The Trade Off
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lucy

After our endeavours in the sex shop Yolande took us through to her sitting room and served us coffee. While we drank we fell into a normal kind of conversation and she asked me how I felt about the morning's experience.

"It has strengthened the realization I was already coming to. I now know I have let myself in for a lot of things I did not think through in the beginning."

"How does than affect your decision to be Charlie's submissive? Are you regretting it?"

"No, not at all. I realize it is more of a challenge though, but I want to please my master and though some of the things we did this morning were painful and at times humiliating, I was excited by them at the same time. At no time did I have thoughts of using my safe word, in fact I wanted to do what was asked of me."

"I think Charlie is lucky," she said. "In you I think he has found a wonderful submissive who will want him to push her and test her to her limits. I also think that you are fortunate because he has the resolve to push you to these limits while at the same time being concerned about your well-being."


Charlie

I listened to what Yolande had to say and I knew that she was correct in her conclusions, but I felt she had missed out something even more important that I had just come to realize and I think Lucy was in the process of realising it too. I was growing to love this woman who had bartered herself into my care. From the way she responded to me today and from the things she had said to Yolande, then whether she recognized it yet or not, she was falling in love with me.

When all this started I was attracted to her because she was highly intelligent, downright beautiful and she was open and honest with me about her motives in approaching me as she did. So right from the beginning I was aware this was a possibility, but I expected that it would happen more gradually than it has. I now have to work out how this affects my relationship with her or if it has any bearing on it at all. As far as I can see I don't think it does since she needs me to continue to treat her as a submissive and to order her to do whatever I want her to do. This means I have to punish her, as she needs to be punished when she disobeys. It is just icing on the cake that I feel so deeply for her and that she feels as deeply for me.

When we left Yolande's place she told us she would be happy to see us anytime and as well as the things I bought she also made me a present of several things that I had not thought of buying but we will get to them later. It took us most of the day to get back to St Andrews university and eventually to our home. While I put away my purchases Lucy set about making us something to eat and by the time we finished our meal it was almost time for bed but neither of us felt like sleeping just yet.

"Lord, today when Yolande told you that you could fuck her if you wanted to. I led you over to her to let you know that it was your right to do so if you wished," Lucy said, "I know that was interference by me in a decision that was solely yours. You said at the time that you would decide later whether or not you would punish me. If you think that my actions deserve punishment, now would be a good time. My bottom seems to have more or less recovered from the treatment it received earlier today. I realize that is not a consideration for you my Lord; you could punish me no matter the state of my bottom for that is your right. Knowing how you care for me, however, I just felt I should let you know"

"I am glad you realize that my lovely little slut. I think I might just do that as it would help to pass the time. It may also get rid of the feeling we have that we are still driving. Then perhaps afterwards we would feel more like sleeping. It will also let me try out some of the things I have purchased. I think you had better undress and meet me in the study."

Lucy made her way to the bedroom to undress as I had ordered her not to merely to cast off her clothes but to make sure she tidied things away and did not leave clutter about the place just because I ordered her to strip. That might make people think I am a neatness freak, well I am a bit like that, but the main reason is that sometimes I can ogle her body as she does what I have instructed her to do. No matter how often she does it in my presence I find great pleasure in watching her graceful and revealing movements as she does so. She knows this too and teases me by making sure by use of different postures she will reveal to me the bits I find interesting.

While she was doing as I ordered I cleared my desk and laid out all the things I would need to restrain her and other bits and pieces I was going to use on her. Then I unwrapped the biggest parcel, which was a present from Yolande, which Lucy knew nothing about. I stripped off my clothes and folded them neatly over a chair, then I put on a black leather sleeveless jacket that lay open to reveal my hair adorned chest and pulled on a pair of crotch less black leather pants that left my genitals exposed. To finish of my attire I pulled on a pair of almost knee length black boots and a mask that fitted over my forehead, eyes and nose but left the bottom half of my face uncovered. I decide that this would either make me a menacing sight or a comical figure from a black comedy. I decided to try for the menacing and picked up the cat o' nine tails which I could slap against my leather clad thighs.

When Lucy entered the study she gasped in surprise when she saw me in my outfit. I was finding all this a bit melodramatic. I had difficulty suppressing a giggle on seeing her face, for this just wasn't my scene. However having dressed for the role I decided to play the part.

I cracked the whip and ordered her to bend over the desk. Once she had done so I secured her wrists with a loop and tied the other ends to the feet on the two corners of the desk furthest away from her. She was then bent over the desk with her arms spread-eagled. She could not move backwards or forwards so I did not need to secure her feet.

"I am going to operate on the metric system," I told her, "So I am going to start with ten spanks on each buttock which makes it twenty in all. If you do not seem suitably chastised at that point I will add another ten. You will count them as I go. As she counted the strokes for the first ten blows she also started to whimper but still appeared to me to be raising her bottom to meet each stroke. At the end of the twenty I moved close to her and felt her pussy. She was sopping wet.

"Are you suitably chastised slut?" I asked.

That is your decision Lord," she replied. "Only my master can say when his slave has been punished enough."

I pondered her reply and then decided that if she was not calling it off then she was testing herself for some reason so I decided to administer a further ten to her well-striped bottom.

When she finished the count of thirty she was emitting little moans and I wondered if she had experienced a small orgasm.

I took some lubricant to her bottom before inserting a butt plug into her anus. Once I managed to pass her sphincter it slid in easily enough as it was not more than an inch thick and was tapered at the front end. It was enough, however, for her to give a little squeal of pain at this violation of her body.

When it had fully entered her I then mounted her from behind and started to ream her cunt.

This caused her to emit a whole series of pig like squeals as I pounded her pussy. I had come at least three times earlier in the day and it was obvious to me that I was going to take some time to reach my climax. I worked up lather as I hammered my balls against her bottom and her squeals rose in crescendo as she experienced her first orgasm. I thrashed on through two further orgasms before my semen splashed into her and I collapsed over her bent body.

When I had recovered I released her from her bonds and as she tried to stand up her legs were trembling so much they refused to support her' I had to catch her in my arms to keep her from falling. Leaving everything in my study as it was, I picked her up and carried her upstairs to our bedroom and as I did so she was sobbing quietly.

As I laid her on the bed I asked, " Are you going to be ok sweetheart?" This was a rather stupid question in retrospect since she obviously wasn't all right at this moment in time.

She nodded tearfully that she felt she would be ok in a bit and I felt really bad at pushing her so hard. I stripped off my ridiculous clothes and crawled in beside her, took her in my arms and just held her.


Lucy

When Charlie had tied me to the desk and whipped me the pain was more severe than it had been this morning yet the mixture of pain and pleasure that was building up inside me made me goad him to go on. As the final blows fell I experience an orgasm. I felt more pain as he inserted something into my bum and as he pounded into me with his hard cock that mixture of pain and pleasure brought me to another intense orgasm. The pain intensified as he thrust on to reach his own climax but my body still responded with another two orgasms which left me feeling weak and groggy. So much so that I almost collapsed when he released me and he had to carry me up to bed. I tried not to sob but my bottom and my pussy hurt and I couldn't stop myself.

As he laid me down on the bed he asked, "Are you ok sweetheart and I nodded since I knew the pain would pass. It was only when he climbed into bed and took me in his arms that I realized what he had said. He had called me his sweetheart.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.