Katie - the Prodigal Daughter
Chapter 6: Epilogue

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty Amber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Epilogue - Katie, wants to have her father as the man who would make her a woman and love and care for him forever. She goes after him with determination and not only has him but her grandfather too. Strong incest theme full of scat, watersports, anal and pet sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Bestiality   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play  

Fifteen years later

We were celebrating my thirtieth birthday. I had six healthy children. Daddy, grandpa and I were not planning to stop. Grandpa was now seventy-six but as insatiable as he was when took me twenty-three years ago.

My beautiful sixteen years old son Daniel was fucking my cunt and my fifteen years old son Luke took my ass. Their cocks were already monstrous and both were hugely thick. They threatened to lift the bar of colossal cock in our family even higher.

Grandpa had his monster buried inside our little Emily's cunt, who had turned fourteen last week. She was sobbing as I did when his monster stretched my cunt. Daddy was forcing his gargantuan cock inside Ellie's ass, who wailed like her twin sister. Daddy and grandpa made me scream at will and I was used to their monsters for now nearly two and a half decades. Seven years was too little for my daughters to become accustomed to their gargantuan cocks.

Our family would grow and thrive. I told you a determined girl would get anything she wants more so if she has men who love her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.