The Trade Off
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Lucy

We stopped in front of a sex shop and I was shocked. Why were we going in here and why had my mother made an appointment for us? I could not even ask for I had been forbidden to speak unless my lord gave me permission. Charlie got out of the car then came round and opened my door and ordered me to come with him. He rang the bell on the shop and a striking blonde woman who appeared to be in her early forties opened the door.

"Ah!" She said, "You must be Charlie and I take it this is Lucinda your Sub."

"Yes," Charlie said, "And you must be Yolande. Joyce said you would see us this morning."

"That's right, do come in and bring Lucinda with you. We will discuss what needs to be done with her. I take it you have ordered her into the proper mode for now."

"I have," Charlie told her, "However, the weekend with her parents has made her pretty lax in her attitude towards me and she awaits a severe punishment for her lack of respect."

"I see, then that is a good place to begin, bring her in and we will see how this should be done."

I felt like a piece of merchandise as they were talking about me as if I was not present. It was pretty humiliating and I should have been annoyed. Instead all this talk of what was to happen to me and the way they ignored me was causing a tingle between my legs.

"I think the first thing to do is to get her kitted out properly so that she knows she is a slave and is constantly at your behest. We have a pretty extensive selection of slave collars that will remind her of this. Once you purchase one she will not be allowed to take it off. It is the symbol that she is yours to do with as you wish and that it is her duty to please you in all things. What price range are you interested in?"

"Price is not a consideration," Charlie told her. "I want one that will be highly visible and clearly denote to those who know about these things, just what a submissive slut she is."

"In that case let us proceed to the armoured room where the most valuable items are kept."

At that she led us to a heavy door which had a combination lock. She twirled the dials and then swung the door open. Within there was a series of glass cases and she led us to them. They were full of necklaces that looked like chokers made to fit tightly round your neck. Eventually Charlie chose one which was about an inch broad and was studded with sapphires to look like one of those collars you see on big dogs.

Yolande took it from the case and looked at the marker inside which denoted its size. She then took a tape measure from her pocket and without asking for permission measured the circumference of my neck. When she had done so, she said that the one in the case was too large but that she had one which was the correct size in stock. She brought it out and tried it on me for size. It felt strange but quite comfortable so she went into another drawer and brought out a small gold padlock, which she slipped through the clasp.

"The padlock is self locking," she told Charlie and handed him a little box. "This holds two keys so keep them safe where you can get at them if you need to take it off. It also serves another function, however."

She produced a long gold chain with the kind of clip on the end that you see on a dog's lead. She slipped it through the clasp of the padlock and handed the other end to Charlie.

"Now you can lead your slave wherever you want her to go. Remember the chain is quite light and could easily be broken. If she ever tries to struggle against it punish her severely."

"I will certainly do that Yolande. I hope you are listening to this Lucinda."

I nodded my head in assent.

"It is just as well you silently gave your assent or you would have added to your punishment," he told me.

I smiled sweetly at him to signify that I had worked this out for myself. They may be talking about me as if I was an object, but the odds are that I am the most intelligent one in this company.

"Come!" Yolande ordered and led us towards another room. Charlie gave a slight tug on my chain and led me in Yolande's wake.

We entered a room which seemed to be filled with instruments of torture and led us to a wall on which hung an assortment of whips and other things which could be used to beat one's bottom. I trembled at the sight of some of them like the riding crop, the canes of various thicknesses, knotted ropes, a cat of nine tails and other kinds of whips.

"Some of these have a specific purpose. It depends on the pain tolerance of your slave and how far you want to go. I don't suppose you have found where her limits are at this stage?"

"No!" Charlie told her. "I have spanked her but only using my bare hand. Should I be more firm and see how far she can be taken?"

As he said this I had mixed reactions. My heart fluttered, my knees trembled and my mind screamed at the thought of the pain some of these things could inflict upon me. On the other hand my pussy tingled and my tummy gave a pleasant flutter at the thought of some of them being used to punish me.

"If your submissive is turned on by pain, then you have a duty to her to find out how far she can go before it becomes something she does not enjoy. Do you know about safe words?"

"Yes I learned that much from the internet," Charlie replied. I have given her a safe word."

"Good," Yolande said. "I suggest you now order her to strip and since she is due some severe punishment you can test some of these things out."

"I am not sure that is a good idea right now," Charlie told her.

"Why not?" Yolande asked.

"Well I am new to this and I get very turned on when I punish her and I usually end by fucking her."

"Then do so. That means we can add other lessons as we go along."

"Like what?" Charlie asked.

"If you get really turned on then we have to make sure that when you do fuck her you last long enough to give her more than one orgasm. So we will begin by teaching her how to give you a proper blowjob. We will not make her an expert in the time available but I will show her how to do so and give her instructions for practicing so that she can become proficient in it.

Then it follows, if I am watching you two in action I am going to be turned on by that. I don't know if she has been with a female, but you may wish her at some time to pleasure a friend so she should be taught how to do so, and as a first lesson she can practice on me. I am clean."

"Oh she has a lot of experience in that department," Charlie told her. "She had a demanding mistress for several years that made sure she knew how to please a woman. I think I would enjoy seeing her pleasure you. I will let you have control of her so that she can give you the pleasure you desire."

"Why thank you Charlie, I will look forward to that."

It was utterly humiliating to listen to yourself being discussed in this way and not be able to reply. It was even more so when you found that you were going to be put under the control of another woman and then made to lick her pussy and anything else she might desire you to do for her. Maria had used me and controlled me, but she had never discussed what we did with anyone else far less lend me out to them.

If Charlie was willing to fuck me in front of another woman and then let her have her way with me so that he could watch, would he also be willing to give me to other men while he looked on. Would he be prepared to give me to a friend to use for a time while he was away? It was possible and this thought both appalled and titillated me. True, I had my safe word, but would I even want to use it in a situation like that. I was not sure I would.

What did this say about me? If he did offer me to others and I did what he ordered, then I would have to be honest and admit to myself that I really was a submissive slut. "Lucy," I told myself, "by selling yourself to Charlie and leaving yourself open to all these possibilities you are that anyway. It was dawning on me in no uncertain terms that this is exactly what I had done. To restore my inheritance, I had sold myself to a man to be used in any way he wished. "Yes! I am a slut," I thought. "I have to embrace and accept this fact; so get used to it girl you are not really appalled by these thoughts. Indeed you are turned on by them and so far you have to admit that if Charlie orders you to do any of these things you will not use your safe word."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.