The Trade Off
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Honourable Lucy Smythe under new laws will be one of the first women to inherit her father's title, but the estate is foundering in a sea of debt. Charles Edward Stewart MacBain is a rich young man who has recently inherited his father's highland estate. Lucy has certain personality traits that makes her think she has something to offer him that will persaede him to rescue her and restore the family's fortunes. Will Charlie asccept her offer and restore her fortunes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

Things were starting to happen in earnest now. My new master or lord as he preferred to be called had ordered me to strip naked and adopt a submissive pose while I awaited his coming to our bedroom. Maria had done this many times before, but this was totally different for this was a man who was going to take me and make me his for the rest of my life. With Maria I knew there was going to be an end, but with him, if he is true to his word it will only end with his death or mine.

That may be true, but the initial decision was mine. I chose to be his submissive and offered him my body for his pleasure. From now on it is his will not mine that would shape what I did and what I endured. That was the price I had decided to pay to restore my inheritance. As I contemplated the prospect it excited and at the same time terrified me.

I entered the bedroom and obeyed his orders. I stripped off my clothes and folded them neatly upon a chair and then I knelt and adopted the pose he had ordered. Now I would await his coming to claim me. Though I previously had sex with a woman, tonight a man would enter me for the first time and as far as I was concerned this was the moment when I would lose my virginity. Just thinking about it started a tingle between my legs and a fluttering in my tummy. By the time he came into the room I knew that by thinking about what was going to happen would have my pussy sopping wet.

It was some time before I heard his footsteps on the stairs and when he entered the room he was naked. He must have removed his clothing downstairs. His penis was erect and pointing skyward. I am not good at estimating sizes but it seemed to me that it was longer than the six inch ruler I kept in my bag, but I felt that I could encircle it between my thumb and second finger and this thought excited me.

He came over to me and placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head so that I was looking into his eyes.

"You have done well Lucy. In future when I tell you to adopt the pose this is how I expect to find you. Unless I tell you otherwise you will not speak unless I ask you to."

He reached down and placed his hand under one of my breasts as if he was feeling the weight of my c plus sized bosom. He caressed it for a moment or two and I gave a little moan.

"Lean forward, he told me so that you are on all fours."

Again I did as I was told and he stood behind me and I knew he was staring at my bottom. I felt his hand caressing my buttocks and again I gave a little involuntary moan. He used his foot to spread my legs a little wider and I complied. He slid his hand between my legs and his fingers slid over my pussy and at that I actually felt myself squirt my juices on to his hand.

"Maria was correct, you really are a compliant little slut Lucy, but now you are my little slut. I think I am going to enjoy using a woman as beautiful and obedient as you for my pleasure. Now adopt your original pose again."

I once again obeyed him and now he stood in front of me and in my kneeling position I was staring at his rather splendid cock.

"I am going to punish you for your failures and there is something within me that going to enjoy doing so. I am already aroused by your beauty and your nakedness. This tells me that if I were to enter you now I would probably cum before you even realised what was happening. I have read somewhere that if a woman gets her man off before he enters her for the first time he will last longer and she will get greater enjoyment from the experience. You are going to do this for me now. Are you ready for this? You may answer."

"I am ready to do anything you ask me my Lord" I responded.

"Then take my cock in your hand and feel it and get used to it. Then when you are ready you will put it in your mouth keeping your teeth well clear and you will suck me till I climax. I don't expect you to do it expertly but that won't matter since I probably won't last long. When I shoot my sperm into your mouth you will not swallow it till you have shown me it on your tongue, only then will you swallow it."

I did as I was bid. I felt his cock's smooth hardness and yet there was something soft about it also. I experimentally rubbed my hand up and down on it and it was his turn to moan and thrust forward. Remembering what he said about shooting quite quickly I bent forward and took his hardness in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down on it. He responded by putting his hand behind my head and thrusting in and out without going too deep and in seconds I felt his seed hitting the back of his throat and tried not to swallow.

When his cock softened and he withdrew I looked up at him and opened my mouth so that he could see his seed residing within it and at his nod I swallowed it.

Without a word he picked up one of the chairs in the room and placed it in front of my kneeling form then he sat down on it facing me.

"Stand up and come to my right hand side and face across me," he ordered and I did so."

"Now place yourself across my knee face down and grasp the legs of the chair with your hands."

Again I did as I was told.

"You will keep your hands on the chair legs at all times. If you bring them up to save your bottom you will get another five spanks for every time you do so. Do you understand?"

"Yes my Lord," I replied.

"One more thing since this is your first spanking from me and you have not been spanked for some time, if you feel thirty is going to be too much for you to bear then you may request me to stop by using the word amber, but be aware of this, your punishment will be resumed at a later date. If you ask me to stop between ten and twenty spanks ten spanks will be added to what remains to be administered. If you ask it to stop between twenty and thirty, then five will be added. Do you understand?"

"Yes my Lord, thank you for your clear instructions but I will be able to take all thirty sir.

My body was tense in anticipation of the pain which was about to come but I was also so sexually aroused and I felt that the moisture from my pussy must be soaking his thighs. Then I felt his hand caressing the globes of my bottom and I began to relax. No sooner had I done so than his hand descended and smacked across my bottom. He was not holding back and I yelped in surprised and pain.

After the tenth spank the pain had become so intense that I felt tears spring into my eyes and I began to sob increasingly loudly as his blows rained down. I had forgotten how painful a spanking could be when I made my boast about taking all thirty, yet I felt quite proud that I had accepted them without complaint. In fact if he had delivered many more my body might have responded with an orgasm such was the sexual pleasure it aroused in me. As I thought this his hand started to caress my pussy and he felt my moistness.

"Spanking really does turn you on my little slut and I hope you will be glad to know that it does the same for me. I am sure that if you had not given me a blowjob I might even have come."

"I am glad I pleased you my Lord," I said through my sobs as I rubbed my bottom. I remembered that if I had done this with Maria, she might well have given me another spanking. But he had not forbidden it and he did not punish me for it. Instead he picked me up and laid me on my back on the bed. He climbed up beside me, spread my legs wide and knelt between them gazing down at my pussy.

"I have never seen a woman's pussy before except in porn magazines at boarding school," he told me. "Yours is pink in the centre but darker as you move away." He smiled. "In some ways it reminds me a bit of a dark rose with a light centre."

He now used his hands to spread it apart and I knew my hole must be open to his eyes and I was right, for now he pushed a finger inside me and curled it up towards my tummy and began to finger fuck me. I started to moan. He inserted two fingers in response to my moaning and I started to thrust harder against his stroking fingers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.