Neighbor Surprises - Cover

Neighbor Surprises

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 5: Still more surprises

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Still more surprises - Surprise is the word of the day in my neighborhood.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"Follow me," Tammy ordered me. She sashayed out of the kitchen with me close behind. I noticed her skirt swishing from side to side as she wiggled her sexy bubble butt while she walked through the living room and into the bedroom, stopping near the bed before turning to face me with a big grin on her angelic face. While following her and watching that delicious body sway to and fro, my cock started to swell, making a bulge in my trousers. As I approached her, she reached out and grabbed my belt buckle, undoing it and the button on my pants, then pulled my zipper down. My pants fell to the floor with my underpants right behind them. I stepped out, kicking them across the room. She reached up and took my half hard cock in her petite little hand, wrapping her fingers around the shaft and squeezing slightly. It immediately got hard and swelled up to a full erection. She started a slow stroking motion, sending every nerve in my body into overdrive. Her hand was so soft and warm that I was in heaven. I thought this was a real pleasant surprise.

How lucky can a guy get? Well...

While stroking me, she saw a drop of pre-cum ooze out of the tip. Looking up at me, she smiled and pushed out her tongue to lick the head of my cock, pulling it into her mouth with a quiet, "M-m-m-m-m." She then proceeded to lick the head some more: up and down; around and around. This sent a lightning bolt of electricity through my body, from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. Her mouth opened and she took me inside while still running her tongue around the rim of my cockhead, before starting to suck on me, sliding her mouth up and down the shaft. I grasped her head and started a gentle trusting motion while she slid up and down. I was so aroused by this little girl that I felt an orgasm approaching at full speed. I warned her that I was about to cum. She just nodded slightly and sped up her ministrations to my cock, even humming a little at the same time. My balls pulled up and my cock swelled before I felt the sperm blast into the mouth of my little lover. She gasped and gagged a bit, but continued to suck and swallow every last drop.

I came so hard I saw stars, and nearly passed out, falling sideways onto the bed with a thud. She followed me all the way, licking all the cum off my now deflating cock until it was totally cleaned. She lay down next to me, smiled, and asked, "How was that? You like?"

I laid there silently for a few seconds, then turned to her. "No I didn't like it ... I loved it. It was the best I have ever had and it makes me love you even more."

I grabbed her in a great big bear hug and kissed her squarely on the lips, holding her for what seemed hours, but in reality, was just about a minute. Recovering slowly, I got my wits about me and I had to ask. "Tammy, where did you ever learn how to do that so magnificently? I mean, it was better than any adult woman could even come close to."

"Well," she said shyly, "last week, Janet and Susie were over at my house for a sleepover. We got to talking about boys and it led to sex talk. They showed me what guys really like when giving them a blow job. They showed me how to do it by practising on a banana. I told them I was going to try it on my boyfriend the next time we were together. You know how that worked out." "Tammy," I said, "that was a very bad and naughty thing you did, and I can only forgive you if you promise to do it again some time."She just simply answered, "Lots."

There was no need to relieve tension this time. What I did need was a short nap to recover. We both slept for about an hour, and when we woke up, I asked Tammy, "Hey, how would you like to go on a date today?" She excitedly asked, "A real date, with us all alone, having fun?" "Absolutely," I answered. "I was thinking you might like to go to the circus with me. Have you been to one lately?" "It's been ages!" she confessed excitedly, "and I was real little the last time. I'd love to go! When can we leave?"

"Why don't you pop over to your house and ask your mom if it's all right. Tell her that it'll probably take us most of the day, and we can have lunch there." She jumped up, saying, "I'll be right back!" as she flew out the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.