Just One Kiss - Cover

Just One Kiss

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Who would have thought just one kiss would lead to all of this?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

After a long, hot, wet kiss, Ethan broke our kiss. I was breathless. I wanted more! My baby brother held on to my hands and smiled sweetly.

"I love you sis. I really do."

"I love you ... I love you so much," I choked.

He let go of my hands and pulled me towards him. He held me tight. I wrapped my arms around him. I could faintly smell his Axe body spray. He rubbed his hands gently up and down on my back while he held me.

"Is this my dream coming true?" He asked in a whisper. "Are you mine?"

"Yes," I rasped.

He squeezed me tighter when I answered him.

"I want to kiss you some more," he said quietly.

I gulped. "I want you to," I replied nervously.

Ethan pulled away slightly still holding me in his arms. He looked into my eyes and with one hand he reached down and touched my face. He ran his hand slowly on my cheek and traced his thumb around my lips.

I gave the tip of his thumb a kiss. He smiled and cupped my chin. He leaned down and grazed his lips against mine. His lips, so warm teasing me. His lips continued to brush up against mine then suddenly his tongue was now doing the job. I felt my toes begin to curl. I slightly parted my lips and let my tongue slide out to meet his. Our tongues caressed against one another's. Our lips no longer against one another, it was only our tongues touching and gliding together.

I felt Ethan's lips catch my tongue. He began to suck on it gently making my heart pound so hard! I let out a soft moan. Ethan let go of my tongue and backed his face away from mine to be able to look at me.

I was panting for air. "Why did you stop?" I asked sounding frustrated.

Ethan continued to hold me in his arms. "I want to savor each moment with you sis. I've loved you all of my life and now that I have you, I just want to be able to enjoy you."

I felt myself blush.

"You look so pretty when you blush," Ethan said to me.

"Well ... you make me blush with the things you say," I admitted.

"Oh I have a lot of things to say to you that might make you blush more."

This had my attention immediately. "Oh?"

"Yup ... but we'll get to those later."

I groaned.

Just then we heard our parents car. I pulled away from Ethan in a panic. Ethan stood coolly and laughed.

"Calm down sis. It's not like we got caught or anything."

I smiled shyly. "Sorry ... I guess I just got scared."

Ethan looked at me with loving eyes. "I'll go to my room now I guess. But before I do, can I get a good night kiss?"

I knew I was blushing. I couldn't believe my little brother was asking me for a good night kiss. It was just so ... sexy.

I walked towards him and reached up to plant a soft kiss on his tender lips. "Good night," I whispered.

"Good night ... sis," he almost hesitated to say "sis."

He left my room quietly closing the door behind him. I flopped down on my bed and sighed. I stared up at the ceiling still feeling somewhat in a dream state of mind.


The next morning, I woke up still feeling Ethan's kiss. I closed my eyes and touched my lips. I found myself smiling. I felt butterflies in my stomach just thinking that in a few minutes I'd be facing my brother, my lover.

I got out of bed wearing my Hello Kitty pajamas which consisted of cropped pajama pants and a matching night shirt. I passed by my dresser mirror and realized my hair was a huge mess!

I groaned and as I opened my bedroom door and rushed towards the bathroom, I happened to bump into my little brother. I felt somewhat embarrassed having him see me without makeup and with my messy hair. He'd seen me that way all the time, so why was it so different now?

"Hey," he said softly and smiled. His hair was a mess too but a cute mess. He was still in his night clothes too which consisted of a white worn out t-shirt and his plaid boxer shorts.

"Hey," I said softly.

"You still look hot," he complimented making me blush again.

"T-thanks," I stammered.

"Go head if you need to go first," he said offering me the chance to go to the bathroom first.

"Ok..." I said and walked past him almost cautiously. I closed the bathroom door and sighed. My hands felt shaky like the time when I found out my first crush had a crush on me too.

I calmed myself down and washed up. I brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail. Afterwards, I headed downstairs for breakfast. Usually Sunday mornings we had breakfast together. It was the only day of the week that my mom would go all out and cook a huge breakfast.

The smell of bacon and waffles greeted me as soon as I walked in the kitchen. My mom was happily putting the waffles she just made in the waffle maker into the oven to keep them warm.

"Good morning sunshine," she said happily.

"Morning mom," I replied. "Need any help?"

"I'm practically finished but you can set the table for me," she said.

I nodded and went off to get the plates and utensils. I set the place mats on the table and arranged the plates and glasses. I took the huge pitcher of orange juice out of the fridge and set down some cups for our coffee as well.

"How was dancing last night?" I asked my mother.

She smiled. "It was nice. I almost forgot what a great dancer your father is."

I laughed. "I'm glad you had fun mom."

"How about you sweetie? Did Gary stay long?" She asked. I hear some sarcasm when she said Gary's name.

I gulped. "No he didn't. We ... um we broke up."

My mom looked at me for a moment with sympathetic eyes. "I'm sorry honey."

I shrugged and started pouring the orange juice. "It's ok mom. I'm ok with it. We both agreed that it was for the best."

Just then Ethan and my father walked in the kitchen. Ethan's eyes met mine. I felt nervous again.

"Good morning my men," my mom said and went to kiss my father's lips. Ethan and I watched our parents kiss and at that moment I wanted to go kiss Ethan.

"Have a seat everyone. It's time to eat. Hope you are all hungry!" My mom went on to get the food. I followed her to help her out.

Once the food was set on the table we plated and began to eat. My parents talked about the dancing the night before and so on. I was hoping my mom wouldn't bring up Gary but I knew that wouldn't happen.

"And Emma says she broke up with Gary," my mom said to my father.

My father almost laughed. "Oh I'm so sorry."

My mom gave him a warning look.

"I mean I really am sorry sweetheart," my father said sounding more sympathetic.

I wriggled in my seat. Ethan kept looking at me. "But Em is ok dad," Ethan said happily.

I tried not to smile.


After breakfast, I offered to wash the dishes. Ethan offered to help me. My mom was a bit shocked but delighted to let us volunteer.

My parents had gone off to the living room to enjoy more coffee and read the Sunday paper as always. I rinsed the dishes while Ethan loaded them in the dishwasher. After all dishes were loaded and the dishes started to get washed, Ethan walked close to me and put his hand on my back very gently. I shivered at his touch.

"How about you and I go out tonight? What do you say?" Ethan asked sweetly.

I nodded. "Yeah ... that sounds fun. Where did you want to go hang out at?"

He smiled shyly. "I don't just want to hang out with you Em. I'm asking you on a date in case you haven't noticed."

I giggle nervously. "Oh ... well then yes ... of course I accept."

He stroked my arm sending more shivers all over my body. "Ok then. I'll pick you up say ... around seven?"

I raised a brow. "You'll pick me up?"

"Yes. I'll be knocking at your door to your room."

I laughed quietly. He stared at me intently. "You don't know how badly I want to kiss you right now."

My heart raced.

"Well! You got all the dishes! Thank you!"

I almost jumped up when I heard my mom's voice.

"Y-yeah..."I stuttered.

"All taken care of mom," Ethan said calmly.

"So what are your plans for today? You're father and I were going to go to a movie this evening if you two want to come along?"

Ethan looked at me. "No thanks mom. Em and I are going to hang out tonight."

My mom looked surprised. "Oh? Is that so? How nice! Where you two going?"

I looked down at the floor.

"We're going to go to dinner and then maybe go listen to some blues music," Ethan answered.

"Well that sounds like fun. You two have fun," she said and left the room. I could hear her telling my father how cute it was that I was going to be hanging out with Ethan. Oh if she only knew...


I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up my room and trying to figure out what to wear for the date with my brother. I went through several jeans, skirts and even dresses and none seemed to feel right.

I was getting frustrated. I decided to go shower to calm down a bit.

By the time I knew it, it was already six at night! I had to get myself together and figure out what to wear. I didn't want to wear anything too sexy ... or did I?

I decided to go with a short black skirt and a bright red summer sweater and black ballerina flats. I left my hair down and decided not to wear too much makeup. I figured some mascara a little bit of blush and lip gloss would do. I sprayed a little bit of perfume as well.

It was almost seven at night. My folks had left to the movies and it was only Ethan and I alone. I felt my hands begin to shake again. I paced my room thinking of what to say to him or how to go on about this "date."

I heard the knock on my bedroom door a few minutes later. I took a deep breath and went to open the door. Ethan stood before me wearing some dark jeans and a black polo shirt with brown Doc Marten boots. I had to admit my baby brother look really hot.

"Hi," I said.

"Hello," he replied and leaned in to hug me. I held him in my arms taking in his warmth.

"You look so pretty," he complimented.

We separated from our embrace. I bit my lower lip not knowing how to act or what to do. I had been on many dates but never like this.

"So you ... um ... you want to come in?" I asked nervously.

Ethan laughed. "No, it's ok I've seen your room already."

I grabbed my purse from my bed and we headed on out.

"I'm driving. Mom left me her car. Yeah I know I don't have my own car like all your other boyfriends did but trust me I'm going to work on that."

Had he just said "boyfriend?" Was that what he was now? My boyfriend? I felt my knees weaken.

We got outside and he opened the car door for me. I still felt so nervous even though I'd known Ethan my entire life. I hopped in the car and we took off to our first destination.

He took me to a restaurant that my parents loved to go to. The specialty was Italian food. It was a family owned restaurant that used to be an actual house and was made into a restaurant. It was small, dimly lit and very cozy.

We were seated towards the back. Being a Sunday night, it wasn't very crowded. There were four or five other couples dining. Once we were seated, the waiter took our drink orders. Ethan ordered a Coke and I ordered unsweetened tea.

"So ... nice choice," I said as I set my purse on the chair next to me.

"Thanks. I wanted to take you somewhere nice ... and kind of isolated," he added.

I felt a rush of excitement.

"Well it's great. Thank you for taking me out."

"I had to take my girl out," Ethan said and reached across the table to touch my hand. I felt that electricity as soon as he touched me. I let his hand rest over mine for a few seconds but as soon as the waiter came back to get our orders, I quickly pulled my hand away. I noticed Ethan flinch a little as I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.