Jill's Day Out - Cover

Jill's Day Out

Copyright© 2012 by Gill Byrd

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a very strong story of blackmail,abduction, rape, sexual violence, and bestiality. NOT for the faint-hearted!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Violence  

The Instructions.

Now, sitting alone in the café, she fought to remain calm. The note was typewritten; the previous ones had been scrawled, almost illegible. The instructions were clear; she must wear a dress, no bra. Suspenders and stockings, but not panties. High heel shoes with ankle straps. Jill was surprised by the "no panties" rule; he had seemed to like tugging them down her legs, then ordering her to step from them. Perhaps he just wanted some variety this time.

She found herself becoming intrigued, excited even by the letter, like a girl receiving a love letter. Don't be stupid, she told herself, this is a terrorist demand. Today was Monday, he wanted her Wednesday of the same week but she would do it, of course. She always obeyed him.

Wednesday came around. Jill showered and dried her hair, put on a little make-up and dressed as per the instructions, carrying a slim shoulder bag with some cash and her house keys. She left the house at nine a.m. and caught the bus into town. It felt strange, not wearing panties, sort of daring, and the air circulating under her dress felt pleasantly cool on her upper legs. She sat on the lower deck, not wanting anyone to follow her up the stairs and get an eyeful of her naked bottom. The directions led her to a part of town she had never visited. It was run-down and contained mainly derelict buildings. Following the written directions was easy enough and soon she was leaving the busy street and walking through a narrow alleyway, which opened onto a hidden, disused factory yard. High buildings, making it a warm sun trap, surrounded the yard. She was a little perturbed by the change of venue; previously the Man had always specified the same place for her visits. This was an unfamiliar area.

Gathering up her courage, she obeyed the letter and took from her bag the blindfold and a length of thin nylon cord consisting of two loops and a slipknot. Leaving the bag on a windowsill, she took them to the centre of the yard where, after a quick glance around her, she put on the blindfold. Putting her hands behind her back she slipped the loop of the cord over her thumbs, and then pulled her hands slightly apart causing the knot to slide up tight, locking her thumbs together. She was now defenceless.

Jill waited in the warm sunshine, hoping he would come soon; she felt vulnerable and a little foolish standing bound and blindfolded in a rough part of town. The Man had always arrived immediately she was in the required position, but today she seemed to be waiting a long time. Panic began to rise in her belly. Perhaps he wasn't able to be here; he might have been delayed or had an accident! What would she do if he didn't come? She began to struggle against the cord; she had to get free, had to get the blindfold off somehow. How would she explain her situation to a passer-by? She must find her way to the wall and try to scrape the blindfold off.

She started to take a couple of tentative steps forward, fearing she would trip, when she heard footsteps. He was here! Relief flooded over her. Thank goodness! Her rapist had not abandoned her! She almost laughed with pleasure.

"See, I told you!" a voice spoke, quietly, "I told you she'd be here!"

"Fuckin' hell, I'd never have believed it". A louder, rougher voice, sounding surprised. She didn't recognize either voice! Who were these men?

"The old fool was telling the truth, after all! And I conned him! I got his woman to hand herself over to me!"

The voices seemed very close to her. She didn't recognize either of them.

"Please help me!" she cried out, "I've been attacked, please untie me!" Hoping they would believe her.

"No, girl you've not been attacked, not yet anyway. You came here by your own means. You're a volunteer!" Laughter followed.

"Lets see if she followed all the instructions," said the first voice.

A hand lifted her dress above her waist. Around her, unseen eyes took in the view. The large, round, firm bottom. The thick blonde bush of pubic hair. The shapely legs in the pale blue stockings. Then the dress was allowed to fall back.

"Did you see? She's no panties on!"

"Yeh! That means she's a good girl, obedient to the letter."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.