This Is the Modern World - Cover

This Is the Modern World

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Snake and his angels begin his Tales describing his transformation into his present guise. They tell of his pursuit and destruction of an old skin that threatens proof of his immortality. I enjoy immersing myself in his tales as well as in a couple more of his incredibly beautiful angels.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

The Tuesday evening installment of Snake's Tales began with two conspicuous absences and a strange presence. Though they rarely added to the narration, I missed Chanda and Alexandra. Both the Southeast Asian angel and the Russian Valkyrie returned to their geniuses; Chanda's a Hmong in St Paul, Minnesota and Alexandra's in St Petersburg, Russia. Natasha's surprising presence didn't fill the void at all.

"I told her we gathered for discussions," Naomi whispered to me with a smirk, "and orgies. She threatened a tantrum if she wasn't included."

We watched Natasha lost in the pleasuring of Nick's fingers on her breasts and Betty's mouth planted on her pussy. Nick's naked cock seemed to transfix her. She rubbed it and suckled on it, releasing it from her mouth for her frequent orgasmic moans.

"Why can't she know about the books?" I whispered back.

The whispering became obviously unnecessary when Nick replied at conversational level, "These are closed sessions, our little secret," and steered Natasha's cunt onto his cock. He continued teasing Natasha's tits while Betty, sitting in the place Natasha had vacated, kept Nick's mouth free by kissing the Goth playwright/director.

"And this will encourage her not to return?" Lindy grinned.

Nick shrugged and grinned back, "Too much of a good thing."

Natasha sped up her ride on Nick's lap, breaking her kiss and yelling, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuck!" obviously achieving a huge climax and passing out.

"She'll avoid it," Nick continued conversationally, "like a clit avoiding contact right after orgasm."

"It probably won't keep her away forever," Betty added.

"Probably not," Nick shrugged. "Where were we?"

"Father?" Helena spoke from her usual place on the floor between my legs, "without all the angels here, won't the vision be affected?"

"Good question, sweetie," Nick replied. "You'll just have to concentrate a little more. That's why Salomé returned for these three days. She's the oldest and strongest of you."

"You mean when we experience being in the past, it's because the angels make it so?" asked Lindy.

"It's powerful stuff," Salomé nodded. "You being mortal and all."

"I hope it's not too taxing," I said. Helena nodded.

"You'll be fine dear," Salomé replied to Helena with motherly kindness.

"That's good, because the phenomenon is really cool," I said, and everyone laughed.

Natasha awoke and returned to fucking, oblivious to everything but that. Nick caressed her tits and Betty kissed her. Climaxes, oblivion and waking to fuck continued throughout the evening until she remained asleep and Salomé carried her effortlessly through the French doors and into the large main bed. Obviously too much of a good thing.

"You were in St Louis meeting Claire and all the matchmaking that happened there," Naomi answered Nick's question belatedly. "Last scene was Esther's threesome being discovered by her father."

"And of course the father ending a decades long dry spell with the delectable Louisa," Snake grinned.

Betty continued, speaking from Jacob's memory, "And Louisa it seems made sure he made up for it. At first Esther couldn't have been more embarrassed, but both Jacob and Greta teased her, speculating on the incestuous cause of it, replacing embarrassment with laughter. They would leave the May/September lovers for an hour or so only to return to more lusty noises and squeaking beds, soon making their own noises in a marathon contest that reached deep into the night."

Glancing at the angels, I noticed their concentration. Instead of blank faces, they showed determination. A glance at Naomi's large page brought me back to the nineteenth century, a threesome creating counterpoint sex noises with the neighboring room, and I heard Nick saying, "A night of marathon sex, it seems."


"Perhaps we should leave them to their lust," Jacob suggests after alleviating Esther's embarrassment with incest jokes. "We have dinner to attend at the gracious Jackson Manse."

"But my father is invited," Esther argues.

"I believe food is not on his mind," Jacob grins, watching his future wife blush again. Feminine moans emerge from the adjoining wall. "Sounds like he's enjoying an altogether different feast."

"Jacob," Esther huffs, but joins her lovers in a quiet chuckle. "I reek of sex. I'm not going to announce my afternoon activities to anyone else ... no matter how delightful they have been." She kisses Jacob and Greta.

"Let us adjoin to the washroom then ladies," Jacob smiles, rising from the bed naked and claiming the hands of his two lovers as they also stand naked beside the abused bed.

"No sense in putting on clothes to walk a few feet, making them smelly and sticky at that. Everyone in this house knows what went on," Esther proudly states and leads them out the door and into the washroom. Using sponges to wash causes renewed libidos and, with oral manipulations added, gushing genitals, the most voluminous gush caught in Greta's mouth and swallowed. Rising from her knees, her spermy mouth meets Esther's mouth which is shiny from Greta's own spray. After sharing, they kiss their male lover and sponge off his overused penis. The last vestiges of sex gone, they finally dress and head to dinner.

An atmosphere thick with horniness fills the Jackson's dining room with only the youngest Jackson daughter and Greta's kids oblivious to it and Rosa ignoring it to chat with the youngsters. Despite the mother's anger at her husband's attempt to mate her oldest to Nick only to have the middle child pleading to take her sister's place, she finds herself capturing her husband's eyes from across the long table in which they sat at its ends. She hasn't felt such heated glances from him in years and reciprocates, adding sensuality to her eating. Sucking bone marrow from the steak bone or sending it in and out of her mouth or showing her tongue outside her mouth licking each morsel becomes visual foreplay. Even their demure oldest daughter becomes a bold flirt, stroking her fiancé's thigh and bringing his hand to stroke hers. Such placement of hands usually only occurs late in their make-out sessions. The fiancé looks very hopeful for the evening.

"Dessert?" asks the mother.

"Perhaps later, Mrs. Jackson," breathes Sarah, the Jewess rolling in her dampness unable to sit still. "If you will excuse us," she rises and takes Rosa's minion Renaldo's hand to lift him to his feet.

"It was a wonderful meal, Mrs. Jackson," he says before being pulled away from the table.

"Oh my," says Mrs. Jackson amongst giggles. Her heated glance meets her husband's. "Perhaps dessert can wait." The older couple rise simultaneously and meet at the exit from the dining room and grasp hands and disappear.

"Come on," says Claire eagerly, pulling Nick to his feet and out the door and up the stairs.

"It's been a long day," Esther yawns. She exits the house with Jacob and Greta.

"Shall we sit out on the patio and gaze at the moon, Francine?" John asks his fiancé with unusual romanticism.

"Sounds lovely, John," she smiles sweetly and joins hands with him as they stroll through the kitchen.

Rosa smiles at a perplexed youngest daughter. "Belle, how about a stroll and a chat? It is a most lovely evening."

"Sure," Belle smiles back. "I'd like that."

The Negro servants, the butler and the cook, married and in their thirties shake their heads at each other and begin to remove the dishes. They set them down and embrace and kiss. "The basement?" he whispers into her ear.

She nods and whispers back, "Hurry."

Rosa chuckles at the doorway and waits for their quick exit to grab her purse from beside her chair.

Arriving several blocks away via a hansom cab Jacob rented for the evening with a generous tip, hands and lips caressing throughout the journey, the horny threesome rush into Esther's house and up the stairs. Noises greet them at the landing.

"They're still going at it!" Esther exclaims quietly.

"Your father's making up for lost time and Louisa is relishing loving, replacing rape," Jacob explains as they enter Esther's room and strip in earnest.

"That I can understand," Esther nods without sadness. Nick had cured her at first, and Jacob along with Greta continues the cure.

A naked three-way embrace on the bed dissolves into her lovers attacking Esther in their familiar way of Jacob working from the lips down and Greta working from the toes up. Not a tease this time, though. Jacob nibbles and twists her nipples seconds later as Greta wraps her lips around Esther's clit, sucking and lapping at it rapidly with her tongue tip. Esther convulses with pleasure. "Fuck me, Jacob," she moans. "Sit on my face you cunt."

At the Jackson mansion, Renaldo has tried to avoid a quick fuck, but Sarah insists. It's nothing like the rapes she had suffered. His lips on hers throughout the hard fuck, hard because of her insistent begging for it, feel nothing like the harsh kisses the rapists had pressed on her, and only two wanted such intimacy with a "Hebe." No, he kisses her with a softness and gentleness albeit with vigor that tastes like love. And with her eyes wide when the lips separate, her gasps revealing a need for oxygen as she feels a pulsing heat build from her heart and her loins and her mouth and her nipples which Renaldo caresses with perfect pressure, she sees his gaze of pure adoration. "Oh Renaldo!" she yells exultingly as the pulses become a ferocious wave that sweeps through her with utter bliss, an orgasm that puts all past orgasms, whether self-given or created by the Indian lover who had rubbed her to pleasure through cloth as she returned the favor before separation had been imposed on them, to mole hills compared to a mountain.

The thrusts continue and the pleasure barely lessens before rising and crashing again and again. His speed increases even more and his thrusts become even more powerful and she knows what that means. "Cum inside me, lover," she moans.

"Are you sure?" asks Renaldo, feeling his balls swell.

"Flush out the monsters!" she yells in another climax.

Holding her with all his strength at their conjoining, he arches upward as his seed pumps deep into her womb. Each ejaculation becomes a subtle increase in the pressure against her, and her clit feels that change and it lengthens her biggest climax so far.

As the ejaculate lessens, so does his pressure until he loosens his grip and collapses onto the bed, but with an expert twisting motion that brings her on top of him still connected.

"Oh Renaldo," she sighs softly into his ear, "that was ... wonderful!"

"Yes it was, my horny wench," he whispers breathlessly. She can hear the grin in his words. His smile appears in front of her as she lifts up. He continues, "But you will now allow me to make love to you."

"Please," she smiles back and kisses him gently. Their lips remain sealed as he rolls her onto her back again. His hands begin their exploration which his lips follow once the kiss ends. Fingers stroking her face become lips sliding and kissing. From ears to neck to chest and breasts to abdomen to legs and feet and toes and back until his lips touch her effluent pussy, sighs and moans from his lover are the only sounds. But when he reaches that final destination, she speaks, "You can't. That's dirty. Not only my juices but yours."

"It's the intermixing of our love, Sarah. Nothing more beautiful than that," he replies and begins ravishing her with his skillful tongue.

"Ooh. Never mind," she moans. His chuckle vibrates on her clit creating a deeper moan. She becomes so lost in the pleasure that when his tongue slides across her perineum and enters her anus, she tenses only slightly and makes no verbal objection. The tension evaporates, at least in the sense of resistance. It increases in the sense of experiencing different exquisite pleasure.

At first his teasing, bringing her close to rapture before easing back, creates no objections. Each rise lifts her to a higher plateau. After nearly a half hour of this, frustration appears. "Let me cum," she complains. "I'm so close."

He ignores her plea, bringing her to the edge a couple more times. He waits for a sign, and her rolling hips and throaty groans reveal it. He climbs up and guides his cock to her needy pussy and slides in slowly, sliding high to scrape along her elongated clit and pressing a thumb above it.

"Oh God!" she screams and trembles, her pussy throbbing around his cock, drowning it in her orgasmic juices as her back arches and her hips lift to meet his unexpected thrust. "Yes!"

Finally his thrust ends with his pubic bone mashing against hers. It sustains her incredible climax for seconds more before she relaxes completely. Only her chest, expanding and contracting with breath and the shimmering throbs continuing around his cock show any motion. Otherwise she's dead to the world, experiencing la petite morte."

"Renaldo," she moans when finally conscious, "that was heaven." He begins a slow fuck. "Oh shit. More?"

"Yes my love. Much more. Can you stand it?" he asks as he continues the thrusts, a gentle retreat and an intense attack.

"Yes please," she moans, somehow lifting her hand to pull his head down. Their eyes meet and gaze until closing and letting their lips and tongues take over communication. Kisses and loving gazes continue through the lengthy fuck. Neither seeks completion. They don't want it to end. Eventually though pleasure takes over. His thrusts triple in speed and intensity. His mouth and fingers work on her nipples with more and more pressure. He steers her fingers to her clit and instructs them to rub. Her knees bend so her feet can lift her hips against his thrusts. He watches her eyes widen and feels her body stiffen with climax and fucks hard through it. When it ends, she moans, "Oh God," repeatedly with each thrust until she stiffens and squeaks out another cum. This time after short and rapid jabs he greets her climax with his own, feeling his release completely overcome him like never before. Both bodies tremble from the power of their orgasms.

"Oh Renaldo," she moans deeply, grasping his head again and pulling him into a soft, luxurious kiss.

In another room in the Jackson Mansion, an altogether different kind of lovemaking happens, though both lovers probably wish for a more similar one.

"If you want to stay with me..." Nick begins, brushing Claire's petite hand away from his crotch again,

"I am going to stay with you," Claire pouts.

"Sweetheart," Nick smiles down and gently backs her onto her bed where she sits and he kneels in front of her, "I am not accustomed to constant company. This is new to me."

"You mean in all those centuries..." Claire looks at him sadly.

"I am a wanderer, Claire, footloose and fancy free."

"Oh Nick, you have been so lonely." Her eyes fill with tears. "It's not fair."

"I've always had my angels."

"Like Rosa? She's wonderful. How long do you stay with them?"

"It depends how long they need to be trained. Anywhere from a year to three or four."

"And then you're off wandering. Why not stay longer? At least you're with someone like you."

"I have to find geniuses or create minions."

"You mean you have to ... procreate," she says carefully. Somehow she knows to fight any sign of jealousy.

"I am a horny little devil," he grins.

"I hope so," she grins back and encircles his neck with her arms and leans into a kiss. When the kiss ends a minute later, she tells him, "I will make you lots and lots of minions," and resumes kissing.

"What am I going to do with you," Nick shakes his head after moving it away from hers. He takes her petite hands in his and studies her face. Her affect on him amazes him. He sees the beauty and charm of his Irish twin angels, and their irrepressible energy and humor. Beyond that, he sees an awe and a love towards him which for some reason he feels towards her. She has an aura, a shimmering halo or something. That has never happened.

"You're going to keep me, Nick," she answers determinedly. He chuckles at her great resolve.

"What do you think of John's courting of your sister?" he asks.

"I think it's sweet," she smiles broadly. "If he only knew how much she doesn't want him to hold back, they'd be married out of necessity like mom and dad."

"Your mom told you she married your father with a bun in the oven?"

"Mom and I have a ... very close relationship. She caught me ... touching myself just a year ago. I guess I'm precocious that way. It scared me, you know, like she would be ashamed of me or something. I swear I saw her face go through a million emotional changes before she made her decision. She sat on the bed and gave me the talk, you know. I'm a rather curious girl and I got her to tell me how much like me she was at my age. And with that came the warning and eventually the confession. I surreptitiously investigated my schoolmates both my age and older if they ever got such information and none of them had. So I decided mom's and my relationship was unique that way. And I felt closer to her than I ever had because of it. So we continued that conversation off and on. In fact we had a continuance of it earlier today when I made my decision to be with you. Speaking of which..." she brings one of his hands between her thighs where he feels her heat and dampness.

Nick sighs. "Lie back."

"Yes," she crows triumphantly. "Can I take off this stupid dress?"

"Of course."

The petticoat underneath also removed, she returns to her bed only in a light cotton chemise and a loose panty tied around her waist with a silk belt. He stops her from removing the latter, bringing another of her adorable pouts. He kisses the pout and his fingers press the cotton fabric of the panties into her hot damp pussy.

"Yes," she moans into his mouth.

As he slowly masturbates her, adding the fondling of her taut little nipples through the chemise, he explains, "I brought up your sister's courtship because of how normal it is. I shouldn't even be doing this."

"But I need this. I need ... release."

He grins. "I know, and it's probably my fault so I will give it to you."

"Of course it's your fault," she says through her moans. "Oh God, yes!" she moans a little louder when his fingers bypass the panties and touch her pussy directly. "You swept me off my feet." The two share a chuckle, hers a bit tight since her orgasm becomes closer.

"I infected you, Claire. Certain women, strong women with strong sexual needs succumb to me. When they're your age ... well it depends on the society and its acceptance of the age when girls become women. And America is a bit ... reluctant to give up young beauties like you to the lusty advance of old men like me. Believe me, I understand that. I have learned over centuries women need to be more mature to ... procreate with me. There are exceptions, and I have to admit you are an exceptionally mature fifteen year old, but I still think it's too early. I want you to experience the wonders of youth and not be thrust into womanhood. I want you to continue developing that brilliant brain of yours. You're too young to be a mother burdened with the needs of an infant."

"But ... I ... want ... you!" she exclaims as she tightens and arches and drowns Nick's fingers in her orgasmic fluids. "Wow," she mutters when the arch collapses and her wide eyes narrow to a sleepy heaviness. "That felt amazing," she adds. Pulling him down, she kisses him several times, her lips hot with the increase in blood flow reflected in her blushing face and chest.

"Feeling calmer?" he asks her, his face within kissing distance of hers. She nods. "Good," he grins.

"But what about you?" she inquires innocently, her hand reaching to his hardness. Innocence becomes mischievousness.

Nick gently pushes away her fingers. "I'm far from a young, hotheaded youth, my sweet. You don't need to reciprocate."

"But what if I want to?"

He chuckles. He watches her face take on a worrisome resolve.

"You want me to be educated and not some empty-headed kid, right?" she argues. "Don't you think this would be a golden opportunity to be instructed in human biology?"

Suddenly she becomes naked with a quick removal of her chemise over her head and the unlacing and removing of her panties. Her youthful, smooth, soft, pale, petite perfection takes his breath away. Pert, proud breasts capped by small pink areolas and darker pink nipples with a wonderfully chewable length sit on a chest like acorn squash and below that her waist and abdomen, soft yet subtly muscled narrows delightfully before widening at the hips, not womanly but significant enough to define a seductive curve. In the middle, her strawberry blonde tuft of curls sparsely crowns her damp pink nether lips still swollen with excitement. The tiny nail of her clitoris peeks out at the top. Her buttocks firm and youthful like her proud breasts barely spread past the edges of her hips. Below that, her healthy though not overly thick thighs taper to petite kneecaps and strong lower legs and cute feet. Though small, not much taller than five feet, it's not from stumpy legs. There's a dimensional symmetry between torso and legs that defines perfection.

"Beautiful," he murmurs.

"Really?" Claire beams.

"Absolutely. You take my breath away, Claire."

"Good. So you'll keep me. Now instruct me in comparative anatomy. Which means I need to see you naked."

He stands and removes his clothing with Claire watching appreciatively. She scoots to the wall to give him room beside her on the small bed.

"I think you're beautiful too," she murmurs.

"Do you have a small mirror?"

"Bring me my purse," she points to the black leather bag sitting on her desk. Out of it she finds a small round mirror with a handle, the mirror the same size as a compact from the next century. He starts to rise again from the bed, but her hand holds him at his hip, the arm crossing his half hard penis. "Just set it on the floor," she tells him.

"Yes dear," he smiles.

Smiling back she says, "That sounded wonderfully domestic, like Dad with Mom." She kisses him lightly and her hand slides across his penis along the palm and fingers before withdrawing. It obviously stirs his excitement.

The tease surprises him. He expects her to grasp his sex. It must have been telegraphed on his face because she responds with, "We'll get to that later. For now I must be a dutiful student without distractions."

It turns out to be much later that she explores the processes of erection and ejaculation. Her own processes of excitement and orgasm have been thoroughly examined moments before. Unfortunately she has to taste the results of the experiment, Nick's semen causing the usual reaction. Out of necessity, she experiences the joy of cunnilingus, cumming three times before the intense need abates and she passes out.

Awakening to sexual stirrings, Nick finds Claire straddling his thighs, her moist center too close for comfort resting on his balls as she strokes his morning erection. "Don't, Claire," he warns her. "You put that in you and we're done."

"I wasn't going to," she moans, her pelvis rocking causing her clit to rub against the bottom base of his shaft. "It just ... You were so hard when I awoke, I had to investigate."

"Men often wake up hard," Nick explains with a grin. "It prevents them from peeing the bed. It's difficult to piss with an erection."

She nods her understanding and pleads, "Can I continue? I'm so close."

"I'll help," he grins and sits up and suckles her perfect little breasts.

"Can you cum with me?" she moans, her hand fisting his glans while her pussy lips rub his shaft.

"Mmm-hmm," he replies with his mouth full of succulent tit flesh. Sensing her approach from her more chaotic rubbing, he chews gently on each nipple and feels her tighten and flood his balls with her aromatic nectar. He grasps his glans for some final tugs causing a geyser of semen which he aims carefully at his abdomen. When the spurts become just a flow exiting his tiny orifice, he gently pushes her away from the dangerous seeds.

Sliding his legs from underneath her, he starts to roll out of bed.

"Where are you going?" she sighs.

"I told you my erection keeps me from pissing. It's no longer there," he informs her, continuing lessens in anatomy and biology.

She giggles. "Oh. Of course."

Pulling on his britches and donning his shirt, he leans down to kiss her forehead. She wants more and tilts her head to bring their lips together. Somehow the connection seems more electrical than ever.

"I love you," she says when it ends.

"I love you," he replies. Her smile has never been wider or more intense.

When he returns from the toilet, he keeps his clothes on. She snuggles against him in bed.

"Ready to be tested?" he asks her.

"I need more study material," she replies wryly, her hand reaching down to his soft, hidden penis.

"I will purchase a book on anatomy," he tells her. "The illustrations will have to do for now."

"Why?" she whines.

"I want to court you like I said, like John courts your sister."

"Isn't it too late for that?" she asks, rubbing his penis as an example.

"Maybe, but I want you to get that experience, and I want to experience it as well."

"For how long?"

"When's your birthday?"

"Two months!" she exclaims.

"Too soon."

"Damnit!"

"How long until you've finished your finishing school in New England?"

"Nick," she says, exasperated. "They teach me to be an obeying wife, to cultivate attractiveness towards a future husband. Sure there are the three R's, but it's so boring. It's like they repeat lessons ad nauseum. All that time in class wasting time. It's frustrating. I only have one teacher that ever encourages me to learn beyond the boring lessons. She actually answers my questions instead of telling me not to be so damned smart because I'll frighten away men! And she actually tells me when she doesn't know herself and she and I strive to find the answers together! The only thing I'm afraid of for her is that I think she ... wants me."

"Has she done anything about it?"

"No, and I'm not sure if I would mind or not. I am a horny little slut after all. It's more I'm afraid she'll be found out or something."

"What does she think about teaching?"

"She loves it."

"And the school?"

"She needs the job."

"So she's not particularly enamored with it."

"I can see her frustration."

"How broad is her knowledge?"

"She seems to be interested in whatever I get interested in."

"Is it just anatomy you're interested in?" he asks and they share a laugh.

"It's not the subject I explore with Miss Bouvier." That causes another titter. "Aside from literature and politics, mostly suffragette tracts, I tend towards philosophy and psychology. And Miss Bouvier seems fairly knowledgeable on both subjects and interested as well. I see myself less concerned with human biology, although its study has been most agreeable lately," they chuckle, "than the mysteries of one particular organ." She taps her skull. "I want to know how we think and emote. Why people react the way they do to certain stimuli." Again a rub of his crotch and a giggle illustrates. "Not just the sexual, the whole aberration thing psychologists seem obsessed with which I think is more about establishing some sort of prescribed norm which I find rather oppressive and hypocritical, but what brings about the triggers that cause us to do things we shouldn't and why some people fail to resist the immoral while others embrace it. So an anatomy text would be useful because there are probably physiological causes for people's emotions and actions, but philosophical and psychological texts interest me much more."

"You're how old?" Nick reveals amazement. "Can you contact this Miss Bouvier? Does she have a first name?"

"Of course she has a first name," Claire smirks. Nick spanks her bare bottom. "Hey ... uh, can you do that again?"

"We'll discover your kinks another time Sweetheart."

"It's Matilda, but she hates that. She prefers Tillie," Claire answers, rubbing her butt and Nick's penis simultaneously, discovering a rise. "You sure you want to wait?"

"Get dressed, hussy."

Claire giggles and plants a big kiss on his mouth, tongue included. Her fingers stroke his increasing erection. He sits up and pulls her into his lap where they grind together. One of his hands pulls and twists her nipples while the other slaps and grabs and rubs her butt. They both pant when their mouths separate. His mouth engulfs the tit not occupied by his hand. Soon she becomes frantic, her cunt rubbing vigorously at the top against his clothed crotch and the ridge there formed by his completely erect penis. His finger poke into her anus and her pussy like holes in a bowling ball.

"God!" she yells as she stiffens and shakes and falls into a loose embrace like a puppet losing its strings. They both pant into each other's ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.