Neighbor Surprises
Chapter 4: More surprises

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: More surprises - Surprise is the word of the day in my neighborhood.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Later that day my phone rang. It was Tammy's Mom asking if she could come over for a talk. I told her, "Sure, I'll put the coffee on."

About a half hour later there was a knock at my door and I let Virginia (Tammy's Mom) in, and we adjourned to the kitchen. I fixed us both a cup of coffee and we sat down at the table. She sat there, silent for a while, sipping her coffee with a pensive look on her face. She set the cup down and after folding her hands, she started to speak.

"Greg, I've noticed that Tammy's been acting strange the past few weeks. Yesterday when she came home from your house, she seemed to be in a daze, walking on cloud nine. I don't know what you did to my little girl, but from all indications, I'd say that she's in love. I strongly suspect it's with you. I wanted to talk with you and see how you feel about this situation."

I sat there sipping my coffee for a while, composing my thoughts, took a deep breath, and started out. "Virginia, as you undoubtedly know your daughter's a precious angel who deserves to be worshipped. She's been coming over here for quite some time, and we've been having a lot of fun playing games and reading books together. I'm not sure how it happened, but I've fallen madly in love with Tammy and I can't envision my life without her in it. It started out casually enough; I just enjoyed her company as if she was my own daughter. Our relationship grew slowly each time she came over, eventually including kisses and hugs. She seemed to melt into my arms, starting a fire in my heart that I couldn't put out if I wanted to. I have to confess to you that we've been intimate. I think, right now, it would be a good idea for you to go to the door and let Tammy in, since I suspect she followed you over here and is sitting on my porch."

Virginia got up and opened the front door and sure enough, there was Tammy, looking scared stiff. She ushered her daughter in and we all sat at the table to continue our little talk. Tammy looked scared as a rabbit facing a lion, and was very nervous, ready to bolt and run at any second. She reached out and took my hand, squeezing it in a death grip while looking for comfort and support. I squeezed back and smiled at her.

Virginia then continued the talk with "Tammy, we called you in here because we think you should be in on this conversation since it is about you and Greg," Virginia continued. "Don't think I haven't noticed some changes in you, especially yesterday when you came home dreamy eyed and walking on clouds. I want to hear how you feel about all this."

Tammy blushed a little and meekly said, "Mom, I really love Greg and want to be with him all the time. I told him I'm in love with him, and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.