Katie - the Prodigal Daughter - Cover

Katie - the Prodigal Daughter

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty Amber

Chapter 2: Grandpa's Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Grandpa's Surprise - Katie, wants to have her father as the man who would make her a woman and love and care for him forever. She goes after him with determination and not only has him but her grandfather too. Strong incest theme full of scat, watersports, anal and pet sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Bestiality   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play  

I hit the ball down the line and won the three set match 2-0. My practice opponent was three years older and five inches taller than me and was a boy. His parents mussed my hair and I could sense some disappointment that a chubby looking girl of fourteen who stood five feet two inches 'short' beat their big boned son. I smiled and thought a determined girl would get what she wants almost every time. My long curly hair was plastered with sweat.

I packed my gear and met grandpa outside the tennis academy waiting in his deep blue Range-Rover. My grandpa Mike came out and picked me in his arms and kissed me. I kissed grandpa back, "Did daddy ring, grandpa?"

Grandpa rubbed his nose against mine and smiled, "Yes Katie and he is two days ahead of schedule and should be back by Friday morning."

Grandpa opened the passenger door and I jumped in the seat. I watched grandpa from the eyes of appreciative hordes of mothers. Grandpa was seven feet three inches tall. His shoulders were wide as double door and his massive chest moved into bulging belly. His huge arms were wider than many big men's thighs. His wide waist and even bigger massive hips and bulky ass heightened the size of his thighs as huge as tree trunks. In summer his standard attire of tee shirt and long lose shorts made him look even bigger. We had celebrated grandpa's sixtieth birthday last month.

My loving daddy is as much of a giant as my grandpa is but only two inches taller and few kilos lighter. Daddy was in Brazil trying to trouble shoot a debacle of local CEO to save two billion worth of enterprise in that country.

Grandpa drove through the after school traffic. I placed my tiny hand on grandpa's hairy massive thigh and slowly rubbed it possessively, "Grandpa, I do not like the way all the moms stare at you."

"Katie, really. Please point the good looking one out for me next time." Grandpa laughed and teased me.

I pinched his thigh and faked severe anger failing miserably, "I will beat any mom who will try to hook my grandpa." My attempt to look like a mature irate woman made me look even more child like and grandpa laughed even harder. His huge hand mussed my sweat soaked wet hair and I was overwhelmed by the amount of love his laughter and stroking suggested.

I stroked grandpa's thighs and my hand moved up and snaked under the lose leg of his shorts. Grandpa said calmly, "Little girls should not play with big toys, Katie. Moreover when I am driving."

I looked at grandpa trying to appear coquettish and said in my best-behaved baby voice, "Grandpa, can I play with my toy when we reach home."

Grandpa hissed, "Definitely just as every day sweetheart."

Grandpa drove fast along the kilometer long drive to our house. We were soon inside the cool climate controlled home.

I turned towards grandpa and soon I was in his arms and our mouths kissed first gently than fiercely. My tongue dueled with grandpa's and lost. Grandpa walked towards the family room put me on the huge divan-sofa. Grandpa unbuttoned my sweat soaked uniform blouse and my skirt. My panties were dripping with my sweat. Grandpa pulled them off. I had opened grandpa's shorts and they floated around his ankles. Grandpa wore nothing underneath. Grandpa knew that never failed to excite me.

Grandpa rubbed my chubby chest, my budding inverted cup shaped breasts and nipples. His hand drifted over my bulging soft belly and his finger separate my soft cunt slit and his finger rubbed the entrance of my bald pussy and clitoris making me moan. I lifted grandpa's long heavy cock that hung well below his mid thighs with my both hands and stroked the monstrous girth. My fingers of my hands failed to meet around grandpa's girth.

Grandpa's cock never took more than few seconds of my ministrations to get steel hard. Soon Grandpa's cock was demanding something more than my tiny hands. Grandpa put me on the sofa and bent me over the backrest. My bent teen chubby but athletic body was open for grandpa's cock. Grandpa held my soft hips and his cock homed on the entrance of my soft hairless pussy. Grandpa's massive cock head separated my slit like opening and forced my cunt opening. I moaned and braced myself. Grandpa grunted and soon his cock sped inside helped by the power of his massive hips and back. I bit hard on the leather of the sofa to stifle my scream but it bubbled out regardless. Grandpa had six inches of his giant cock inside me. Grandpa grunted again and my scream celebrated another six inches of my grandpa's cock that had found their way inside my tiny pussy. I shrieked as familiar pain of accommodating grandpa's monster cock filled my young body. Grandpa held me tight and with loud grunt yet again lunged into my body burying the last thickest six inches inside my now obscenely dilated pussy.

I felt as if a tree trunk had been shoved inside my cunt. Grandpa waited few seconds and soon his cock moved out to about half its enormous length and with another guttural grunt grandpa plunged his punishing pleasure tool inside my cunt.

I started to moan as my cunt started to stretch around the massive girth and grandpa began to fuck me with long thrusts.

Grandpa stroked my back and sides of my chubby chest ultimately finding his favorite toy my nipples. Grandpa pinched them hard and pulled them away from my chest making me moan loudly. His large hands could engulf my whole breasts and he would squeeze them hard and twist them first one way and then another making me moan loudly.

Grandpa started to fuck my tight pussy with long strong strokes. I moaned, "Grandpa. Your cock is so big. AAHH. Grandpa AAAARRRNNNGH."

Grandpa ignored my babbles and continued to move his enormous cock in and out of my pussy with a steady but brisk pace, which was by than wash with my pussy juices. Grandpa pinched and tweaked my nipples making me shriek and I came shivering like a child running high-grade fever.

Grandpa's cock was making squelching sounds and he put in more force as he impaled his tiny granddaughter's cunt on to his marauding monster of a penis. It took me few minutes to regain my awareness after my first orgasm. Grandpa let go of my nipples and held my soft chubby round waist with his massive hands and soon started to fuck me with short lightening strokes. His hips moved so fast and his cock slammed hard in my pussy, shaking my body each time he bottomed out inside me. His groins collided with my soft ass cheeks so hard that the sound reverberated in the room like loud slaps

I shook and moaned. My body was being shaken so hard by grandpa's furious lunges that my moans were tremulous. I was wailing non-stop, "GRAAANNPAAAAA AAAAH AAAAHHH FFFUUU."

Grandpa fucked me with strokes that matched shots from a machine gun and I came within three minutes. Grandpa continued the same pace for ten minutes making me cum five times.

I was drooling over the leather, as my mouth was slack and open. My breathing was ragged. Grandpa slowed the pace down and used long sinuous strokes. He would pull his cock out inch by inch until his cock head was the only part of his mammoth cock buried inside my cunt. The he would equally slowly move it back in inch by inch until all of his eighteen inches were buried inside my trembling tender immature cunt. He would grind his hips crushing my cervix with his monster cock. That would make my belly flip as if I was on a roller coaster. Grandpa loved the sight of my hairless vaginal slit stretched so wide open around his enormous girth that it appeared like a pink rubber band about to snap.

Grandpa fucked me for an hour with varying ferocity and I was cumming continuously. I moaned, 'Grandpa, please cum inside me."

Grandpa fucked me using half of his gargantuan cock and slammed it with all his might making me shriek both with pain and pleasure that his huge cock filled me with even when he hurt me.

Grandpa's strokes lost their rhythm and he slammed erratically and exploded inside my cunt nearly an hour and half of fucking my sweat soaked body. Despite the climate control we both were covered with sweat. Grandpa's cock erupted like volcano. It never ceased to amaze me how much cum grandpa's cock produced each time it ejaculated. Grandpa spurted fifteen times before the volume of spurts slowed down.

Grandpa stroked my soft skin over my back, his steel hard cock throbbed inside my cum filled cunt. I was sobbing with excess of sexual gratification and young growing body was still getting used to colossal cock of grandpa and his insatiable sexual appetites.

I sensed grandpa's desire and whimpered as he pulled his enormous cock out of my cunt. My tight vaginal entrance muscle ring snapped against the groove under grandpa's massive cockhead and I yelped in pain.

Grandpa separated my plump ass cheeks bulging with baby fat and my tiny pink anal ring twitched in apprehensive anticipation. The first entry of grandpa's monster inside my ass hurt me every time and it never failed to make me cry. However, grandpa ignored my initial sobs and would have me moan incessantly as he fucked my tender ass.

Grandpa pushed against the resistance of my anal ring muscles with his monstrous sized cock head. My young growing immature body was no match for grandpa's massive strength. I screamed loudly and continued to do so. I felt, as I had many times before, my anus being torn and sliced with a sharp knife. My eyes filled with tears and my little chubby fingers tried to bury in the soft leather. Grandpa once inside my anal ring knew his cock would be buried to the last millimeter in my shit-loaded rectum.

Grandpa held my waist in his vice like grip of his two giant hands and lunged with his powerful back and buried nearly half of his cock inside my agony filled anus. I screamed even louder and tears streamed over my face. Grandpa ignored all that and his second lunge was as brutal and his cock was inside my rectum bar the last three inches-widest and thickest of grandpa's cock.

My anus felt as if it was on fire. I tried to sniffle back my running nose as tears filled my nose. Grandpa held my shaking trembling diminutive little girl's body and pulled his cock out a few inches and lunged forward pulling me back with his strong hands and his mighty inhuman cock was buried inside my rectum to the hilt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.