The Bucket List
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the story of a young man and the journey he undertakes in order to help his dying uncle fulfill his bucket list.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

At dinner that night I expected to find another envelope. Instead Joe, MaryAnn and I had a very relaxing and carefree meal. The wine flowed freely. We laughed about our experience, Joe especially going over each round of my fight. He even insisted that Kristin was bigger and stronger than MaryAnn, and could possibly win in a boxing match.

"I would pay money to see that fight, two Amazons fighting against one another, with John as the prize."

I think the wine was beginning to cloud his judgment. I could see that MaryAnn was beginning to get annoyed.

I tried coming to her rescue, saying, "Hey Joe, lighten up. I think maybe it's time we all called it a night. If I recall correctly you have a six o'clock appointment with an angel."

"You're absolutely correct; good night all."

"Good night, Joe"

MaryAnn turned to me and mouthed 'thank you' and headed off to bed. I picked up my wine glass and went outside.

I sat on one of the lounge chairs and looked up at the stars. Something was going on between Joe and MaryAnn. There was a connection there; I just couldn't put my finger on it.

The next morning at breakfast, Joe approached me before MaryAnn came downstairs.

"I want to apologize for my behavior last night. I'm afraid I got a little melancholy and had too much to drink."

"Nothing to worry about, no harm was done."

"Thank you."

After breakfast I went to my desk to check out a couple of things. There on my chair was an envelope. It was addressed to me marked 'personal and confidential'. I opened it quickly and leaned back in my chair.

Number 6 - Have oral sex with a pro.

On the bottom of the paper there was a note. "Please don't tell anyone about this, especially MaryAnn. I'll take care of the arrangements. We'll make it this Friday night."

I was stunned. I was a virgin; I never really kissed a girl before. This was like a dream come true; an adolescent fantasy fulfilled. I read the note again; MaryAnn, would I be cheating on her? We weren't really going out with each other. I wasn't even sure if she was into guys at all. She didn't appear to have a boyfriend. All these thoughts filled my head at one moment, but then the one overriding thought came to the forefront: if Joe has it on his list, then I have to do it too.

I walked around for the next couple of days, sure that I had "guilty" written across my forehead. Friday afternoon, Joe announced that he and I were leaving and that we would be back sometime on Saturday.

When we got into the garage, he turned to me and said, "Let's take the Porsche."

It wasn't just any Porsche; it was a black 1974 911S. I got in and buckled up. Joe backed out of the garage and we were on the road before I knew it.

"John, tonight is sort of my way of apologizing for last weekend. I know how hard that was on you and that you only did it to please me. We are going to Beverly Hills; we will be having dinner with two very beautiful and very talented escorts. Financially tonight is all taken care of. I want you to enjoy this without any regrets or misgivings. Do we have a deal?" He held out his hand.

I took his hand. "It's a deal."

"Good"

We pulled into the L'ermitage Hotel at about five. Joe tossed the valet his keys,

"Take good care of my baby, we'll be here for the night."

He reached behind the seat and pulled out two small bags.

"I told James to pack us each an overnight bag."

We checked in, received our room keys, and walked to the elevator.

"John, you're on the third floor, I'm on the fourth. Let's meet down in the bar at 6:30; our dates for the evening will arrive around 7:30."

I got off the elevator, walked down the hall to room 310, and inserted the card key. With a click the door opened and revealed a spacious two-room suite. I placed my bag on the king-sized bed and opened it. James had packed a fresh shirt and slacks, a pair of boxers, a pair of socks, and a box of a dozen condoms. I hung up my clothes, placed the socks and boxers in the chest of drawers, and the condoms in the night stand.

I sat on the bed and thought, 'Am I really going to go through with this? It's a chance to get a blowjob from a professional, my first ever. What if I say no and I never have a girl friend and never get the chance again? This will be another event that I would never experience. I'm going for it!' I walked into the bathroom, washed my face and checked myself out one final time before meeting Joe in the bar.

When the elevator reached the lobby, I walked over to the bar that Joe had pointed to earlier. I watched as a young attractive couple entered the room ahead of me, paying particular attention to the swing of the woman's hips and the shape of her legs. Joe was already at the bar, the bartender just placing a drink in front of him.

"What are you drinking?" the bartender asked.

Not being much of a drinker I replied, "a glass of Merlot."

When I received my wine, Joe picked up his glass and turned to me,

"A toast to us, and to tonight; may we totally enjoy the adventure on which we are about to embark."

We touched glasses and sipped our drinks.

"There's nothing like a good single malt scotch to ease the journey into the night."

Joe and I talked about what we had already accomplished since I arrived in California.

"John, this has been the best time off my life and it's been all because of you. There never seemed to be time for me to meet a woman, get married and have kids. In the last couple of years I felt incomplete, I had all the wealth anyone could ask for, but I had no one to share it with; no one to enjoy it with. I told you before that you've become the son that I never had. Now I'm truly happy."

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing and just placed my hand on his shoulder.

"John, there's one more thing; I just want to remind you that our dates tonight are professionals, to them this is a business transaction, nothing more. So don't fall in love; just enjoy."

We finished our drinks and were about to order another when Joe glanced over towards the entrance.

"I believe our dates are here."

We stood and walked over towards two of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. One was a tall brunette, wearing a slinky black dress, probably about 40 years old, with an amazing figure and long sleek legs. The other was a red-head, about 30, shorter than the other, slim, with nice legs. Her dress was fashionably short and the heels she wore made her legs appear longer than they probably were. Her dress clung to her body like a second skin and the top of her breasts peaked out over it. She had creamy white skin which, I noticed as we closed the distance between us and them, was accented with tiny pink freckles.

"Good evening ladies; I'm Joe, this is John, and I believe we are your dates for the evening."

"Hello Joe," said the brunette taking him by the arm. I'm Carla, this is my friend Edel; it is a pleasure to meet you both."

Edel walked over to my side and placed her arm in mine.

"Hello John, you're looking handsome this evening."

There was a hint of an Irish accent in her voice and her eyes were emerald green; I was already under her spell.

"If you'll come with me, we have dinner reservations for 7:30."

We were escorted to our table and after we helped the ladies with their chairs, Joe and I sat. If I had any thought that the evening would be awkward, it was completely forgotten in the first few minutes. We sat, ordered a bottle of merlot and a bottle of chardonnay, and the ladies took over. The conversation and the laughter were nonstop throughout dinner. The meal was delicious. Surprisingly, I joined right in with the conversation, not shy or reserved in the least. Every once in a while I would feel the touch of Edel's foot as she ran it up the side of my calf or she would hold my arm during our conversation. The service was outstanding; we were not rushed at all, yet they were right there whenever we needed anything. At 10:30 Joe asked for the check, signed it, stood and helped Carla with her chair. I did the same for Edel.

We all knew where this evening was heading, but the ladies were totally professional and never made us feel that they weren't romantically involved with us. When the elevator reached the third floor, Edel and I headed toward my room. Just before the doors closed I heard Joe's voice,

"I'll see you at ten for breakfast."

I opened the door letting Edel in the room. I assumed she had been here before because she went right to the bedroom. I turned, placed the "do not disturb" card on the door handle, closed and secured the door. Now, at the moment of truth, I was having second thoughts.

"Edel, I'm not sure about this, I'm kind of tired..."

I stood in the doorway of the bedroom and hesitated. There was Edel, her dress down at her feet, smiling as she reached behind her and unfastened her bra. She let it fall to the floor, her beautiful breasts standing out proudly on her chest, the dark pink nipples in contrast with her creamy white skin. I reached back and closed the bedroom door as I removed my jacket and tie and walked towards her.

"It's amazing how many men forget how tired they are after they get a good look at my titties."

"I've never..."

"Shhh. Joe told me all about you. All I want you to do is to sit back, learn and enjoy."

She stood there before me, naked except for her tiny panties and high heels, and helped me remove my shirt and undershirt. She unfastened my belt and unbuttoned my pants, all the time gently kissing my lips, my neck, and nibbling on my nipples. As she pulled down my zipper, she ran her hand along the length of my cock.

"Hmm, you're a big one."

She pushed me gently backwards onto the bed as she pulled my slacks and boxers down to my knees. After removing my shoes and socks, Edel took of the rest of my clothes.

"At this point," she said, "I always have my men put on a condom, but in your case I'm going to make an exception. Joe has assured me that you are a virgin and free from all sexually transmitted diseases. I can assure you that I am clean as well; I must be very careful in my line of work. Finally, I want us both to enjoy this as much as possible."

She had me slide up to the top of the bed as she pulled the covers completely off the end. I was lying on my back with my legs spread open. She crawled up between them and ran her tongue up my cock from the root all the way to the rim. I felt the shock wave travel right up my backbone to my brain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.