This Is the Modern World - Cover

This Is the Modern World

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Snake and his angels begin his Tales describing his transformation into his present guise. They tell of his pursuit and destruction of an old skin that threatens proof of his immortality. I enjoy immersing myself in his tales as well as in a couple more of his incredibly beautiful angels.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

The one morning we decided to sleep in, not needing to work on Lindy's choreography at an indecently early hour, having lost consciousness by 9:30 the evening before had us fully awake by five am. We found plenty to do in the four hours we had before needing to get up for Friday's workshop.

Being the only cock for two angels and an insatiable mortal started out glorious but ended up proving inadequate. It took two hours and three orgasms to reach my threshold, delayed because our lovemaking began slow and loving.

During the first hour we studied each other, adoring every discovery while murmuring those adorations. It became an epic love poem writ in four voices, words etched into minds' memory instead of on the page. I only entered Helena's flooded cunt near the end of that hour and we fucked slower than we ever had, continuing our careful, adoring studies. Eventually and inevitably things came to a head. Pleasure stole gentleness and demanded fast, hard thrusts from both of us, groin slamming against groin, as we got lost in it. Infected by our aggressiveness, Miwa and Lindy aggressively rubbed and sucked and finger fucked each other to reach their own muffled screams of fulfillment about the same time as Helena and I shivered and undulated in utter bliss.

After that, the ladies ganged up on me to restore my shaft. The attention to my cock by two expert angels, the visual glory of three sexy creatures, and the wonderful smell, taste and texture of Lindy's cunt occupying my mouth brought me to full stature in minutes. The angels and I continued our ministrations until Miwa asked Lindy almost shyly, "Do you need that big cock filling you?"

"I can wait," Lindy moaned. I had just begun tongue lapping and sucking on her clit. "You ... go ahead ... my cute pussycat ... and get your needy pussy ... well reamed." The last word barely squeaked from her mouth as I brought her to orgasm.

Cat's giggle had a throaty deepness as she straddled my hips and sank down, Helena positioning me for entrance. Of all the vaginas my cock has been privileged to enter, hers was by far the tightest. Even the two women who sacrificed their hymens to their and my lust couldn't compare to her. It felt like pushing into a fist, albeit a well oiled fist, and instead of the fingers and thumb creating five distinct areas of possible movement, her vaginal muscles caressed in multitudinous ways. And those times when I had the opportunity to bring my oral skills to this amazing pussy, I marveled at absolute beauty and perfection of its petite form. Though I love my Greek angel Helena and my full bodied dancing sweetheart Lindy, I have to admit the most beautiful and delicious and rapturously stimulating pussy I ever encountered belongs to my adorable Japanese angel, Cat.

I held back as long as possible, my mind flashing Naomi's hellish illustrations of eviscerations to delay my balls, almost painfully swollen with seed, from their needed release. It became even more difficult when Miwa picked up the pace, galloping on my cock. Fortunately her need for speed came from her own impending release. Resistance ended with my thrusts meeting hers with remarkable timing. And when she froze her motion, pressing her pubic bone against mine, I froze as well and pressed upwards. Her high pitched squeal and my low pitched roar harmonized as my cock gushed out cum, pulsing with an intensity that reverberated throughout my body, while her pussy gushed and pulsed in physical harmony. Throughout the lengthy orgasms we shared, our bodies arched, meeting only at the source of our ecstasy.

Arches collapsed when it ended. Lindy's pussy had retreated from my mouth, sated at least, but I had stopped attending to further pleasure. She and Helena lay on their sides like bookends. That left room for Miwa to melt bonelessly on top of me, inert except for her deep breaths catching her wind. Her face rested against my shoulder. I felt a soft kiss and sensed her mouth lifting in a smile. "That was ... wonderful," she purred.

"Unh-hunh," I gasped as I too needed to replenish my lungs.

"Ooh," she sighed when my flaccid penis slipped from her sodden cunt, the dam break flooding my balls with mixed fluids. Helena took position between our legs and lapped up the mixture.

Thus began the third segment of lovemaking. Helena remained attending to my genitals while Miwa and I shared duties teasing Lindy to a high plateau of pleasure. I concentrated on her firm tits and full lips while Miwa lapped at the two lower orifices. Teasing became the operative word since we retreated everytime she neared climax. Unlike other times when Lindy whined her need, she relished this relentless tease. After all, she had enjoyed several rather intense orgasms earlier.

It took awhile, but Helena managed to achieve my resurrection. Miwa and I rolled Lindy onto her front with Miwa beneath her in a sixty-nine. This allowed Lindy's Japanese lover to continue her oral and digital attention as well as allowing Helena to continue similarly on my balls and my anus from behind me.

Like the first fuck of the morning, we kept it slow, although it started with a bang. As soon as I thrust inside Lindy doggy style, she came explosively. Her pussy convulsed, milking my cock, while her body shivered and shook, and in a deep, almost manly roar she moaned, "Fuck!"

After the angels giggled and I chuckled and even Lindy added a quiet guffaw, the slow fuck began. Despite its slowness, Lindy revealed her envious ability for multiple orgasms or perhaps for a continuous one like an ocean at high tide reaching further and further onto the shore with each crashing wave.

My continuous bliss may not have risen to hers, but it must have been close. When I reached that place of no return where everything became the fuck and my hips became an uncontrollable fucking machine, the final crescendo blew my mind into unconsciousness.

I found myself collapsed onto my side with a blissed out Lindy smiling loosely and lovingly at me. Our two naked angels sat at the end of the bed looking at the closed door. It opened and Betty and Naomi entered sans clothes and bearing breakfast on platters: cups of coffee and glasses of orange juice and plates of omelets and hash browns and toast. I felt like a potentate surrounded by his harem, except these ladies probably owned me more than I owned them. The platters filled the bed, leaving only the edge for Lindy and I to spoon until everyone received their plates and cups and glasses, plates in laps, cups in hand and glasses between thighs, and Helena removed the platters and put them outside our room. The meal rejuvenated me.

"Snake essence?" I asked.

"Creamer," Betty replied with a horny grin. I swallowed the last of the tepid, off white coffee.

And so the final hour of lusty and loving abandon had me fucking and ejaculating into Betty's and Naomi's needy cunts while they grinded them together in a rapturous embrace. Once emptied for the last time, I felt boneless. The only muscles that worked kept me breathing and kept my heart pounding. I knew how a jellyfish felt. Helena and Lindy had to practically carry me into the shower.


We began the second half week of day and evening rehearsals separated from each other. When we divided up and rehearsed without everyone else observing I realized two things. Both Lindy's and my plays benefited from choosing a different stage than the proscenium for our productions. The other three directors had to rotate the use of the proscenium. While one used the actual stage, the other two had to make do with a rehearsal space and a classroom. And secondly, with me acting in Lindy's play and Natasha directing it and Lindy directing mine and another director worked on Natasha's play, if Lindy needed to consult me or Natasha needed to consult Lindy or Natasha's director needed to consult her about any weak moments needing script changes, it had to be done after rehearsal.

"We could tape the problem areas," Natasha suggested at lunch.

Gathered around one table in the ACT dining/break room, the three of us and Natasha's director, Jessica Tang, an unusually tall and heavy boned Chinese/American talent between productions of her own local company that focused on Asian casts performing either classic plays originally conceived by and for Caucasians or new plays dealing with Asian/American concerns, discussed the problem.

"I don't think that would work," Jessica countered. "It would be like taking things out of context. A little rectangle and tinny voices can't represent the experience of a live stage and auditorium."

Sighing with regret, I suggested, "We need to use the break between day and evening rehearsal. A working dinner."

Lindy chuckled at my dismay. "It will only be for a couple weeks and only on the three evening rehearsal days."

Again Jessica disagreed. "We'll need to do it Monday through Wednesday too, unless you want to spend those evenings working on them."

"No!" both Lindy and I shouted. Lindy explained, "We're working those evenings."

"I heard about the early morning choreography," Natasha chimed in. "What else are you guys collaborating on?"

"Didn't Naomi tell you?" I asked her.

"She and Betty claim to have business. I figure they need to deal with their gen ... clients," Natasha interrupted herself with a glance at her director.

Lindy and I communicated silently with our eyes and our expressions. I glanced at Snake sitting at an adjacent table with Betty and the twins and Steve. He gestured towards the entrance to the ACT break room and I saw Helena and Miwa enter. "We'll discuss it later," I told Natasha.

She looked at me suspiciously. "But..."

Helena sitting on my lap kissing me and Miwa sitting on Lindy's lap kissing her interrupted Natasha. "Later," I reiterated after the kiss.

Jessica chuckled and shook her head. "No wonder I saw you nodding off earlier, Joe. How many projects are you working on? When do you have time to sleep?"

I couldn't help blushing. My exhaustion had nothing to do with work, at least that morning. Both Helena and Miwa giggled. I recovered, saying, "You directors will have to give the bad news to your actors. We'll have our first working dinner after the post rehearsal meeting with Mr. O'Casey this afternoon. That's if it's needed."

"It's needed, Joe," said Lindy. Jessica nodded.

We looked at Natasha who shrugged. "What? Lindy hardly has any dialogue as it is."

Looking far too pleased with herself, Lindy sat up proudly and smiled smugly.

"Bitch," I grumbled. She stuck her tongue at me and I returned the sentiment. The laugh that followed proved infectious since everyone else at the table joined in. If Miwa snogging Lindy hadn't brought everyone's focus to our table, our uninhibited laughter certainly did.

So what with more rehearsal added to full days and evenings of rehearsals, the week ended relentless even without Nick's Tales. In fact after Thursday's day and evening of rehearsal, Lindy decided to postpone working on choreography until Saturday and its promise of a more restful day following it.


With the working dinner and the evening rehearsal and two post rehearsal meetings, an official one with O'Casey followed by our smaller interlocking group in which we decided to meet the following day before the start of Saturday evening rehearsal, (Saturday had no official rehearsal during the day, giving us free time unless directors felt the need to rehearse. At least we scheduled for an early, work-free dinner before a six o'clock call.) by the end of Friday I felt my usual exhaustion from another relentless day.

"Come on, Joe," an excited Helena chirped, her hand pulling me to my feet from the comfortable theater seat. "We're going dancing!"

Looking from her gorgeous wide smile towards the back of the auditorium, I saw the angels and Nick gathered, all grinning. Nick's grin tightened his tight, snake-like face even more.

Helena dragged me to an old fashioned, nineties era rave with Ecstasy included. The drug made me much more effervescent. I felt rushes flutter my heart and engorge my cock. Adding alcohol and marijuana to the mixture brought me to a hazy state. I barely remember making love to Helena in her Tenderloin apartment at dawn, but what I do remember, I remember fondly. I can only describe it as lovely.

It couldn't have been more than a couple hours after we fell asleep that a pounding knock resounded from Helena's bedroom door. "Get your lazy asses up!" yelled Lindy. "We have to make up for missing dance rehearsal yesterday!"

I moaned and cursed and thought of strangling my other lover. Glancing at the clock, I forgave her a little. At least she waited until eight-thirty to awaken us. "I'm up," I grumbled hoarsely.


I managed to nap with Helena after the inevitable orgy that followed our dance rehearsal. We awoke alone on the mats still sticky from abundant love juices. A handwritten note lay beside us. "Last ones to leave have to clean up. BC," it read. After a loving, lingering, naked kiss, we dressed and found the disinfectant and the paper towels.

"Ew," groaned Helena, looking down at some substance. "I hope that's not what I think it is." She leaned over a shiny liquid dotted with something solid and dark. It could only be one thing, fecal matter. That was where a separate threesome had occurred between Michael and Vance and Snake, a surprising guest to Lindy's choreographic session. Vance wanted nothing to do with the undulating mass of mostly female flesh.

"Unfortunately I doubt it could be anything else," I sighed. She sprayed the area to the point of flooding it and covered it with several sheets before gingerly wiping it up. I couldn't help chuckling at her cute grimace.

"Joe. It's disgusting," she complained. At least I brought the garbage bag close so she could hastily dump the hazardous waste.

"You've dotted my cock more than once with your shit," I said.

"But that was my shit!" she harrumphed.

Weird logic, but I couldn't help agreeing. I loved all of her, even her shit. Intimacy can get you beyond any possible disgust if you let it.


I ended up being called in for rehearsal soon after the cleaning ended due to a problem Sean O'Casey needed addressing, namely Serena. Lindy gained permission to bow out (lucky girl) claiming a prior commitment. A very exciting commitment actually as she got to work with Chanda on the pre-show video for my play. In fact her cast would be there and would also miss the evening's rehearsal. So even my love would be absent from distracting me from the problem that was Serena.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.