This Is the Modern World
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Snake and his angels begin his Tales describing his transformation into his present guise. They tell of his pursuit and destruction of an old skin that threatens proof of his immortality. I enjoy immersing myself in his tales as well as in a couple more of his incredibly beautiful angels.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

After lunch, Nick enjoying another liverwurst sandwich, we headed en masse to the ACT theater complex to spend the afternoon with first readings with our new casts. Only Rosa and Alexandra and Chanda remained behind.

Nick and his daughters definitely changed the atmosphere of the workshop. For one the usually ultra cool Natasha with her proud Goth presence acted like a love struck and horny teenager in Snake's and Betty's presence. She melted as soon as we arrived and he hugged her and kissed her cheek and said, "Hi Tash." In fact during a break the threesome disappeared for several minutes, returning with Natasha's pale face flushed and her demeanor that of a completely sated woman. More sperm injections for her ovulating egg I figured. I couldn't help noticing Michael the fop resenting her distraction and Serena sitting beside him attempting to assuage his resentment. At times it even seemed to help. Vance, a young African American man the same young age as Serena, her friend and the director of her play, probably helped mellow him out even more.

Further distractions came from Steve Schwartz and the twins who despite sitting in the farthest seats from the stage in which the actors read the plays sent adorable giggles and his infectious and infamous chuckles wafting often through the theater.

And Cat and Helena sitting at our left and right respectively while Lindy and I sat side by side couldn't seem to keep their hands off our thighs or higher and their lips often whispered hotly into our ears or just breathed and we mortals kissed our lovers occasionally or even each other, mortal fingers caressing the same places the angels' caressed so that both Lindy and I envied Natasha's brief tryst. I worried about blue balls from my endless hard on. When I informed Helena of my worries, she simply poured a cup of her Snake semen infused wine and had me drink it. "It'll help ease the pain," she explained. "And I'll take care of the draining as soon as we're done." She continued the caresses.

By the time I stepped onto the stage for the reading of Lindy's play I felt embarrassed by my obvious tumescence. Both Lindy and Helena giggled at my uncomfortable stooped strides, the bitches. But somehow I succumbed to their light mocking and chuckled myself and let go of my self-consciousness. When they winked at me once I sat at the table and opened Lindy's play, I winked back.

The read throughs proved remarkable. Being by far the least experienced actor among the cast of Lindy's play, I found working with the veteran ACT actors and especially with Betty who like Snake had centuries of acting experience though in spurts rather than as a continuum, that I gained confidence and became exhilarated reading with them and reacting off them. I witnessed the neophyte Helena react similarly as she worked with the highly skilled Steve and the masterful Snake reading my play. It may have only been a first read through, but both plays resonated magically and profoundly. As an actor and a playwright I never felt so satisfied, so rewarded, so encouraged to pursue my chosen professions.


Before feasting at Snake's suite, Helena and I feasted on each other at Helena's flat near ACT. Clothes trailed behind us to her room. We were naked and fucking by the time we entered her bed. Somehow despite her cunt's remarkable heat and tightness I kept pumping deep and hard and fast and long enough to greet her intense orgasm with my own. Perhaps concentrating on getting her off, nibbling on her nipples and using fingers to both massage her clit and thrust into her anus helped delay my overly full balls from releasing. It helped also having Helena nearly as horny as me. It took five minutes for her crescendo to explode with shivers and a lengthy squeal, about four minutes longer than I expected to last. When she announced her major orgasm, I let mine overcome me, my whole body undulating with every ejaculation.

"Fuck," Helena murmured when she caught her breath.

"Incredible," I agreed. We smiled loosely and chuckled. The chuckles ended with our lips meeting.

Minutes of kisses and gazes into eyes shifted to minutes of my lips exploring her torso and inner thighs and the sucking of each of her toes. On my journey back up her legs to her needy center she insisted I turn around to give her access to my flesh. It hardened in her petite hands and became fully engorged within her mouth. By then we were feasting on each other, both of us enjoying the mix of our libidinous liquids. Somehow my semen just seemed to add the perfect flavorings to her sweet and musky nectar like strawberries and cream or peanut butter and chocolate. Of course oral pleasure continued to manufacture lubricant adding to the mix.

With a wet pop Helena released my cock from her mouth and announced, "Cowgirl, Baby."

I rotated onto my back and she straddled my hips and slowly lowered, her hand holding my stiffness and guiding it into her heat. I wanted to live inside there, and for the next half hour or so I did. It was the slowest, most luxuriant fuck I ever experienced. She kept moving, but always very slowly. When eyes shut we could feel every nuance. When eyes opened we could see the love and appreciation in each other's eyes.

"Ready?' she finally asked. I nodded. She bounced hard and I lifted against her bounce. Seconds later, as quick to completion as I thought the first fuck would have gone, she came. The shivering, milking convulsions inside her drew forth my cum.

It felt amazing and Helena looked amazed, her eyes and mouth wide. I probably looked the same. It felt like a wave of pleasure, a tsunami, washed through both of us, drowning both of us in bliss. It took everything with it, our entire consciousness and physical being, leaving us silent and still, not even breathing. Then the world disappeared.

"You're alive," she smiled down on me. I smiled back. "I passed out too. Did you feel it?"

"It's like our orgasm was one great wave. Like we shared it."

"Unh-hunh," she replied with a big grin. After a soft kiss she asked, "Hungry?"

"Very."

"Our limousine awaits."

"You talked to..."

"Yep. Telepathy."

"Cool. Bath?"

"I want to feel slippery when I walk. I want to feel you oozing down my thighs."

"You just want to mark your territory," I opined.

"That too," she smiled, tugging my flaccid sticky flesh and lingering on a soft kiss.

Our eyes spoke love loud enough for us to nod to each other and chuckle at our own version of telepathy. "I love you," they said.


Lindy looked just as sated as Helena and I and so did Cat and Betty when we arrived at the suite. While we partook of the large seafood salad and the plentiful sourdough bread dipped in the best imported Greek olive oil sating our tummies and taste buds, Lindy leaned against me and whispered loud enough for Helena leaning on my opposite shoulder to hear, "I still need a fine upstanding cock."

"Stay with her tonight, Joe," Helena offered.

"You heard my angel," I smiled. "Let's stop at my apartment and I'll pick up a change of clothes."

Lindy nodded, smiling her unique smile and kissed me in answer.

"Is this like musical beds, Nick?" we heard while kissing and broke it to see the tight smile we hadn't seen on Natasha's mug since before Snake enchanted her. Focusing her eyes on us, I figured we prompted the comment.

"Speak for yourself," I thought within my own less smug grin. She had Alexandra sitting intimately beside her, Snake opposite the Russian and Chanda occupying her lap. Then I thought, "Greedy bitch," when her gaze soured as it encountered Betty who sat close to Lindy though in a separate arm chair. As usual Cat sat on the floor between Lindy's legs.

Nick laughed with abandon. "That my dear Tash," Nick explained, his arm wrapping around her and his hand rubbing her abdomen while kissing the top of her head and winking at me, "is a singular bed with your two colleagues intimately bound stringing along each of their two lovers."

"But I thought Betty..."

"We do not please you?" asked Chanda in her heavy Southeast Asian accent. "We do not meet your need for female flesh?"

Contrasting Chanda's high voice with her deep sexy voice, Alexandra growled, "You sure about this one, Nick? She's a right bitch."

Nick chuckled. "Oh I'm sure. I'm sure of her as I'm sure of humanity and its contrast of the self-involved and the compassionate." His eyes captured mine and Helena's and he winked again.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Nick?" asked a befuddled Natasha, her lap deserted by a miffed Southeast Asian angel.

Setting her ever-present drawing pad aside, Naomi sinuously walked up to Natasha capturing the smug Goth's attention most profoundly. Nick chuckled again.

"Never mind these rubes my dear," said Naomi in her sensuous voice, ending her sashay in front of Natasha and taking her hands. "They couldn't trade clever barbs if their life depended on it. We know there's more fun in sharp and biting wit than these dullards could ever understand." She pulled Natasha to her feet and hugged her against her perfect sexy model's body and breathed into her ear. "Let's get to know each other, hmm?" The long kiss sealed the deal. Naomi led a breathless Natasha out the door.

"But don't we need Naomi?" asked Lindy.

"How long?" Nick asked Betty with a smile.

"Forty-five minutes at the most," Betty smiled back.

"Time for dessert and coffee and ... questions?" Nick said.

Lindy chuckled. "They're a perfect pair. And you'll be all but forgotten as her lover," she said to Betty.

"Naomi knows her way around a woman's body," Betty agreed.

"But she never made a play for me," said Lindy.

"You're not her type," said Betty.

"But I am," I said. "It surprised me the way she whines about her johns. She definitely prefers the ladies ... except me."

The angels nodded. "Interesting," said Nick.

"What's interesting?" asked Salomé.

"She's been my most challenging angel in training. I figured her upbringing, her being spoiled by her father and growing up in such an amoral and rootless society needed to be purged in order for her to become a muse. Her few successes have been men with similar interests, visionaries with wicked visions. I thought it could work as well with her arrogance matching a man's arrogance."

"Having her continue training as a high priced escort..." I ventured.

"Exactly. She's got the body for these egomaniacs, but the minds clash. She plays the game perfectly but hates it and hates the men making her hate it."

"Then she must hate you," said Lindy.

"No," Betty answered. "She thinks its part of her training, for her to become the angel Nick wants her to be. There are shifts in all of us that make us successful."

"She doesn't know it should have happened already," said Salomé. "You thought it would be her shrill, whiny voice that would shift," she addressed Nick.

"But that's just a symptom of her true character," Nick nodded. "Her sensuous voice is her game voice. I had it backwards."

"These men she inspired..." I began.

"Despite their fearsome art, they were essentially timid," Nick responded.

"I'm not exactly timid," I said.

"But you're nice," said Betty. "You're not arrogant. These men were nice."

"Timid and nice," I cogitated. "Submissives?"

Snake's voice boomed, "Exactly!"

"So she's a dominatrix," I inquired. "I take it none of the others have been."

"I have," said Alexandra. "Several times."

"Me too," said Salomé.

"Me too," said Betty.

"Me too," said Rosa.

"Me too," said Chanda.

"Not us," said the twins.

"No tag teams," I said with a wry smile causing chuckles throughout the room.

"We'd do it if we had to," said Maggie with Maddie nodding. "Never had to."

"So something inherent in Naomi's character makes her exclusively dominating," I guessed. "She doesn't have the ability to adjust to what's needed."

"Maybe in time," Nick shrugged. "If there's time. God I'm getting nihilistic in my old age. I'll set her a new agenda and include females to be inspired. It's the females that will be caustic like her."

"So, Natasha?" asked Lindy.

Nick shook his head. "She's a child bearer."

"Why not both?" asked Salomé.

Nick slapped his forehead. "Why not indeed? I swear my brain is shrinking these days."

"You're male, Grandfather," said Rosa. "You still think having a dick makes you better."

"Even with all these remarkable daughters?" Lindy wondered.

"Males!" the women all mumbled.

"So a predominantly lesbian angel is unprecedented?" I asked.

"Unfortunately no, and perhaps that's why I hoped for change," said Nick sadly. "Two of my three late daughters preferred women far more than men."

"Three?" I asked.

"Cleopatra was completely straight but utterly romantic," Nick sighed. "Helen's beauty launched a thousand male ships, but couldn't help feeling a little queasy around her conquests. At the time, and with Aziza it was the same..."

"Aziza?" I inquired.

"The original whore of Babylon, my first angel," Nick explained. "But in their times, and I guess in most times in the history of civilizations, but early on especially women were enslaved by men, little more than possessions to bare children or give pleasure or to be traded like livestock, an accumulation of wealth with a weightier value at times when powerful families merged through their daughters, but back then the males held exclusive power, so I pushed my angels towards the powerful men to their unfortunate destruction. But this is the modern world where women seek presidency and become prime ministers. It's time I unleash my daughters on them, especially Naomi."

The room broke into several different conversations, essentially wasting time awaiting Naomi's return. I mostly surveyed the scenery. Beautiful women everywhere. I watched the play of their faces as they chatted comfortably. Centuries of knowing each other, and they never ran out of words to exchange. The two oldest of them, Betty and Salomé certainly looked deeply involved in whatever they were discussing. Then it struck me. Those two couldn't be more physically different, and the distance between the middle of Africa and Northern Europe would have been vast before modern times.

"Uhm, excuse me," I tried interrupting everyone, but not loud enough. Nick caught my eye and must have realized my intention.

"Ladies!" he bellowed, silencing the angels. He chuckled. "Go ahead Joe."

"Thanks," I smiled shyly. "I was just wondering how unusual is this? I mean having all your angels gathered together in one place?"

"First time," said Nick and the angels all nodded.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"We're usually busy," said Salomé. "At any given time more than one of us has men or sometimes women to inspire."

"And until the last hundred years or so," Betty added, "it would have been incredibly difficult to gather from our far flung homes."

"That's what I thought," I nodded. "But in the last forty years jet travel has made it fairly easy."

"Even then we were busy," said Rosa.

"So what's different about now?"

"The endgame began with Betty staying with Naomi and Helena," Nick explained, "educating them ostensibly, but really that in itself was rare. Three angels living together just never happened. Even with the twins, another angel might visit them for awhile, like Miwa being in their vicinity for several years, but never really living together. And spending a year together is definitely unique. And I've been with those three in San Francisco most of the time."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.