Neighbor Surprises
Chapter 3: Surprises

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Surprises - Surprise is the word of the day in my neighborhood.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Not wanting to prolong her waiting much longer, I fixed two bowls of cereal that we both liked, which we wolfed down in record time. She sure was anxious to get that surprise from me. "Okay, I guess it's time for your surprise so let's go," I told her.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, setting her on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. I pushed her shoulders back onto the bed and told her, "Just relax and enjoy."

I sat on the bed next to her, placing my hand on her bare knee, then leaned over and placed a light kiss on her lips. She responded in kind, kissing me back. I then got on my knees in front of her and kissed her there before moving my hand up her thigh, following it with light kisses. She started moving her legs apart to allow me better access to her inner thighs. Pushing the hem of her skirt up as I went, inch by inch, I approached my goal slowly, letting her arousal build as I went. I finally arrived at her private place, and was pleased to notice she had a surprise for me, too. She had no panties on!

Lightly stroking her pussy, I rained kisses on her upper thighs, her mound, and then her slit. She had her legs spread as far as she could, her pussy lips open for me to see her love spot and love it tenderly. I figured it was time, so I gave her a lick from the bottom to the top of her gash, ending up at her clit. When I did this, she let out a yelp and almost floated straight up off the bed. She gasped out, "Oh my god Greg, what did you do to me?"

"Just a little surprise for you," I said "but hang on a bit. There's much more to come. We're just getting started." I started to lick and suck on her erect clit, causing her to wiggle and squirm on the bed, breathing hard and constantly moaning. She again panted out, "Oh G-Greg! That feels w-w-wonderful. Don't stop, ever-r-r-r-r!"

During this time she was having a series of small orgasms, and I upped the assault by pressing my finger into her vagina and stroked inside her. She was definitely wet enough, so I entered to the first knuckle and started a slow in-and-out motion. Her hips rose up off the bed seeking more penetration, so I obliged her and pressed in further. Now up to the second knuckle, she was getting very turned on. I noticed there was no maidenhead in my way, and tried to remember to find out how active she's been later on. I inserted my finger further into her and went in search of her G-spot. I knew right away when I hit it because she immediately exploded in a massive orgasm. Her whole body went tense and she was murmuring, "Oh god, yes – yes – y-e-s-s-s-s-s! Oh, Greg!"

She finally collapsed on the bed, breathing a mile a minute, but totally limp. After a minute or so she lifted her head up and looked me in the eyes. "Wow, that was fantastic. Can we do it again? And again? Right now?" she inquired. I told her to relax and catch her breath for a while. I said "That, Sweetheart, was the surprise I was talking about, and it's just the beginning. There's so much more to come, but we have time, so let's go slow."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.