The Trade Off
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lucy

Chantelle, my mum, and I spent the afternoon finalising the arrangements for the wedding. It was to take place at the Castle and there would be a rehearsal on the Friday night. The bridesmaids were being put up at the castle along with some other VIPs who would be attending. Since Dave was Charlie's best man he would be staying at his own house but would make himself available for the rehearsal. I assured both mums that the dresses were ready; my bouquet was ordered as were flowers for the mums, my dad and the best man. They would be given those at the rehearsal so that they could wear them on the day.

While we were doing these things Charlie and Dad were making yet another inspection of our mansion and trying to work out the best order in which the work should be done. It took us the best part of an hour and a half to do what we had to do so my mum ordered afternoon tea and the men were instructed to join us. When they did so we updated on the wedding arrangements and both seemed quite happy to accept what we had done.

Later in the evening we sat down to dinner around seven pm. When the meal was over me, dad and Chantelle received a real surprise. Well for me it was a surprise at any rate, to the other two it was also a real shock. I think it looked as if she had come face to face with her worst nightmare for my mum had risen and announced that all slaves were going to be taken by their masters to the dungeon.

I wondered if Chantelle would protest, but before she could say a word Charlie moved quickly over to her and slipped the chain onto the gold necklace around her neck.

"You are still under my control mother so you had better obey my commands if you wish to avoid severe punishment."

Chantelle rose to her feet and he led her to where I was sitting. I allowed him to slip another chain onto my necklace and then stood up as she led us from the dining room. I glanced over at my dad who was having a collar and lead fastened to his neck by my mother and I knew that like us, he was going to be led to the dungeon. I smiled inwardly to myself; this was going to be an interesting experience.

Charlie.

When Joyce told our submissives that they were going to experience the dungeon I could see the shock on my mother's face. I don't think it had dawned on her that I might take control of her and do things to her when others were present. Well that is a lesson which she has now learned, but I moved swiftly across to her before she could protest and I clipped her chain on to the necklace collar she wore. I softly ordered her to say nothing if she wanted to avoid being severely punished.

To her credit she recovered her composure and stayed silent. When she rose from her chair I led her round to where Lucy was sitting then clipped on her chain and led them both from the dining room. Joyce had done the same with Bill and she exited from the dining room and led us down to the basement and into the dungeon.

"I noticed that your new slave was a bit hesitant in her response to my announcement. Even though she responded without saying a word, I think that she deserves some form of punishment." Joyce proclaimed.

"I tend to agree with you because I had to warn her not say a word or her punishment would be very severe indeed. I will consider it while she and Lucy undress."

As soon as I said this, Lucy immediately began to undress and after a moment's hesitation, my mother did the same. Once they had done so I followed suit and my rather large organ sprang free in its full hardness. Joyce had never seen it before and now she gazed at it with a degree of admiration.

"You know, since my daughter told me of the contract she had made with you, I have both admired and been envious of her choice. Seeing that beautiful large cock I would say it reinforces my admiration of her choice and increases my envy."

"I am sure my master will note what you say, mistress and will be more than willing to show you how envious you should be" Lucy said with a giggle.

"I have no doubt that he will and equally from what you have told me about him as a lover, I have no doubt it will turn out to be an experience which proves very satisfying."

She then turned and looked at me, "I take it we are agreed that each of us have full control of all of the slaves present.

I smiled at her, "They are yours to command Joyce."

"I think that now they have shed their clothes I will have a good look at my new charges. I haven't had the privilege of seeing Lucy naked in a long time and I am also going to enjoy my first view of your most recent sub's body. You will all stand up straight with your legs apart and your hands behind your backs."

Without waiting for any further command Lucy immediately did as she was told and her father followed her example. After a bit of hesitation on her part my mother also obeyed. When she had done so Joyce moved towards her and inspected her, feeling her still firm breasts,

"Magnificent," she said with a smile, "I will enjoy playing with those beauties."

She ordered her to hold out her hands in front of her and mum obeyed. Taking a pair of fur lined handcuffs from the board she clipped them onto her wrists before feeling her ample breasts again and then caressing them. As she did so my mother emitted a small moan of pleasure and caused Joyce's smile to broaden.

I took Lucy's hand and led her to the cross and fastened her arms above her head and shackled her feet at the lower end.

"This is not a punishment," I told her, "I am going to whip you to test your limits and you can use your safe word if you feel I am going too far."

In the mean time Joyce had led my mother to a waist high table with clamps and ties and ordered her to bend over it and stretch her arms beyond her head. She then clamped the handcuffs to the table. Chantelle's breasts and head now rested on the table and Joyce moved behind her, spreading her legs and clamping them in position with floor restraints.

She then ordered her husband to bend over the same table and he complied by stretching out his hands to emulate my mother's position. Joyce, however, pulled him closer to the table so that his thighs were almost touching it before clamping his hands in position. She then moved to select the whip with three flat thin leather thongs and began to whip Bill's bottom.

Lucy and I could both see what was going on and I had paused what I was doing in order to watch what was happening at Joyce's table. As the whip rose and fell my mother had turned her head to try and see what was happening to Bill.

"Keep your eyes to the front," Joyce ordered, "You will find out soon enough what is happening to your table companion."

I think it was a bit of a struggle for her but my mother obeyed and averted her gaze. I on the other hand reached out and slipped my hand between Lucy's legs and slipped my finger into her pussy. Watching her Father being whipped was obviously turning her on because her channel was sopping wet.

"You are enjoying watching this, aren't you my little slut?" I asked her.

"Yes my Lord," she said. "Until we came together I had no idea my mum and dad were in this kind of relationship."

Then I will have to do something to take your mind of it, won't I?" I said and with that I struck her bottom with my first blow with the cat of nine tails.

"That is the first stroke and you will count each one as it is delivered. I struck her again and started to recreate my favourite checked pattern on her bottom. Despite the pain of the blows she counted each stroke as it landed. By the time I reached twenty each stroke was causing her to sob out the numbers. I then moved to the front of the cross and delivered another ten a bit less severely on her boobs and each count was accompanied by a little yell of pain so I stopped.

"Are you reaching anywhere near your limit?" I asked her because if feared I was going too far.

"That is not for me to decide master, that decision is still in your hands," she told me.


Lucy

As I watched my father being whipped and knowing that Chantelle was probably going to be on the receiving end next, I was really turned on and my pussy was sopping wet. My master put his hand between my legs and discovered this and told me he would give me something else to think about. He proceeded to whip my bottom with the cat of nine tails and it was delivered with more force than hitherto. By the twentieth stroke the pain was severe but at the same time I could feel my body responding and knew that if he continued I would probably have an orgasm. So when he stopped, I was both relieved and disappointed.

He wasn't finished however, because he moved around the cross and began to whip my tits. I knew I had to obey him and keep counting, but each number was called with a little scream of pain. When he reached thirty he stopped again and asked me if I had received enough punishment. Since I had no intention of using my safe word at this point, I told him that the decision was up to him.

He then proceeded to deliver another ten blows and I could feel the pleasure building in my groin and my orgasm hit and I screamed out my pleasure. Charlie realised what had happened and the whipping stopped. Once I came down from the high of my orgasm I saw that Charlie had turned his back on me and was gazing at what was happening on the other side of the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.