The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lucy

When Dave and Charlie came back from whatever business they had been conducting, Dave and my prospective mother in law disappeared to the Library to discuss business.

"How did you get on with the discussing of the nature of your personality with my mother?" Charlie asked

"She said she understood what I was telling her, but failed to understand how I could be like that. However, in the light of my other attributes, like my intelligence and beauty, she decided I was more than acceptable as a daughter in law and she said she felt that she would become quite fond of me."

He grinned at my summing up of how the conversation with his mother had gone.

"What was your response to that kind of statement." He wanted to know.

"Oh I told her that as she was prepared to accept me for what I was, then I felt I would love having her as my mother in law and would probably grow fond of her too."

Dave did not stay for lunch which was served in the dining room by two maids.

Once the main course had been served Charlie spoke up,

"Lucy tells me that you have both come to an understanding and acceptance of each other and that you both think you will get on well together."

"That is not quite true," His mother replied somewhat sternly. "I do not understand how she can be as she is or how she can be turned on by pain. But I have taken her word for it and I accept that she is like that. I also find her intelligent, kind, and a very pleasant young woman who will be perfectly acceptable as a wife for my son."

"Then I am glad you see it that way mother, so I take it we can proceed with our plans and have your blessing."

"Yes indeed. While she is here this weekend we can talk about dates and where the wedding should be held. I know it is customary for the bride's parents to bear the largest share of the expense of such an occasion, but in view of what you have both told me about the financial plight of Lucy's family I think in this case we should be the ones to foot the bill. After all we have many people whom we will need to invite and I dare say if cost is not an object then so will Lucy's. Appearances have to be kept up after all."

Charlie smiled at this. "I had assumed that this would be the case mother, though I have not discussed that aspect with Lucy. In this matter I would normally ask her if that was acceptable, but since I know the plight of her family I will make it clear to her that I will brook no argument on the subject and she will obey. I will then discuss the matter with her parents and I don't expect they will object."

What happens if Lucy objects to your high handed manner?" His mother wanted to know.

"In the light of what we have discussed before mother, you should know by now what would happen. She would be put across my knee and her bare bottom would be soundly spanked." Charlie told her.

"Oh dear! I am going to have trouble getting used to this aspect of your relationship. One thing worries me about this; can anyone take control of her?"

I was getting used to people falling into the habit of talking about me as if I wasn't present but I felt that I should be the one to answer at this point.

"No, that would not happen, mum," I said to her. "Charlie is my master and unless he gave permission to that other person to exercise control over me then I would not obey them. My loyalty is to my master and this would prevent me from giving in to the demands of another."

"So unless Charlie gave me permission to control you as he does, then you would not obey my commands?

"Not unless they were reasonable and within the parameters of normal behaviour. Though I would point out you are normally a forcible kind of person and I would be inclined to obey you in the normal run of things anyway. But If I were to displease you then you could ask Charlie to punish me, or ask his permission to punish me yourself if you felt that way inclined."

"If he agreed you would submit to me punishing you as he does?" Chantelle asked.

"Yes and I would also serve you in any way that he ordered"

As I had intended, Chantelle picked up the hidden implications of what I was saying to her and she actually blushed.

"Oh my!" She said, "I don't think that is something a daughter should be saying to her mother in law, especially to one who has been a widow for almost two years."

Now it was my turn to blush, because I caught the implications of that remark. Chantelle had enjoyed sex, and perhaps at sometime in her past she might well, like me, have had a sexual relationship with another woman. I knew that I would now look at her in a different light. Though she was in her mid to late forties she was still a very attractive woman and I got moist at the thought of her being my mistress.

Charlie looked at us both and there was amusement in his eyes which caused me to wonder what he was thinking about this exchange and what devilish plan he might come up with if he intended to do something about it.


Charlie

I found it very interesting as the interaction between Lucy and my mother continued. It became clear to me that Lucy was trying if not to embarrass mum or at least wanted to make her aware of just what being a submissive meant. Especially when she told my mother that if I approved it, then she said not only would she accept punishment from her but render to her any other service she might require. My mother certainly picked up the implications of that and the sexual nature of the offer which was implied in it.

What did surprise me however, was my mother's reaction to it. At first she was a bit flustered and embarrassed, but she then batted the ball right back into Lucy's court. Recovering, she told her that she should not make that kind of offer to a widow who had been starved of sex for almost two years.

"Wow!" I thought to myself does that mean that my mother has experience of sex with another woman, possibly in her own teenage years. If so that opened up a whole series of opportunities. If she wished, I could now get Lucy to relieve some of that sexual tension which seems to have built up within her. Lucy would comply and possibly enjoy doing so. It raises questions for me though. Would I dare suggest it to my mother and if I did how would it affect the future relationship between her and her daughter in law. While the idea fascinated me I would have to tread carefully before pursuing any initiative in that direction. Still I was intrigued by the possibility and decided to give it some further thought.

Later on that day I gave Lucy a tour of the castle and she was impressed by its size and particularly liked the paintings which adorned the hall and many of the bedrooms. This reminded me that she herself liked to paint and among the possibilities she was considering after she obtained her degree was to continue her education by going to art school to further this interest. She had not seriously thought that this would be possible because of the state of her family's finances and the need for here to find some gainful employment to add to their income. Now, with her impending marriage to me it occurred to me that I should point out to her, she could do this if she so wished.

We came back down to the sitting room to have afternoon tea with my mum who asked Lucy what she thought of the house.

"It is very impressive," Lucy told her, but it is much more than a house. When Charlie told me he was taking me home to Castle fortune I expected walls and battlements and all the traditional infrastructure that would be found in a castle. When I first saw it I told him it was more like a palace than a castle. I think palace is nearer to the mark. I especially liked the gallery and the range of original pictures which hung there and in many of the bedrooms;

"From that remark I take it you are fond of art," my mother queried.

"Yes I am. I took art to A level and I got an A Grade. I have also submitted paintings in various competitions and I have won several awards. I have even sold a few." She said with a smile. "I even considered art school rather than university and after seeing my portfolio several colleges made me an offer of a place and were keen to have me. If it had not been for the need to find a good paid job, I think I would have loved to do that."

I interrupted the conversation at this point. "Do you realise that there is now nothing to stop you going on to art school after you finish your degree. Once you marry me and we begin to put your estate in order the financial pressure is off and you can pursue any career you wish."

Lucy looked at me with surprise. It was clear that she had never considered that her new status would open up many different possibilities. Being the wife of a rich young man did more than save her from the burden of trying to patch up a crumbling mansion. She could do anything she wanted to do.

"You know, I have been so obsessed with putting things right at home that something like what you have just suggested, never occurred to me."

"That is because your main concern was for the well being of your family and for those who depend on your family for their livelihood, my dear." My mother told her. "Indeed, now that you are free of that burden, I think that having an artist in the family would be a very pleasant thing indeed. You could, in the fullness of time hold shows both here and at your own mansion when you have built up a worthwhile portfolio. I think many art people would come just because of the setting and the food and wine we could put on for them. Yes I think I would like the idea of hosting such a thing," my mother told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.