Jill's Day Out
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Gill Byrd

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a very strong story of blackmail,abduction, rape, sexual violence, and bestiality. NOT for the faint-hearted!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Violence  

Destination?

"Okay cunt, time to earn your keep," said Bernie. He leant her forward while her thumbs were untied. The blood flowing back to her hands caused her some pain. The van began to rock as it left the metalled road for a rough track. After another twenty minutes or so it crossed a cattle-grid and shortly after it came to a sudden stop.

"Do your face up, cunt!" snapped Bernie, handing her the make-up compact from her handbag. In the dimness of the van she used the small mirror to reapply some lipstick and mascara. It was difficult, trying to work, with her breasts sticking out so high. As soon as she had finished she was pulled to her feet and dragged to the rear doors. A moment later the doors were pulled open from the outside and bright sunlight shone down on her as she was pushed out onto the step''

She was surprised to see that it was still early, probably noon.

"Keep your feet wide apart so the boys can see your cunt!" ordered Bernie.

The "boys" were a large gang of rough-looking men standing in a semi-circle. Some drank from beer cans or smoked cigarettes, a few looked as half-witted as the two gormless brothers. A murmur of approval greeted her appearance. An old man in his late sixties pushed to the front of the gang. "Nice looking woman, Bernie. Get her out here and turn her round so we can see the goods."

Jill was pushed forward so she had to jump down the couple of feet to the ground, causing her breasts to bounce pleasingly. Her hands were held out to the sides and she was made to pirouette a couple of times so a clear view of her body was available to all. The old man stroked her belly lovingly, and then dipped to her bald pussy, causing her to flinch.

"Easy girl," laughed the old man,"I'm not going to hurt you. I just want see how smooth you've been made."

"Come on, let's get her on or Peter won't have time to show us half of what he's got!" snapped Bernie with impatience.

Her wrists were grabbed and she was led at a jog across the uneven yard of a derelict looking farm. Her breasts and bottom jiggled to the delight of the men who trotted along to the sides and rear.

She was brought to the centre of the yard where stood a pair of upright metal posts about five feet apart cemented into the earth. A horizontal wooden rail, about four inches in diameter, was fixed between the posts at waist height and Jill was positioned standing with her belly button pressed against it. The old man was kneeling by her side. "This is my favourite bit!" he said to anyone, "Come on cunty, spread 'em!" Her ankles were pulled apart and tied to the uprights with thin rope.

The old man then pushed himself painfully to his feet and moved around to her front were he took her wrists in one hand and placed the loop of another rope over them and tightened the slipknot so it rested between them. He then began to walk backwards slowly, playing out the rope on the ground. At about ten feet he began to pull in the slack until Jill had to hold her arms out in front, then to lean forward. The man, grinning evilly, then pulled hard on the rope, jerking her forward against the rail. When she was leaning well over the rail he began to heave on the rope, pulling her arms out in front until her belly was resting on the rail. He passed the end of the rope through an iron ring set in a slab of concrete in the ground and tied it off. As he worked he gave a continual narrative, describing the procedure to the nearest men. "You see," he was saying, "a woman's body stretches remarkably under such tension as she will be put. The ropes have to be very tightly strung or she will thrash about, possibly damaging herself."

Jill was now stretched over the rail, her head lower than her bottom, her arms out in front, with her breasts hanging down away from her ribcage and her ankles fastened wide apart.

She had never felt so exposed in her life!

Part 2.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.