Neighbor Surprises
Chapter 2: Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Absence makes the heart grow fonder - Surprise is the word of the day in my neighborhood.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I left early on a Wednesday morning to drive to a client's office where I was to install a new software package on his computers that would allow his machines to communicate with each other, as well as keep the whole network secure from hackers and viruses. I got the system up and running in record time, for which I received a nice bonus. Instead of staying until the next day, I decided that I would head back home, arriving about ten o'clock that evening. I was so bushed from travelling and working that I just dropped into bed and fell asleep right away.

The next morning I awoke to a tapping sound on my front door. Peeking out the window at my front porch, there stood Tammy looking as beautiful as ever. I'd really missed her after only two days, and just the sight of her created a stirring in my groin. I went to the doorand when I opened it, she jumped up so that her arms were around my neck and her legs gripped my waist. She planted a sloppy wet kiss on my lips before I could get her down enough to close the door, softly suggesting that she shouldn't act that way in case her motherlooked over and saw us.

"Greg, I've missed you so much. I couldn't keep from thinking about you all day and night," she excitedly informed me. "Sweetheart," I told her, "I've been thinking about you, too, and counting the seconds till I was back with you." "So," she said, "what's the surprise you talked about?" "You'll just have to wait a bit," I replied.

We went out to the kitchen where I poured OJ for both of us, then started my coffee pot. I asked if she'd had breakfast yet, and she said no, since she'd come over just as soon as she'd woken up and gotten dressed. "Does your Mom know where you are?" I asked. Tammy said that she didn't, so I had her phone to tell her mother where she was. She laughed after hanging up the phone. I asked her what was so funny.

"Mom said thank you for calling," and then with a giggle, dded, "and told me to have a good time with my boyfriend. She's been kidding me about that for a while, since I'm over here so much." "Tammy, do you think of me as your boyfriend?" I had to ask. She blushed some and meekly answered, "Y-yes." My ego jumped up about ten points.

After a short pause, I told her, "I feel the same way, and have for some time now. I don't have a girlfriend, and don't even want to date any other girls. So I guess you're my girlfriend!" She immediately jumped up, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard enough to almost break my teeth!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.