Katie - the Prodigal Daughter - Cover

Katie - the Prodigal Daughter

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty Amber

Chapter 5: Neighborly Love Continues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Neighborly Love Continues - Katie, wants to have her father as the man who would make her a woman and love and care for him forever. She goes after him with determination and not only has him but her grandfather too. Strong incest theme full of scat, watersports, anal and pet sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Bestiality   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play  

When we girls came around. There was lot of kissing and hugging. We were all hungry. Aunt Shari and I started preparing the brunch. Libby played with her father and grandpa's cocks.

Aunt Shari made shit stuffed pancakes and sliced the firm shit in small bites to go in shit-meatloaf. The rest of shit was lightly drizzled with olive oil and butter along with some honey and fried lightly with coating of egg. The brunch of shit stuffed pancakes with delicious honey butter fried shit logs was simply out of this world.

We had Harpers' cocktail. The conversation flowed as if we were one big family. Men were steel hard and us girls were wet and soon we were fucked in all manner possible. Buster and Harry helped grandpa and uncle Tom and once again we were fucked until we passed out.

Dinner was even better. I became an ardent fan of aunt Shari's cooking. Shit-meatloaf could not have tasted better. We finished the large jug of cocktail. We watched some inane movie and were ready for bed.

Aunt Shari, Libby, Buster and grandpa went together. Uncle Tom, Harry and I slept together. We hardly slept. Uncle Tom had been dreaming of fucking me for some time and he refused to let me sleep even when I was half unconscious. I must have passed out three times but uncle Tom and his pet Harry kept on fucking me mercilessly until morning. Uncle Tom fucked me with ferocity that matched my daddy and grandpa's. Harry was not gentle either. My young growing body was tired and limp by early morning as Uncle Tom and Harry fucked me simultaneously. I was torn to bits with orgasms and passed out.


Grandpa and I were back home late morning. I went for my piano lesson and ballet class. I finished my homework. The whole afternoon grandpa fucked me until we went out for dinner.

Grandpa and I ate and drank each other shit and urine before hitting the bed. Grandpa took my cunt and ass really hard before I fell asleep.

The whole week went by quickly. Daddy came Friday night. Grandpa went to join Harpers for another night's stay. Now I knew grandpa would share aunt Shari and Libby with uncle Tom.

Daddy fucked me savagely trying to make up for lost time. I was kept awake all night. Daddy was still inside me ravaging my ass when I passed out. I started to have my periods while daddy was fucking me in missionary position. Daddy's joy and lust was ratcheted and he fucked me harder if that was possible.

Grandpa and daddy that Saturday took me together. They made me scream in excruciating pain but the feel of their monster cocks simultaneously in my body was reward for all the pain I had to put up with. The bed sheets were covered with my period blood

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.