The Bucket List
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the story of a young man and the journey he undertakes in order to help his dying uncle fulfill his bucket list.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Wednesday morning I fell back into my usual routine. I was down in the gym by six. MaryAnn was already into her workout as I got onto the treadmill.

"Well, how did everything go?"

"You worked there, so you know: it was hard work, harder than I've ever worked before, and it was the most rewarding work I've ever done. I'm sure I'll be going back there sometime in the future."

"When you do, I want to come along, too."

"I can think of nothing better than to have you with me working side by side in service to others."

Six months ago I could never have said that to anyone, especially someone like MaryAnn, but now it just felt right.

"I'll hold you to that."

After our workout MaryAnn and I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and a relaxing day out on the patio, soaking up the sun. Once again she asked me to help her put lotion on her back. Unlike the first time, however, there was no hesitancy on my part. I marveled at her muscle development, the smoothness of her skin, and the firmness of her butt. All that touching did have an effect on me -- which did not go unnoticed I'm sure. Instead of running upstairs as I had done before, I got up, cleaned off my hands and walked down to the pool and did about twenty laps.

At dinner that evening, MaryAnn informed me that she had to leave early the following morning for a meeting in San Diego.

"You'll be on your own in the gym for the next couple days, maybe longer."

"Oh, where's Joe off to?"

"Didn't he tell you? He left this afternoon; he's having a business meeting in Hawaii this weekend, at his estate on the island of Kauai. He won't be back for a week or so."

I thought to myself, 'I guess that gives me the week off. He must still be trying to decide on what's next on his list.' Thursday, it was really quiet around the house. The only member of the staff that was present was Betty the cook. After lunch, I went into the kitchen and told her to make me a sandwich and a salad for dinner, wrap them up and leave them in the fridge. She looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"When that's done you can have the rest of the day off; I'll take care of the dishes."

At first she didn't know what to say; then she broke into a hardy laugh and thanked me with a hug and a kiss.

"Wait until tomorrow," she said, "I'll make something extra special for breakfast."

The next morning, after my workout, I came down for breakfast as usual. Betty came out of the kitchen and placed a covered plate in front of me. When I lifted the cover I discovered a meal fit for a king: a bacon and cheese omelet, with hash browns, and rye toast. She returned from the kitchen with a tall glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice and a pot of coffee.

"I won't tell if you won't."

She smiled and walked back to the kitchen.

Just as I was finishing breakfast, the doorbell rang.

I got up and opened the door. The FedEx driver handed me a large package and an overnight envelope. I signed for both and returned to the table. The package was from Joe's law firm. From its weight, I figured it must contain a stack of legal documents. The overnight envelope was addressed to me and was sent from Hawaii. That one I opened. Inside was another sealed envelope, just like the others. I got up, carried the package to the library, placing it on Joe's desk, turned and headed to the study.

I sat and opened the envelope.

Number 4 - Join the mile high club At the bottom of the page were instructions: Bart will take you to the airport Friday morning at 7:00; the pilot already has his instructions. Please bring the package from my attorney. It should be there by Thursday afternoon. I need it for my business meeting this weekend. Just bring an overnight bag, you will be returning on Saturday.

Joe I sat there puzzled, 'What the hell was the mile high club?' I turned on my computer and did a web search - thank god for the Internet and Yahoo - and discovered what it meant.

'Joe, what are you trying to do to me?' I couldn't think of anything else for the rest of the day. I packed my overnight bag, making sure I had the package from Joe's attorney, and placed it by the door before I turned in for the night. When I finally did fall asleep, I dreamt of Edel and MaryAnn.

The next morning, after an early breakfast, I waited for Bart to arrive. Precisely at 7, the limo pulled up the driveway and stopped at the front door. Bart was just getting out of the car as I left the house, bag in hand. I sat in the back wondering as we headed to the airport, 'Does he know; do they all know?' When we got to the airport Bart dropped me off near the plane. Dave was standing next to the plane and I could see Bill in the cockpit running through his preflight checklist. Dave smiled at me and took my bag, stowed it away and said:

"Everything is all set. Joe left very specific instructions for the flight. You won't be disturbed."

'He knows. Of course he knows, silly; he knows there's two passengers and he has instructions not to disturb us' I walked through the open door in the bulkhead and into the passenger compartment. I was alone. I heard Dave close the outer door, and say as he closed the bulkhead door,

"Buckle up, we'll be taking off in a couple of minutes."

I heard the sound of the engines and felt the movement of the plane.

'Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's not now, maybe on the return flight.' I felt the plane leave the ground and start its climb to our ultimate cruising altitude.

It wasn't until we leveled off that I sensed more than heard movement coming from the galley.

I looked up and there was Edel, dressed in a simple blue uniform and matching heels. She paused for effect, then slowly, sexily walked towards me.

"Coffee, tea ... or me?"

She grinned broadly and said, "I have always wanted to say that and this is the absolute perfect occasion."

"Hello Edel, it's great to see you again."

I stood and extended my hand, which she ignored, coming into my arms and kissing me passionately on the lips. I held her tightly as she whispered in my ear,

"We have about six hours to finish your lessons; let's not waste any more time."

She unzipped the front of her uniform, shrugged her shoulders and it fell to her feet. There she stood totally naked except for heels.

She turned, posed for me, and then walked back to the galley to retrieve a cotton quilt from one of the storage compartments.

I stood there admiring her shapely ass, watching it swing back and forth as she walked to the galley.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get naked."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I pulled off my polo shirt, kicked off my loafers, and dropped my jeans before she returned. I dropped my boxers, while I watched her spread the quilt on the floor of the cabin, between the back seats and the galley. There was plenty of room.

"I think down here we will have more room, besides we don't want to mess up or break any of the seats."

I walked over to where she was kneeling. She took my erect cock in her hand and looked up at me,

"Have you been practicing what you learned during your last lesson?"

"No. I didn't have anyone to practice with."

"Good," she said as she took my cock into her mouth and began to circle it with her tongue.

I moaned with delight as she worked over my cock, then abruptly stopped.

"Let's see, where did we leave off the last time we met. Oh yes, now I remember. Please lay down on your back."

I was a little disappointed at the interruption and quickly complied with her request. My cock was fully erect, pointing towards my head and she was kneeling by my shoulder.

"This position is called sixty-nine; it's a great way for you and your partner to get totally turned on, or to bring each other to a mutually satisfying climax."

That said she swung her leg over my head, with her pussy tantalizingly just out of reach of my eager tongue. I felt her hand grab my cock by the base and felt the warm wetness of her mouth as she engulfed me. Not to be outdone, I lifted my head off blanket and began licking her pussy. After a few minutes my neck muscles began to weaken and my head fell back to the floor. I must have been doing something right because she lowered herself down to my face and began gyrating, rubbing her pussy all over my nose and mouth. I could feel and smell her arousal as her pussy began to leak her lubricating fluids all over my face.

Occasionally, I would feel her remove my cock from her mouth and use her hand to bring me ever closer to orgasm, only to take me entirely into her mouth once again.

I was flicking my tongue over and around her clit. Then, feeling her begin to hump my face again, I latched on to it and began to suck. She bucked, sucked me completely into her mouth and into her throat. That set me off, I could feel her throat trying to swallow my cum as she backed off me to avoid choking. She rolled off me and, looking up at the ceiling of the plane said,

"You are a very good pupil."

She sat up and turned around and lay in my arms. We stayed that way, enjoying the feel of each other's embrace. Soon we were fully recovered and ready to continue. She began by rubbing her tits against my chest, then she moved over me and teased me by rubbing them on my face but not letting me get my mouth on them. She soon had me fully erect ready for my next lesson.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.