The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lucy

Now that we were back in St Andrews I contacted Carol and Heather and asked them to be my bridesmaids. They agreed and we found a local supplier of wedding dresses and arranged to come and choose a wedding dress and bridesmaid's dresses and to have fittings. This brought home to me the fact that I would very soon be changing my marital status.

My parents and Chantelle were busy sorting out the arrangements for the wedding reception which was only a few weeks away and I was beginning to get excited about the event. Charlie found this amusing for as he pointed out, nothing would really change except that our present status would be legalised. We were already living as man and wife. While I conceded his point I also told him that getting married was still a big step for any man or woman to take and it was important to have a ceremony which marked the occasion.

Charlie on the other hand felt he had other important matters to take care of. He had been in touch with my father and between them they had decided that the first priority regarding the restoration if the house was the roof. They also decided that work should begin as soon as possible.

Since they were planning to use the tiles that would, as far as possible match the originals we had no difficulty with the planning authorities or those responsible for historic buildings. Dad was left to arrange the work with a local building firm which had a proven track record of first class work and competitive pricing. The work would begin early in the New Year.

At Charlie's behest Dad arranged a meeting with a local firm of Architects who would be asked to oversee and the work on the rest of the house. They would also have the job of consultation with those bodies responsible for work on listed buildings. It would be their responsibility to come up with the probable price for it the whole undertaking.

Dade arranged the meeting for a Friday in late November and Charlie and I skipped lectures and flew down to spend the weekend at my parents place.

Before we were due to fly down to my place we had invited Chantelle to come and stay with us for a few days at our house near St Andrews, She agreed to come on the Tuesday and told us she would stay until the Thursday. She arrived just before tea time on Tuesday and we took her out to dinner in St. Andrews. After the meal she told us she had made up her mind about her relationship with me.

"I have decided that I will accede to your wishes, Lucy and I will accept you as my submissive daughter in law."

She then turned to Charlie, "You know of course that I am a complete novice in this matter Charlie and I will be looking to you and probably to Joyce to keep me right."

"Oh I think I will enjoy instructing you, especially when Lucy is to receive the punishment she deserves and the first occassiion should be right now." Charlie told her, "She can't expect anything less. After all she initiated this whole thing. If you think about it mum, she did it without any authorisation from me at the time and you certainly did not have any thoughts about her seduction or submission to your will, did you?"

"I can assure you that nothing like that had ever entered my mind," my mother replied, "Until you brought Lucy home to meet me I had never heard of such a thing."

"I think I know where this is heading mum," I said interrupting their dialogue which was ignoring me. "I freely admit that I was the instigator of this whole thing and what Charlie is about to suggest is certainly well deserved and will be accepted by me."

Chantelle looked at Charlie obviously a bit mystified about where this was leading, but Charlie soon enlightened her.

What Lucy is admitting to is a serious breach of her master's will and of her potential mistress's rights. These are breaches for which she must now be punished. I have already punished her for doing this without my permission and as her mistress you must assert your authority and punish her for placing this temptayion in your mind and engineering this situation for her own ends."

As he said this Charlie looked over at me and grinned.

"You have achieved what you wished Lucinda and now you start paying the price. You will undress, fold your garments neatly, and place them on the chair on which you are sitting. Then you will take the straight backed chair and place it in the middle of the sitting room. You will then go and adopt the submissive position in front of your new mistress."


Charlie

I could see the shocked surprise on my mother's face as I said this. She obviously had not thought that her instruction would begin so soon.

"In future mother you will be the one giving these instructions when Lucy deserves to be punished. Mark this though. it is your right to punish her merely because you feel like it and whether she deserves it or not. It is your will and your desires which are paramount here. Lucy's body is yours to do with as you wish."

As I had been speaking Lucy was complying with my orders and now she had adopted the position which I had ordered and was kneeling naked before my mother with her head bowed and her hands clasped behind her back.

"You may find this next part embarrassing mother," I told her, but you should now either undress or instruct your submissive to undress you, because once she has been punished you will undoubtedly want her to pleasure you."

I was already hard seeing Lucy in her slave position in front of my mother and if anything, my penis seemed to harden further at the thought of seeing my beautiful mother naked. I expected some form of protest from her but none came.

She paused thoughtfully for a time before issuing instructions to Lucy.

"Lucinda you have brought this upon yourself and as your mistress I am going to spank you severely once I have consulted your master on just how many strokes he thinks you deserve. You will not interrupt this discussion do you hear me?"

"Yes Mistress I am yours to command," Lucy replied without looking up at her.

Saying this Chantelle had looked over at me and so I gave her the advice she requested.

"I gave her twenty strokes for disobeying me and some others were added on for other infringements. I think we should add another five for referring to me as Charlie while I was giving you instructions as her mistress. Another five could be added because at the same time she referred to you as mum when she should have given you your new title"

"Then I will take your advice Charlie and that means you will receive thirty strokes on your bottom Lucinda"

"Before you start mother I think you should undress, and I should do so as well. I am undoubtedly going to be turned on by what is about to happen. If this is so, then it is my right as her Lord and master to use her body to relieve my passions. So we should do this before we deal with Lucy."

My mother blushed at this request but she nodded her head in assent and then watched as I took of my clothes before following my example. I think I heard her give a little gasp when she sighted my seven inch dick at full mast, since it was not only quite long but it was also fairly thick. I looked over at her once again before making another request.

"As her Lord, it is her duty before receiving punishment, to suck me to a climax, so that when I enter her, I will last long enough to bring her to orgasm. She should do this before you start your punishment.

You may also want her to suck your pussy and bring you to orgasm and doubtless you will want her to do so again when you have finished. If you feel that she deserves a reward for accepting her punishment and bringing you to two orgasms, then you may wish to pleasure her before I take her and fill her with my cum."

To give her credit, my mother was beginning to get into this and take things in her stride.

"Lucinda you heard your Lord and Master, you will perform your duty towards him. At this Lucy stood, came over and knelt before me, then she took my rock hard cock in her mouth and breathing through her nose she swallowed the whole thing so that her nose was buried in my pubic hairs. At that I began fucking her face as her tongue worked on my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.