Katie - the Prodigal Daughter
Chapter 1: Prologue

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty Amber

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Prologue - Katie, wants to have her father as the man who would make her a woman and love and care for him forever. She goes after him with determination and not only has him but her grandfather too. Strong incest theme full of scat, watersports, anal and pet sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Bestiality   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play  

I woke up with the shrill alarm of the clock. I was a good happy child who loved school and all that went with it but still I could not suppress the elation that the alarm had ushered in Friday and after school I would have all of weekend to do what I want.

I rubbed my sleepy eyes with my small chubby hands and rubbed my nose in the hairy chest of my grandpa. Grandpa was wide-awake and smiled at me, "Good morning angel."

"Good morning, grandpa," I mumbled and climbed over his massive hairy chest and kissed his smiling mouth. I pushed my tongue inside grandpa's mouth and loved the flavor and taste of his saliva- that delicious morning taste and fragrance.

School mornings were hard not because of school but I had to rush and could not finish all the nice things I can over weekends. Grandpa picked me up in his arms and took me to bathroom. I looked at the giant frame of my grandpa holding my diminutive chubby teen body that still had lot of baby fat.

In shower area grandpa lifted me up until my pussy was right over his face. This was our morning ritual. I let my full bladder go and filled grandpa's mouth with my fragrant urine. I held my stream until grandpa swallowed the mouthful before filling his mouth again. My full bladder ensured grandpa got his fill to last him all day. Grandpa licked my pussy; a hairless chubby slit and I squirmed. Grandpa stopped before I got all excited and was delayed for school.

I sat on the commode and lifted the heavy monster cock of grandpa. I put the enormous cock head against my lip and grandpa's piss-hole gaped open and his cock hissed out a stream of yellow strong acrid urine. I loved the taste and aroma so much I found it almost sweet. Grandpa like me allowed me to drink his urine in mouthfuls and would clamp his stream until his bladder was empty and all he could offer was few spurts of piss. We brushed together. Grandpa filled his mouth with toothpaste and saliva; he tricked me into looking up. My mouth was open to hold my own inside and he opened his mouthful into my face but it covered my face and ran up my nose. I giggled and coughed and punched grandpa in his belly heaving with mirth.

Grandpa and I showered prolonging it to wash each other slowly. The teasing, fondling filled the bathroom with girlish giggles and manly deep laughter.

Grandpa toweled my long wavy dark blond hair and me dry. Daddy or grandpa always dressed me. I could do that myself but liked grandpa or daddy to do that. Grandpa buttoned white cotton collared blouse. My chubby chest bulged with large apple sized breasts. I was so keen to develop breasts. I knew my mom had large breasts and daddy loved them.

During summer our school skirt was light gray. Grandpa prepared the school bag with lunch as I finished the cereals.

Grandpa and I were in time and I kissed grandpa with an open mouth and repeated again like a mother warning her young son, "Grandpa, my tennis should finish by four."

Grandpa kissed me back and stroked my still damp lush hair all open and lose. I walked towards the school and l turned to look at the receding giant frame of my grandpa. I had come to this happy turn with strong determination and perseverance.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.