Neighbor Surprises - Cover

Neighbor Surprises

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 7: Surprises Just Keep Comming

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Surprises Just Keep Comming - Surprise is the word of the day in my neighborhood.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

We ate supper at my place, and afterwards I told her, "I've got another surprise for you. Have you ever been around the world before?" She said, "I don't really know what you're talking about, but it sounds like fun." I added, "It'll fun for both of us, and I guarantee you'll enjoy it."

I figured we'd waited long enough, and it was time to take our romance to a new level. We both went into the bedroom and stripped each other naked in record time. I pulled the blankets down off the bed and laid her in the middle, her head resting on a pillow. I told her, "If there's any thing I do that you don't want or makes you the least bit uncomfortable, please let me know. Otherwise, relax and enjoy the trip.

Her pretty face surrounded by a frame of her golden blonde hair splayed out on the pillow. Her budding breasts puffed up about a half inch with very erect nipples poking up like pencil erasers. Oh how I longed to suck on those nipples. Further down, a totally flat tummy surrounded her belly button. Then down to her pubis where her hairless pussy seemed to glow. I could almost feel the heat from the doorway. Then two perfectly shaped legs that many women would die for. It seemed her overall body was so soft and smooth, with not an ounce of baby fat anywhere.

I walked over and sat on the side of the bed next to her and leaned down, giving a quick kiss on her divine lips. Her eyes closed and she let out a soft moan, while she squirmed around on the bed. It was at this point that I made a decision. This girl was too beautiful and precious to just have sex like "Wham! Bam! Thank you, Ma'am!". This was going to be a moment to remember, not just a release of built up lust. A quickie was probably what she wanted but I couldn't do that to her.

I told her that I had two things to say to her. I said, "First off we're not going to have sex today." The disappointed look on her face almost made me tear up until I continued after a short pause, "We are going to make love instead." You should have seen her face brighten up! It was like looking directly into the sun. That smile would brighten up any place it was focused on and make your day. I wondered if she realized what awesome power she possessed in that smile. It reminded me of the opening lyrics of that Neil Young song, "City girls seem to find out early, how to open doors with just a smile."

I had to ask her about something before we went any further. I didn't want to get this young girl pregnant at such a tender age. A highschool freshman with a big belly was not what I wanted to see. "Tammy, have you been having your periods?" She answered, "Yes, for over a year now. Mom put me on the pill six months ago when she found out." That was a load off my mind.

The next thing I did was to get her to roll over on her tummy so I could give her a nice back rub to relax her. She promptly did, and I started at her neck, proceeded to massage her back, then worked my way down her body. When I got to her bottom, I had to dwell there, squeezing and rubbing that heavenly part of her. Spreading her ass cheeks and kissing each one, I ran my tongue over her rosebud several times. At first contact, she let out a definite squeal and tried to lift herself for more. After the third lick I wet my finger and pressed it into her back hole to the first knuckle, then started an in and out stroke. She came with another bang, just like the one in the "Tunnel of Love". After some time I proceeded down her legs. She gave out with a shiver and giggle as I got to the back of her knees. This is a sensitive spot on girls, and as a side benefit, was one of her erogenous zones, I could tell from her increased breathing and moans.

Making my way down her calves, I reached her feet, where I worked some of my magic, caressing and kissing each toe individually before massaging her whole foot. It took me some time, but we had lots to spare. I sure didn't want to rush things. This was supposed to be enjoyable for her, and I enjoyed bringing pleasure to this heavenly angel. Just the skin contact was working wonders on me, my prick getting hard and leaking a bit of pre-cum. Now came even more fun.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.