Just One Kiss - Cover

Just One Kiss

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Who would have thought just one kiss would lead to all of this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Once we were home, Ethan walked me to my bedroom door and held my hand. We whispered so that our parents wouldn't hear us.

"I had a really good time," I said softly.

Ethan squeezed my hand. "Me too ... minus running into Gary."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't even worry about that."

He shrugged. "I can't help it. I mean he was your boyfriend for a long time and I feel he's sort of competition for me."

I blushed. "No way. He could never compete with you."

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you," he said quietly.

"I love you too," I responded. I wanted another kiss but a longer one, but I feared our parents would wake up and find their two children kissing.

"Well goodnight for now. I have to get up for school tomorrow. I got 3 more weeks to go." Ethan sounded happy.

"I only have two days to go," I bragged.

He smirked. "Yeah, yeah rub it in."

I tip toed to place another kiss on his lips. "Good night," I whispered.

I watched him head off to his room and then I went in my room and closed the door behind me. I leaned against my door and sighed. I couldn't believe what a great night it had been of course minus Gary.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I came out and Ethan stood by the door. He looked at me as I was only wearing a towel wrapped around me and nothing else.

"Oh..."I said in a hushed tone.

"Yeah sorry I was going to take a shower too. Were you finished?"

I nodded. I held the towel very close to me. My heart was pounding so loudly. Ethan had seen me in a towel only before but now it was ... different.

"Um ... Ok well I'm going to go ahead..." He paused and cleared his throat. "I'm going to take a shower now." He sounded nervous.

"Ok," I replied and stepped aside to let him in. I turned to face him and we stared at each other for a few seconds. Deep down in my really dirty mind I kept hoping he'd ask me to join him but I quickly snapped out of my fantasy and headed off to my room.

Once in bed, I wore only my short gray cotton shorts and black tank top. I couldn't sleep. I kept looking through the crack under my door to see if Ethan stood outside. I kept wondering if he'd creep into my room ... and into my bed...

I found myself touching my pussy. I slid my fingers around my pussy and spread my lips open. I wondered if Ethan had already thought about what it would be like once we had sex. We hadn't done anything other than kiss. I had told him I wanted him and I did! I wanted him so much!

I felt moisture collect between my thighs. I kept wondering what Ethan would feel like inside of me ... how his seed would feel inside of me...

My legs were spread now and my fingers were slowly gliding against my wet slit. I kept wondering how long it would take before Ethan made the moves on me. I wondered if he would be on top or would he want me to be on top...

My fingers were tracing my swollen clit now. I bit my lower lip to contain myself from moaning. I was really curious now to know what Ethan's cock looked like. I wanted to know what it tasted like...

"Mmmmggghhh!" I was moaning as quietly as I could. Two of my fingers were now inside of me thrusting hard. Back and forth, back and forth...

I had a feeling Ethan was still a virgin and that made got me hotter. I wanted so badly to teach him the joys of sex. I felt excitement growing just thinking about letting him lose his virginity to his big sis.

"Oh fuck!" I whispered in a moan. I rocked my hips while my own fingers continued fucking me. I didn't know if I could wait too long for my baby brother to make the moves on me. I would have to take it upon myself to get him in bed with me.

I had wanted Ethan since he asked for that kiss. He was all I had thought about and fantasized about. Now he was mine and I wanted him to be inside of me so much!

"Oh Ethan ... oh baby bro..."I was so close to an intense orgasm. I turned my head to the side to keep from screaming. The orgasm started off slowly from deep inside of my belly and spread out all over my body. I was trembling fiercely. My muffled moans got quiet after the orgasm subsided. I turned my head back up and breathed heavily. My fingers slowly slipped out of me filled with my own honey.


The next morning, I woke up late for my nine o'clock final.

"Shit!" I cursed and slipped on some sweats and a college tshirt. I didn't bother to put make up on and simply put my hair in a ponytail. I rushed to class fighting to keep awake. I felt awful not having seen Ethan that morning.

After class I finally got to check my phone to see if anyone had called or left messages. I see two text messages from Ethans.

Ethan: I couldn't take the image of you wearing only towel out of my head last night.

The next text.

Ethan: I had to "take care" of myself if you know what I mean?"

I knew I was blushing big time. I smiled and was about to respond that I "took care" of myself last night as well, when I heard Gary. Oh no.

"Hey," he said and stood next to me. I was standing outside of the student lounge in between my classes. I wanted to respond back to my new lover but my old lover had ruined my moment.

I put my phone up in my purse. "Oh hi Gary," I said not sounding very happy.

"Look at you, you have no makeup on and you're wearing sweat pants, and yet you still manage to look sexy as hell.

"Whatever you say. I got to get going. I'm going to be late for my next final. I picked up my backpack that I had placed on the floor.

"Whoa! Wait just a minute. I can't get a few minutes to talk to you?" He asked in a sad tone.

I sighed. "What did you need to talk about?"

He smirked. "Are you jealous you saw me with Veronica last night?"

Oh my god! I smiled. "No. Not really."

He crossed his arms. His backpack hung over his right shoulder. "I think you were."

I rolled my eyes. "Ok if you think that ... then that's fine."

Gary groaned. "C'mon Emma. I miss you. Can't we give our relationship another try? I mean I went out with Veronica to get my mind off of you and instead you were all I thought about."

I nodded. "I really have to go Gary. I'll see you around." Without letting him say another word, I rushed off. The nerve of him trying to get back with me. Oh yes, but little did he know I was already with someone else.


I got home after one that afternoon. No one was home at that time. My parents were off at work and Ethan ... oh my baby brother ... was off at school. I knew he'd be home after 3 so I decided to go shower and then take a nap. I only had one more final the next day and that wouldn't be until ten in the morning.


I woke up with a tingly feeling on my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Ethan standing above me. He smiled so sweetly.

"Wake up sleeping beauty," he said to me in a soft voice.

I stretched my body and looked at the clock on my nightstand. It was almost four in the afternoon!

"I hadn't realized I slept so long," I said and yawned.

Ethan sat next to me on my bed. "I hope you didn't mind I let myself in your room. I was knocking but I guess you didn't hear me."

I nodded. "I didn't." I reached over and touched his arm. He wore his Green Day black tshirt and his faded blue jeans.

"My sleeping beauty," he whispered.

That pulled on my heartstrings. I suddenly remembered the time I was in the school play in eighth grade. I was excited I had got the part of Sleeping Beauty. Ethan was excited to see me in the play. He helped me practice my lines and kept counting down the days for the play.

On the day of the play I got so nervous. I feared that I would forget my lines. I was a wreck! As the play started, I was ok at first but then I started forgetting my lines and I bombed big time! I ran off the stage crying and my parents and Ethan met me backstage. I sobbed in my father's arms and he tried his hardest to console me.

Once at home I went straight to my room and cried hysterically. I didn't want to go back to school and face embarrassment. My mother assured me everything would be ok but I wasn't hearing her. I cried in my bed for a long time. Ethan walked in my room later that evening and brought me a glass of milk and two Oreo cookies.

"Here sis, it's ok. Don't cry," he had told me.

I thought it was so sweet how he did that for me. I sat up on my bed and happily ate my cookies and drank my milk. Ethan didn't say anything. He sat on my bed and just watched me. That was more comforting than my parents telling me all sorts of comforting things. I liked the silence and how happy my brother looked as I enjoyed the snack he'd brought me.

After I was finished I sank back down on my bed and pouted. "I can't believe I messed up Ethan," I told him.

"I think you did great," he said happily.

I laughed.

His smile grew.

My eyes began to feel heavy. I was glad the next day was a Saturday and I wouldn't have to worry about school for two days. I remember falling asleep and feeling Ethan sitting next to me. I wanted to tell him goodnight and to turn off my light but sleep was rapidly taking over me. I don't remember how fast I feel asleep but I do remember hearing a much murmured voice from a kid who hadn't even gone through puberty yet. "My sleeping beauty," Ethan had said that night just before sleep had taken over me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.