This Is the Modern World - Cover

This Is the Modern World

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Snake and his angels begin his Tales describing his transformation into his present guise. They tell of his pursuit and destruction of an old skin that threatens proof of his immortality. I enjoy immersing myself in his tales as well as in a couple more of his incredibly beautiful angels.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Though exhausted when we gathered for the Wednesday addition of the Serpents Tales from a relentless day that started before 6 am, once Nick's narration began Lindy and I felt revitalized.

"Follow me," says a tall handsome Jewish man in his mid twenties with surprising blue eyes, nattily dressed in a white linen suit, his deep tan the only real suggestion of the source of the angel gene being Salomé several generations before. He may be addressing the entire entourage, but only has eyes for Esther. The attraction is mutual. They meet him in the Kansas City train station. He guides them to a carriage and two hansom cabs waiting at the curb. Explaining as his smooth strides bring them there, he tells Esther and the others, "A local businessman owes me favors, not the least of which is my supplementing the cost of his and his family's little outing to Yellowstone National Park for the week. His house sits a couple blocks away from Simon's ... whorehouse." He gently guides Esther to sit beside him in the carriage. Nick and Greta join them while the Epsteins take over one hansom cab and the second one fills with minions accompanying Rosa.

"Nick told me how lovely you are," he smiles at Esther. "But he definitely underemphasized your beauty. My name is Jacob."

"Pleased to meet you, Jacob," Esther smiles shyly. "I guess you know I'm Esther. My beautiful friend is Greta."

"Beautiful indeed," Jacob nods and lifts Greta's hand to kiss it. Though it wouldn't have bothered Esther, the fact that Jacob spends little time glancing at the gorgeous Greta before returning his gaze to her gives her a sense of relief. Greta could stir the loins of an ancient stallion.

"So our friends have arrived?" Nick asks Jacob.

"The cute O'Farrell twins arrived late yesterday from Chicago. And of course Sven came with me from St Paul."

"You brought more ladies for this ... thing?" Esther asks Nick.

Nick chuckles. "Dina and Donna Donnelly are a formidable pair of ... professional mistresses shall we say. They are like dumplings with flaky, sweet and light breading on the outside but rich, succulent and meaty on the inside, a tough and spicy surprise. They will gain entrance first into Simon's baby factory and create a bit of chaos for the rest of us. Besides, they're crazy about kids."

"They may have their own finally if Sven has anything to say about it," Jacob chuckles. "He's charming the panties right off them, probably as we speak, probably literally. Well maybe not literally right now, but it's inevitable. He is a gentleman when in the presence of ladies at least."

Jealousy raises its ugly head again. "So you and this Sven are friends," Esther inquires tightly. "I suppose you team up to charm ladies."

Jacob shows a surprised raising of his eyebrows to Nick who shrugs. Taking her hand between his hands, the handsome Jew captures her eyes. "I'm not an angel, sweet Esther, but neither am I a cad. It's true I have shared my bed on many occasions with women, and sometimes several nights with a girlfriend. But no relationship lasts though I have been faithful to them while it does. Think of it as training, of learning to give pleasure while gaining my own. I have not lost a lover through lack of skills, at least not once I matured in my lovemaking. It's more ... a lack of heart. We may have shared our bodies and our thoughts but none have tapped into my heart ... until now."

"You ... you don't know me. We ... we just met," Esther stuttered. "Why do you say that?" she shifts to suspicion. "Is this the lie you seduce them with?"

"Never," Jacob grumbles. "I could never be comfortable seducing with a lie. If it's necessary, it's not worth it. Attraction has always been mutual and ... well ... irresistible. If they have qualms, either they get past them or we don't ... consummate. Don't get me wrong. I'm quite capable of lying. I am a businessman after all, and a careful lie can be the difference between success and failure. But never with a lady. Why should I? How could I be comfortable with them in the most intimate way possible? If she's interested and I'm interested, both visually and the way we communicate, we let our interests develop to pleasant nights. And like I said, it becomes a learning experience for me. I learn what pleases women, how to listen for what they enjoy and give them that. I love hearing the gasps of pleasure I have brought them. It pleases me as much or more than any physical, animal pleasure I may attain. And not just in bed have I learned to please women. I have learned to listen and not consume a woman with a male ego. I may not agree to all they say, but I respect their thoughts and when necessary to argue at the same level as them, not treat them as lesser humans. When I meet my mate ... if I haven't already ... I will be the best husband I can possibly be."

Quieter and less accusatory, with a hint of hope mixed in, Esther reiterates, "You don't know me."

Glancing at Nick, receiving a nod that tells him to tell her everything, Jacob sighs and returns his eyes to Esther. "I won't lie to you, sweet Esther. I will never lie to you. I'm not here just to rescue Greta's daughters. Nick requested me specifically because he wanted me to be your mate, to give your child a father and a respectable home."

"He said I was to meet someone," Esther gulps. "I didn't know it would be so soon. Is this ... a chore?"

Jacob's wide grin melts Esther. Those in the carriage can all smell her desire. "Truth be told," he replies, "I thought it would be. It is my lot to follow Nick's orders in that regard, amongst other things of course. I feared he would saddle me with someone at best who didn't mesh with my character and at worst would be a harridan, a bitch. I knew you'd be beautiful."

"So?" Esther asks shyly but hopefully, her lust apparent.

"Esther, sweet Esther... ," he reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a small paper envelope. "This is anything but a chore. I delight in the prospects of our future together. I hope to create brothers and sisters for your gestating child. I look forward to every minute of our future together. I will not see any other woman in my life but you." Somehow he kneels in the rocking carriage and extracts a gold ring with a lustrous ruby surrounded by diamond chips. Taking her left hand in his, he asks, "Esther, my soul mate, though less than an hour has passed since my heart became whole by the first words uttered from your delicious and delightful mouth, I promise to be a loving and faithful partner for the rest of our lives if you let me. Esther Segal, will you be my wife?"

The wide smile Esther discovers on her female lover's face, the beautiful Greta positively glowing with approval as she nods seems to encourage her acquiescence. "Uhm, could you sit, Jacob. You look awfully uncomfortable," she tells him as a stall. When he does, she smiles brightly. "I have one condition. I don't know how, but you might not be comfortable with it."

"Anything," says Jacob never losing his confident smile which continues to thrill Esther.

"I want Greta, my best friend and lover, to share our bed."

"You don't... ," Greta objects, but is instantly interrupted.

"Anyone you love, I will love," Jacob states, smiling at Greta with gentle kindness. The sweetness of it adds Greta's lusty odors to Esther's in the small carriage.

Esther giggles. "You sure are quick to agree."

Jacob chuckles. "You have a beautiful lover, Esther. I'm no fool. But your love always comes first."

"But you will love her."

"Whatever you want. I don't think it will be difficult."

"And Nick joining us?"

Nick pipes in, "That won't be happening, sweet Esther."

"But ... I thought I would always be your slut. I thought you agreed."

Nick shakes his head. "I never agreed. It's what your horny little brain wanted to hear. No, you have your mate. I am no longer to enjoy your pretty little cunt."

"What about me?" asks Greta.

"You, my delightful blonde beauty can join me anytime you please."

"But ... what about my punishment?"

Nick chuckles. "I may play some pain/pleasure games with you because you like them so much, but I think you'll find Jacob to be a more inventive master. And the idea of two Jews with a goyish slave seems delightfully appropriate."

Both Greta and Esther stare at Jacob who looks exceedingly horny all of a sudden, Greta with lustful eagerness and Esther with curiosity bordering on anger. Greta asks for the both of them, "You have played bondage games?"

The shame transforming Jacob's face surprises Esther and lessens her anger. "I guess my confidence attracts submissives," Jacob answers, his head bowed. "Just a couple women, but ... I have to admit ... I enjoyed it." He sees Esther's concern when he finally lifts his head. "Believe me, my love, it was pure empathy. I don't need to be dominant to enjoy a woman. Usually I prefer an equal partner and I expect us to be, okay?" Esther sighs with relief and nods. Jacob looks at Greta. "But I found the thrills I gave those two women, the first one especially who came like a steam engine for an amazing length of time, to be profoundly intense and provided me with almost as great a thrill as she seemed to have. Like I said before, I love making my lover orgasm and the bigger the better."

"Just sometimes though. Maybe once a week at the most," Esther decides watching Greta nod and smile.

"So?" asks Jacob.

"Hunh?" Esther responds, seeing Jacob lift the beautiful engagement ring. She looks to Nick for some kind of permission and sees his snake like smile stretch his already taut skin and realizes he has lost his allure. She finds that allure tripled in the beautiful face of the man proposing. Her heart flutters. "Oh yes! I'll marry you, Jacob!" she exclaims. He slips it onto her ring finger. They kiss and kiss and kiss. The carriage stops.

"Have we arrived?" Nick asks.

Reluctantly the kisses end and Jacob glances out the window at the multi-gabled mansion. "Yes we have."

The darkening sky may have darkened the house further, but Nick senses the space always has a shadowy presence. Yet it is anything but gloomy, more sensuous like moonlight bending through a window illuminating an otherwise unlit bedroom. The entourage gathers in the dining room lit by a candelabra to enjoy the owner of the mansion's cook's Irish stew. Nick asks the cook and her husband the butler to join them for dinner, and the unusual request delights them. They are even caught in the amorous mood, the air thick with lust as the robust blonde Sven continues his seduction of the Irish twins, whispering jokes and causing giggles, while Greta and Esther lean in towards Jacob sitting between them and bring his hands to their thighs and their hands caress his. Nick decides any planning can wait for the morning after fully inflated libidos have been released.

The repast and the snake tainted wine finished, Esther stands and leans into Nick's ear. "Come watch the result of your matchmaking," she whispers, kissing his ear.

"Don't you want the first night with your future husband to be an intimate exploration?" he murmurs.

"Jacob asked something similar, but I want him to witness Greta and I making love before he joins our love. I want him to be completely lost in lust. I want to see him rubbing his cock and pouring his cum all over his wonton sluts before we team up on him and give him the greatest sex he ever experienced."

Nick chuckles. "No doubt you will succeed."

"And Greta can drink your seed while I revive him."

The foursome climb the stairs to the master bedroom hand in hand, Jacob's in Esther's leading the way and Esther's other hand in Greta's and Greta's other hand in Nick's.

Once inside the bedroom, Greta and Esther kiss greedily and remove each other's clothing. Jacob lights the oil lamp. "Good idea," Esther moans.

Once completely naked, Greta kneels at Esther's feet and tucks her chin between Esther's thighs which Esther spread wider. Moaning, Esther's fingers comb through Greta's blonde tresses, stopping to pull Greta's face deeper into her groin. Greta's eyes dance with joy as she stares into Esther's eyes.

"So beautiful," Jacob groans, bringing him to Esther's notice.

"Get naked," Esther demands throatily. "Quickly." She chuckles at his clumsy stripping, then gasps at his awesome length and width when his cock bounces from his underwear.

Standing behind her, his cock slides between her butt cheeks. His hands fill with her substantial breasts, squeezing them steadily and sliding the flesh out until fingers grasp nipples and gently twist. "Perfect," Esther moans. When his lips suckle at her neck, her knees buckle. Greta has chosen the same moment to suckle her clit and tongue its tip.

"Oh fuck!" Esther exclaims and shivers. A blush spreads from her cheeks to her upper chest.

Hands still attached to Esther's breasts, Jacob climbs on the bed and pulls Esther with him. Greta's mouth remains attached to her cunt as she lifts her lover with hands at her butt cheeks. On the bed barely conscious, Esther slowly recovers her wits, though still foggy from Greta's continued though less intense cunnilingus. Lying back, her head ends up between Jacob's muscular thighs. Her hands take hold of his firm butt and pull him down until his balls meet her lips. She takes each in and suckles. Jacob moans. Her hand presses on his abdomen guiding him back so that she can glide her tongue along the bottom of his cock until it reaches his bulbous glans. Fingers grasp his cock and lower it enough for her lip to surround the head. He leans forward to provide a better angle until he meets Greta at her cunt. His tongue meets the beautiful blonde's tongue at the clit. Their heads rise and their mouths join, tongues continuing their greeting, each luring the other into each other's mouth as Greta and Jacob thrill at their first kiss. Esther isn't ignored as Greta shoves her middle finger inside her and fucks her with it, sliding along the top of the damp, narrow, throbbing cave.

A giggle releases from Greta's mouth from the surprised look on Jacob's face after his moan has reverberated in their sealed lips and their lips separate. His head hangs enabling his eyes to see between Esther's soft, proud breasts a miraculous event. Esther's lips surround the base of his immense cock. He has penetrated her throat! It is as intense as penetrating the tightest virgin. Esther guides his motion with hands gripping his butt cheeks causing small thrusts before she pulls on them and brings him out of her throat until just his glans remain.

"Amazing, isn't she?" Greta giggles.

"Amazing," Jacob gasps. "Oh fuck." He watches his cock disappear completely again! When it reemerges gleaming with spit, Esther pulls it completely out to regain her breath and she fists him vigorously. "Oh God!" he exclaims. Her hot mouth takes in his glans and her tongue circles it while she continues the fisting. "I'm ... going to ... cum!" he warns her. Few women ever wanted to taste his semen. Esther turns out to be one of the rare ones. His already large cock expands even larger as it pumps out a healthy jet of cum filling Esther's mouth instantaneously. She swallows and he fills it again. Some escape out the sides, but most gets swallowed. Jacob shakes both from the exhilarating orgasm and his efforts to keep from collapsing on top of her. Finally as his cock withers, he falls to his side ending Esther's continued sucking which has become too intense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.