making your feelings known. It also gives you a reason for telling her you know about her submissive side that as well as accepting her you are also going to be her dominat other."

"Do you really think she would respond to me in that way if I did what you are encouraging me to do?" Dave asked

"Yes I do, but I think you should do it soon for I am certain she will accept you. The only other thing I would say to you is that your first order to her should be a command to tell you about the relationships between our two families. Then you will realise it is you and not Chantelle who will have a decision to make."

"Why would it be up to me to make a decision?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.