The Bucket List
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the story of a young man and the journey he undertakes in order to help his dying uncle fulfill his bucket list.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

'No, No, No ... I won't do it ... I can't do it!' I sat at my desk staring at the sheet of paper in front of me.

Number 2 - Have sex with 2 women at the same time.

I stormed out of the study and over to the library, where I knew Joe was reading the Sunday papers.

"I won't do it; you can't make me do it. How can you ask this of me after what I went through on Kauai?"

"John, settle down. I can make you do it, you don't have to like it, but I can. I'm doing this for your own good, precisely because of what happened on Kauai. I promise you that this will be the last one of this type on my list. I've always wanted to do this, and you're going to have to do it with me."

I stood there fuming, but realizing that I had no other choice; I had come too far to turn back now.

"John, I promise you that you will thank me for the rest of your life after you complete the last item on my list. Trust me."

I turned, left the library, and headed for the beach. I walked for hours, trying to sort out my feelings. It had been more than eleven months since I first met Joe and started this crazy quest of his. The end was in sight, the reward was great; but I had something else on my mind. I was in love with MaryAnn. When I first met her, I knew that it was lust I was feeling. She was an unreachable goal for me, with no hope of ever attaining. Now, however, I felt confident enough in myself as a person, as a man, that maybe I was good enough to at least take a shot at winning her love. This next task was going to be just another obstacle on my journey towards my ultimate goal.

I arrived back at the house around six; I could see the lights where still on in the library. I walked to the doorway and leaned in.

"When do we do this?"

"Good, I'm glad you've decided to do it. Friday night, same as before, except this time, I think we'll skip dinner. I'll make the arrangements. Please keep this to yourself, no need to let MaryAnn know. John, I'll make sure our dates for the evening are women we have never met before."

"Thank you Joe, I appreciate that. See you at dinner?"

"Yes, I'll be there."

The three of us had a quiet dinner, after which we sat on the patio, with a glass of wine and watched the sun set.

"MaryAnn, this week, can we concentrate on cardio during our workouts. I think John and I both need to build up our stamina."

I almost choked on my wine. 'Why does he always do that?' For the next five days, MaryAnn alternated, putting us through long sessions on the treadmill, workouts on the heavy bag, and long runs on the beach. It actually was good for me; it gave my bruises a chance to heal. By Friday, I no longer felt any of the effects of my match with Wendy.

After breakfast, MaryAnn walked over to me and said that she was leaving to spend some time with her friend from college.

"I'll be back Sunday night, see you then."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Have fun this weekend."

I stood there stunned. It felt wonderful, but it also left me wondering, 'did she know what I was going to be doing later this evening? Was she saying that she was OK with it? Or was I just reading something into it that wasn't really there?' After MaryAnn left, Joe walked into the study while I was on the computer.

"Everything is set; we'll meet our dates in the lobby, pick up our room keys, maybe get a drink or two at the bar and head upstairs for the evening. Dress will be casual, no need for any extra clothes, we can wear what we have on the tomorrow morning. I've made arrangements for some toiletries to be provided. We'll leave here about 7PM."

At seven, dressed in kakis and a buttoned-down shirt, I got in the Porsche with Joe and we headed to Beverly Hills.

As promised, there were four lovely ladies, waiting for us in the lobby. Two were older, very good looking, well dressed women; they seemed to gravitate to Joe's side. The other two were obviously identical twins; each was about 5'10", about twenty-two years of age, with long legs and full, inviting chests. They came over to me, took me by the arms and whispered in my ear,

"I'm Judy" -- "I'm Janice" -- "And we are going to have a lot of fun this evening."

If I wasn't hard before, I was hard now. We walked into the bar, sat at a table in the back, and had a drink. The twins and I shared a bottle of wine. We were talking and laughing like we were old friends except, every once in a while a hand would wander across my cock and caress it ever so gently, just to remind me what was in store for me later.

"Ladies, I think it's time to call it an evening," Joe proclaimed rising from his seat.

"Breakfast at eight."

Those were the last words I heard from Joe as he entered one of the two elevators.

As soon as our elevator doors closed, both girls closed in around me, smothering me with kisses as skilled hands began unbuttoning my shirt and unfastening my belt. When we reached our floor, Janice took the key from me, lead us to our room, and opened the door. Janice secured the door while Judy guided me to the bedroom. Then, both girls stood in front of me at the foot of the bed. Each dropped to their knees, pulled off my shoes and socks and unbuttoned my pants. With experienced hands, they relieved me of my pants and boxers. My cock was standing straight out.

"Oh look: he has a nice one, just like she said."

I didn't know if it was Judy or Janice, but one of the girls took me into her mouth, while the other stood, removed my shirt, and began kissing and sucking on my nipples. Then abruptly the action stopped, the girls stood up and proceeded to do a well-choreographed strip tease for me. I sucked in my breath as they stood there completely naked in front of me. Not only were they both very well endowed, they had both obviously spent all of their spare time in the gym.

"Do you like women with muscles?"

"Very much so."

They had hidden their physiques well earlier in the evening. Now, however, there was no need. Each girl had broad shoulders, thick, well muscled arms, a slender waist and a very firm looking ass. They were not overdeveloped body builders; rather they appeared to be built like swimmers or retired gymnasts who had outgrown the sport.

With a not-so-gentle shove, they forced me onto the bed.

"I'm glad you approve, because we are in charge for the rest of the night. I guarantee you have never had a night like this before. Have you been practicing what you've been taught?"

"No, I haven't"

"That's good; I just hope, for your sake, that you remember your lessons well."

One of the twins took my cock in her hand, crawled onto the bed, straddled me and guided me into her pussy. She leaned over and stuck her tits in my face as she began to move up and down on my cock.

"Do you like my tits, they're the best money can buy. Suck on my nipples, that's it squeeze them. Oh, yeah that's good."

I could feel the other twin's hands, rubbing and gently squeezing my balls. I was not going to last long at all. I began to lift off the bed, trying to stuff as much of my cock into her as I could.

"You want to cum don't you?" said the twin on my cock. "I'm not ready for you to cum yet."

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain as the other twin clamped her hand around my balls and gave a hard squeeze.

I moaned, as I momentarily fell back on the bed, losing the rhythm.

"Hey, pay attention," I heard just as I got smacked, first on one side of my face then on the other, by a pair of very firm breasts.

I pinched her nipples, and started humping off the bed once again.

"That's better, I'm almost there. Here it comes, yes. Yes ... Cum with me."

I erupted inside of her as her pussy clamped down around my throbbing cock.

"Good boy, now its Judy's turn."

She pulled up off my cock, but instead of getting off me, she crawled up the bed, until she was straddling my face, her hands holding onto the headboard.

"Clean me; clean me good."

She lowered her pussy, full of my cum, right over my mouth.

"Get your tongue in there, get it all. That's it. Lick me, make me cum again."

I was concentrating on the pussy over my mouth, when I felt my cock slowly sink into Judy's hot pussy. She began to stroke up and down the length of my cock. She held me in so tightly that it felt as if she was going to rip it off. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to Janice's pussy, because she grabbed the back of my head and started to rub it all over my face. Soon, she was screaming,

"Lick my clit, suck it, suck it."

I thought I was going to drown when her orgasm hit. Her juices poured out of her, up my nose, and into my mouth as she collapsed on my face.

I could hear Judy yelling at me.

"Give it to me you stud, fuck me hard. That's it, oh God ... I'm cumming."

My second cumming of the night came on suddenly. I felt my balls tighten and I let loose, my shouts all but lost as Janice smothered me with her pussy.

After a few moments, Janice rolled off me to the left, while Judy took her place.

"Get busy, clean me good, make me cum again."

I got a second load of my own cum along with her juices. She held herself just high enough over my extended tongue that I could see the mixture of our juices drip out and into my mouth. My mouth was beginning to tire so I took her clit between my lips and whipped it with my tongue. Soon, she too began humping my face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.