Neighbor Surprises - Cover

Neighbor Surprises

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 6: First Real Date

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: First Real Date - Surprise is the word of the day in my neighborhood.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Tammy was back about 30 seconds later exclaiming, "Mom said I can go!". She grabbed my hand, tugging me towards the door while I protested." Slow down, Sweetie. I've got to get dressed and shower before we go." She got a mischievous grin on her face and asked, "Need some help?" If you think I said no then you don't really know me.

We went into the bathroom where I started the shower, warming up while we both stripped. I stepped into the shower with Tammy close behind me. Once inside, I grabbed the soap, worked it into a lather and proceeded to wash her body from top to bottom. Of course I paid special attention to certain areas while she just stood there softly moaning. Just to be thorough, I threw in a few kisses which she returned. Paying that much attention to her body was giving me an erection. Still, this was all about her as I held and stroked her between the legs until she came with a pleasant orgasm. After coming down, she grabbed the soap and started lathering me up. One trick she used was to soap up her front, then jump up on me while wiggling around, effectively washing me by using her body as a wash cloth. What a great way to get clean. Then she slid down, taking my cock in her soapy hand and proceeded to do a complete job of cleaning it. She continued her ministrations until I came, spraying cum over her from chin to pussy. God, did she look sexy with my spend all over her! We both rinsed off and exited the shower. Grabbing a towel, I dried my little lover while she did the same for me.

We both dressed and made our way to the car. I held the car door open for her, just like on a regular date. Well after all, this was a real date, and I intended to see that she was treated like a princess. I got in and buckled up, ready to move out. She undid her seat-belt, slid over to me and gave me a big romantic kiss saying, "Thanks Greg." She used the center seat-belt and leaned against me, saying, "Let's go." I answered, "Yes my princess. Your slightest wish is my command."

I put my arm around her shoulders and started up the car. We drove like that until we arrived at the circus' parking lot. We got out and walked hand-in-hand to the entrance. I paid for the tickets and we took our seats to watch the show. It was a great performance that we both enjoyed. I noticed that she held my hand through most of the show, giving it a little squeeze every once in a while. After the performance, we went out to the midway still holding hands like a couple of teenagers. Well, she was one and I was acting like one.

Out in the midway, we played every the games we could find. We did the ring toss, target shooting, ring the bell hammer slam, and let one of the carney's guess our weight. He was so enamoured with her beauty that his guesses were way off for both of us. We won some nice stuffed animals for our efforts. In the back of my mind, I suspected that he was just flirting with her, but then, who wouldn't at least try? Getting hungry, we made our way to a food court where we had lunch. Those burgers and fries sure tasted good. Mind you, anything would taste good when I was with her.

Everywhere we went that day I noticed heads turning to stare at her, both men and women. And here was me, holding hands with the prettiest girl in the world. I felt like a king all day, proud to be with her and her with me. My little princess made my life complete. We wandered around and I spied a row of little boats floating in one of the rides. I asked Tammy, "Want to go on that ride?" She answered "Oh yes, yes, yes! Can we?" I simply said, "Let's go." After paying for the tickets, we got into one of the boats and headed into a tunnel with a sign over it which read:

Tunnel
of Love

Once inside in the dark, we lunged at each other and started kissing and fondling one another like we hadn't been together for a year. Boy, that girl sure knew how to make out! I was getting hard and she was getting wet, so at the end of the ride I paid for us to go again. That became my favourite ride of the year.

During our second ride I even managed to bring her to another quiet orgasm. I almost came myself but I had to fight it back. When we got off the ride, she was blushing but had a big smile on her face that rivalled the sun outside. After a few more trips on various rides, we decided that we'd had enough and drove back home. Once back in the house she jumped on me again and plastered a very passionate kiss on my lips. Breathlessly she said, "Thanks Greg. This has been the best date ever."

"Hang on love, the dates not over yet," I told her. "We've just changed location." She was so happy that she almost fainted in my arms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.