The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 18

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lucy

"Mum, you are no such thing," I told her, you are in a sexual situation where you have seen how attractive and sexy your son is. You have also seen that he is a lover who is as committed to seeking his partner's pleasure as much as his own. It is natural you should be aroused by that.

"That does not excuse me for having these feelings about my own son."

If you don't mind your submissive stepping into a teaching role here mistress, then I will say this.

'What you should be asking yourself is 'why is sex between a mother and son frowned on. We know the genetic reasons and even the ancients learned the bad points of too much inbreeding and so they forbad such relationships. In their day they had no way of stopping the woman from getting pregnant so it was made illegal to protect the tribe.'

It is still illegal because a mother could seduce her underage son and that would be regarded as a form of child abuse as it would be with any under age child.

But neither of these things applies here. Because of an accident you can no longer conceive. Your son is old enough to decide for himself if he wants to seduce his mother or to have her seduce him. The law hasn't changed and perhaps rightly so for a variety of reasons, but if two intelligent people love each other and decide to express that love sexually in private and no one is hurt by that act, then there is no need to feel guilty about it. All you have to worry about is making sure no one gets to know about it except those whom you trust. The same applies to any feelings of guilt your son might have if he were to bow to your wishes."

"But you are his bride to be and you would be hurt by it." My mother argued.

"No I would not, for I am your submissive and you are free to do anything you want irrespective of my feelings. If it helps any you should know that I love you and I am willing to share anything I have with you, but that really doesn't come into the equation. As my dominant other, you have the right to do as you please and the same applies to Charlie."

"I should have expected my really intelligent fiancé to look at this problem with rationality and logic and I agree with her. I always knew this might happen; it has merely happened sooner than I expected it. If you want me to make love to you then you should know that I want it as much as you do. I truly love my beautiful sexy mother in every way."

Having said that he took her in his arms and kissed her and she melted into his embrace and their kisses deepened and became more passionate and demanding and Charlie started to suckle on her breasts and his fingers found her pussy. I smiled to myself because I was away ahead of them. Although I was their submissive that did not stop me having evil plans of my own which might well please my Lord and Master.

"Hold it you two, I demanded, "Before you go any further I have something else to say about this."

They broke apart guiltily and turned to look at me

When I confessed that I acted without my master's consent by tempting his mother to take me as her submissive I was severely punished for my trespasses. Yet you Chantelle by confessing your feelings for Charlie have in fact seduced my husband to be and if he takes you, then he also takes control of another woman. If that is the case and there is any disagreement between them about anything which arise in their mutual relationship, then he has to decide who is at fault and punish them.

I think that you are at fault for provoking this situation and that means Charlie has the right to decide whether or not you should be punished. In other words if you go ahead and give yourself to him then you are making yourself subject to his will. There can be no equal partnership, either you want to be his and you accept him as your Lord and Master or you have to think again about whether or not you proceed.

Charlie grinned at me, "You are an evil scheming little slut," he told me, "But you are right on all points except one."

"Where have I erred master, I would dearly love to know and I will stand corrected."

"You said that Chantelle had to decide whether or not to proceed and that is where you are in error. She has already made it clear that she wants me and I have accepted her, so she is already mine. You are also right in asserting that in this kind of relationship there has to be a dominant and it has to be me."

"Then by stating this entire thing Lord, I have already affirmed my submission to the new situation it just remains for Chantelle to do the same."

"Again, it is too late for her to do that since she is already under my control. What she has to do now is prepare herself for her punishment for creating such a scenario," he said with an evil smile. "Would you please bring out the chair?"

"We could take her to our special room and use the spanking stool master," I suggested."

"I think it is too soon for that," Charlie responded, "She has to be broken in gently.


Chantelle

As I listened to my son and his bride to be I began to realise several things. I recognised that Lucy might be a submissive, but she was also a highly intelligent, scheming little bitch. She had engineered this whole situation and had probably planned it for some time. I also recognised I had boxed myself in. I wanted my son and I knew he wanted me and the little madam, by her reasoning had made it acceptable to both of us.

As I listened to them discussing me as if I wasn't present it became clear Charlie was going to make me his submissive. I felt a growing apprehension but also a growing excitement between my legs and in my groin. Part of me feared what was coming and another part of me wanted it, but as Charlie finished talking, I knew I had no choice. I desperately wanted him and I was ready to submit to him even though I suspected there would be nothing gentle about it.

"I accept I have no choice my Lord and I submit to whatever it is that you have in store for me."

"Come here my beautiful, slutty, sexy mother and kneel before me as you have seen Lucy do."

I knelt before him my hands behind my back and my head bowed. He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head so that I was looking into his eyes.

"It is not for me to decide your punishment on this occasion. That is Lucy's prerogative since you had a hand in deciding hers."

I looked over at her and the evil little minx was smiling broadly, but I thought to myself, "I will get her for this and I think I might just know how to do it. She is not the only one with brains in this outfit." I turned to look at her and smiled sweetly."

When you are deciding Lucy, just remember that you are also my slut and that whatever you mete out may well be meted to you."

Lucy

I laughed at this statement by Chantelle. "You forget mistress that I am a pain slut and may well enjoy any punishment to which you subject me. So I will not be deterred. You freely chose to make me your submissive but your actions since then have more or less forced your son to accept you as his submissive. I think that deserves a penalty similar to mine for leading him into the situation where he became your master."

I paused and looked at Charlie,

"I seem to remember that my mistress thought something like that deserved twenty spanks," I told him, "So her punishment should measure up to that. I also think she thought she had a choice to make about being your submissive and could refuse to accept your punishment. As you have pointed out this was a glaring misunderstanding of the true situation. As a result I think that deserves at least another ten spanks. This would make it thirty spanks in all and thus match the punishment handed out to me."

"I think that would be fair," Charlie said, "But mum is new to this scene and is not a natural submissive. She may find thirty spanks too much for an introduction to her new role. I think as it is her first time we should offer her an alternative. She should be able to call a halt if it is proving too much, but this will carry penalties. I decree that she will be able to stop after ten then after every five after that if she needs to. If she asks for it to stop after ten another ten strokes will be added to be added to the total. Her punishment will then be prolonged over however many days it takes. If she calls a halt at fifteen or twenty then five strokes will be added and at twenty five just two more will be added to be administered with the remaining five at another time,"

"Thank you lord for considering me as a novitiate" Chantelle said, "but I hope I will be able to endure the punishment as it stands."

When Charlie sat in the chair his mother laid herself across his knees and the spanking began. By the time she reached fifteen, her bottom was a deep shade of red and she was sobbing quietly. I felt a pang of sympathy for her because she was not into pain like me and had probably never been spanked in the whole of her life. However, to give her credit, she did indeed endure to the end.

When she stood up from the spanking I went over and kissed her before turning to Charlie.

"May I be allowed to prepare her for you my lord so that she is moist and ready for your penetration?" I asked.

He nodded his head in assent and I lay down on the floor. He then ordered his mother to place her knees on either side of my head and lower her bottom to my mouth with her head facing away from my body. As I sucked mum to her orgasm Charlie played with her tits and it wasn't long before she moaned as her climax reached its full intensity. As I pulled my head out from underneath her Charlie mounted her from behind and since he had already cum several times in our previous session of lovemaking he now rode her to another two full blown orgasms before eventually shooting his cream into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.