The Trade Off - Cover

The Trade Off

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Charlie

John our butler was in his normal dress rather than the highland regalia he wore to impress important visitors. I guess as I had said I was bringing my fiancé to meet her my mother had decided she would be treated as normal.

"Your mother is waiting for you in the drawing room sir. I will announce your arrival." The drawing room was a large comfortable room with a huge television screen and large comfortable chairs and a sofa that could seat four. It also had a large coffee table with a rack at each end for holding newspapers and magazines. Beside some of the chairs there was a nest of tables, which could be used if we were entertaining.

When I entered I noticed it was set out with cups and saucers and milk and sugar and napkins on side plates. My mother is in her mid forties but she is still a beautiful woman and tonight she was dressed with simple elegance and she rose gracefully and came to meet us.

"Mother, this is my fiancé Lucy. Lucy may I introduce you to my mother Chantelle MacBain."

My mother went towards Lucy and embraced her and kissed her on each cheek. She stood back still holding her by the shoulders as she looked at her.

"So you are the beautiful young woman who has snared my rather shy son. From what he has told me you are also one of the brightest students in the university, though what you see in him I don't know," she said with a smile.

"Oh I think from my point of view that is easily explained," Lucy told her. "At the risk of giving him a rather swollen head; he is tall dark and handsome, can be quite charming because he has been well brought up, he is no academic slouch either. Then you could add to that the fact he is very rich, which alone might make him seem like a great catch to some women."

"Well there is that, Lucy. I can see you are not acting on the spur of the moment. You have deduced that he has a certain charm. And now that you point out one of the reasons as being his upbringing, I am inclined to agree with you."

"Hey! You two, the person you are discussing is here with you and he would appreciate not being discussed in these terms."

"What!" Lucy responded, "You would rather have your mother and me discuss you behind your back. In that case she would probably give me the low down on your faults rather than your virtues in an attempt to prepare me for the worst that may still be to come."

I looked at her and smiled, "Oh I think after those kind of remarks you may well anticipate that there will certainly be worse to come."

"Then I think I may even look forward to discovering the form that might take. I would not want my man to be too perfect," she said with a giggle."

My mother followed this exchange with a smile. I wondered what she would say if she new of the hidden agenda that was contained within it. From her response it was obvious that Lucy did. I smiled to myself and decided that maybe the punishment would be that I should not punish her on the grounds that she seemed to like it too much. I could also put my mind to other ways of punishing her without resort to physical means.

When we were seated mother rang the bell and servants arrived with tea, coffee and a selection of sandwiches scones and cakes.

"I assumed that since you have arrived this late that you ate on the way here," she told us.

I reassured her that we had, but that we were ready for the refreshments that she had prepared. As we partook of these, my mum asked about Lucy's estate back home. Lucy was quite candid with her.

"It has been in my family for centuries" she told her. "I think the first Lord Smythe obtained it from Charles the Second after helping him escape from Cromwell and going into exile with him."

"So it has been in your family for over four hundred years?" My mother asked.

"It has but I am afraid several of my more recent ancestors by their gambling and inefficient management of both the lands and the mansion house have reduced it to a rather impecunious state. Indeed if it had been earlier times, since I am now the heir to the title; my father would have been looking to arrange a marriage to someone exactly like Charlie to rescue the estate from its predicament."

"Then it is indeed fortunate that you found each other child and that you love one another."

"It is indeed my lady, but I found him first and persuaded him that we would make a partnership which would benefit both of us. Fortunately me he accepted my proposal."

You proposed to him?" My mother asked as she looked over at me.

"No; I did not say that I proposed to him. I made him a proposal which he accepted."

"What was the nature of that proposal which I presume my son accepted?" My mother queried further."

"I don't have your son's approval to tell you the nature of the proposal and I may pay later for doing so. However, my parents know, and I believe both sides should be on an equal footing so I am going to ask Charlie's permission to let me continue."

I was about to answer her by saying that since she had gone this far she might as well go on, but before I could utter a word she held up her hand to silence me, so I stopped short of speaking and allowed her to continue.

"My Lord and master, it is a bit late to seek your opinion, but I do believe it is best for us to be open with all our parents, so may I speak?"

I could see my mother looked puzzled at the way Lucy had asked for my permission so I decided I would take up the story.

"I will spare you having to make the revelation about yourself Lucinda. I will put my mother in the picture from here on in.

"Thank you my Lord," Lucy replied. "It will be as you wish and I will let you tell your mother the truth about us."

My mother by this time was looking both worried and puzzled by our exchanges.

I took a sip of my coffee before resuming our tale.

"Mother, what I have to say next will explain everything that has just passed between Lucy and myself. Lucy came to me and told me the history of her family and its impecunious state. She also revealed things about herself that she had discovered while she was at school. Lucy is a submissive. She is also addicted to pain, particularly in her sexual relationships as they intensify her orgasms.

Having told me all this, she offered herself to me saying that I could use her in any way I wished providing I became engaged to her and providing I agreed to marry her and use part of my fortune to restore her family's inheritance."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.