The Bucket List - Cover

The Bucket List

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is the story of a young man and the journey he undertakes in order to help his dying uncle fulfill his bucket list.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

The next morning when I got up, before getting dressed, I checked myself out in the mirror. I could see some definition in my chest and arms, I had lost any fat that I had around my waist and had put on about ten pounds. Soon I would have to get new workout shirts because my old shirts were getting too tight.

'Maybe, just maybe, I could impress MaryAnn with my improvement.' I went downstairs to the gym, MaryAnn was already there as usual, but instead of warming up she was sitting on the weight bench holding an envelope addressed to me.

I already knew what it contained, it was just a question how bad it was going to be. I unfolded the paper, read it and looked up at MaryAnn,

"He's got to be kidding, I can't do that."

"He's not kidding; he talked to me about it last night."

I looked back at the paper again; Number 7 - Participate in a Mixed Boxing Match.

I looked into her eyes,

"Not with you, I could never hit you, I won't do it."

"No, not with me, I just have to train the both of you. Get warmed up on the treadmill, then come into the combat room and we'll start your training."

After I was warmed up, I entered the room and put on my wraps and the twelve-ounce gloves that she had out for me.

"Today we are going to go over the basic punches, most of which you have already been using during your workouts on the bag. Let's first take up the proper stance. Since you're right handed, your left foot is out in front, and you will jab with your left hand, throw hooks with your left as well, and use the right to throw straight punches, uppercuts and hooks to the head of your opponent. This is just like working out on the bag except, for one thing, unlike the bag your opponent will be defending herself and will be punching back."

She stood in front of me wearing headgear and body pads while I had nothing, not even a mouthpiece.

When I commented on this, she told me not to worry. She was not going to be throwing any punches.

"You're not ready for that, yet!"

For the next hour I learned how to punch with either hand, how to double up on my punches, when to throw what type of punch. I was beginning to feel pretty good about this, that is until MaryAnn hit me with two 'love taps' on both cheeks. Neither one hurt me, but they did get my attention.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I guess I lied before when I said I won't throw any punches. I wanted to make a point. Your opponent is only going to stay on defense for so long before she will try to hurt you. When she goes on offense you have to be able to defend against her punches. You defend against getting hit by using your gloves, your arms, and your shoulders to block or deflect her punches, but the most important element of defense is movement. It is a lot harder to hit an object in motion than it is to hit a stationary target. Tomorrow we'll work on movement and defense; this time you will be wearing the protective gear. We're done for today, take off the gloves and join me for a run on the beach."

As we ran up the beach I couldn't help looking over at her. She was so awesome, so beautiful and yet so deadly. We ran north along the coast for what seemed like a couple of miles and then turned around and ran back to the house. By the time we finished I was sucking wind, while she looked like she could do it all over again.

"We are going to have to build up your stamina if you are going to go four rounds with an experienced fighter. Most people have no idea how physically demanding boxing can be. If you're not in top shape, you'll be dead meat by the end of the third round. Let's go in and shower, change, and then have breakfast."

I must have had a look of shock on my face, when I turned back towards her.

"Not together, silly."

She punched me in the arm and ran up the stairs to the patio. I walked, my eyes never leaving that magnificent butt of hers.

At breakfast, I asked her if she knew who Joe and I would be fighting.

"I've never met them personally. All I know is that they are a mother-and-daughter team that owns a gym in San Diego. Joe was the one that told me about them and he was the one that set this up."

Our training sessions continued for the next three weeks. I trained in the morning, and Joe trained in the afternoon. One Tuesday morning, MaryAnn told me that it was time to begin sparring with one another. We were wearing twelve-ounce gloves, headgear, and mouthpieces when we met in the center of the room.

"This is for real, she said, protect yourself at all times. We have to determine if you can take being punched, some people can't, if you feel that you have to quit, don't be a hero, just do it. It's better to find out now than on Saturday."

She turned and walked over to the timer on the floor near the other equipment.

"We'll be fighting four, three minute rounds with a minute rest between rounds. Good Luck."

The bell sounded and we approached the center of the room. We circled to the right, each trying to breech the defense of the other. Before I knew what happened I was hit in the face with a sharp left jab. 'Boy, she is quick.' I regrouped and, trying to remember everything she taught me, I continued to move, my hands held high, my elbows in. I threw a quick jab, which glanced off her glove, then another, then a third that landed on her cheek. I paid for that when she landed a hard left hook to my side. The punch hit with a loud thud. Momentarily stunned, I retreated, covering up as best I could. We traded punches for the rest of the round. She was landing about twice as many punches as I was. The bell sounded ending round one. We each retreated to our corner of the room.

"Good first round, John. It looks like you can take a pretty good punch. Remember to keep your guard up and pull back your jab a little more quickly so that you can defend against my right hand."

Round two began the same way round one ended. I scored some pretty good shots to her body, but they appeared to have no effect. I wish I could say the same for hers. About halfway through the round, I made a mistake and found myself trapped in the corner. She unloaded with both hands to my body, as I covered my head and tried to slip away. The pain in my sides was intense, but after I blocked one of her punches, I was able to hook her arm in mine and spin away. I saw a smile flash across her face, and then she resumed her attack. I survived the round, but was feeling tired and sore.

"Great job getting out of the corner. Keep moving, don't let yourself get trapped like that."

'Easy for her to say', I thought as I tried to breathe. My body felt like it was on fire.

The bell rang for the third round. I came out a little more cautiously than before, trying to protect my body, stay away from her powerful body shots and throw enough jabs to keep her at bay. Towards the end of the round I got hit once again with a hard left hook in the ribs. The air rushed out of my lungs and I was forced to take a knee. She retreated to her corner as she began to count. I looked up at her; the pain in my side couldn't mask the lust in my heart for this amazing woman. I became aware of the feelings in my cock as she reached eight. I stood up, sure that she could see the erection in my shorts, but no longer caring. I waved her back in, put up my hands and waited. Then the bell sounded.

"Great job for your first fight, she said as she took off her headgear and gloves, but I think you've had enough for one day. We'll do this again tomorrow. Let's go rinse off, get a bathing suit and soak in the pool."

She helped me remove my gloves, threw her arm over my shoulder and led me upstairs to the bedrooms.

"See you in twenty minutes down in the pool."

A quick cold shower, a change into my bathing suit, and I was walking down to the pool in fifteen minutes. I sat in the pool watching for MaryAnn. When she came out the door, I was somewhat disappointed because she had on a one-piece swimsuit, the kind that lifeguards wear.

'No suntan lotion today, ' I thought ruefully

"John, you did really well today. You showed me that you can take getting hit and that you can defend yourself fairly well. We only have three more days to work on your defensive skills, I'm worried about you, and I don't want you to get hurt. Promise me that you won't try to do more than you're capable of. If you get hurt, fall down and stay down. I don't know these people, they may be nice, or they not be so nice. Just be careful down there."

I could tell she was really concerned about this. Did that mean she had some feelings for me or was she just trying to be nice?

"I'll be careful, no heroics; if I get in trouble I'll stay down. I still have a lot of work to do around here; I can't afford to lose any of my thinking ability over this."

We sat in the pool for about an hour. I was feeling almost normal again when she announced that she had to get ready for her workout with Joe. Reluctantly, I got out of the pool as well, and sat in the sun to dry off. I was tempted to sneak down to the gym and watch her spar with Joe, but somehow it didn't feel right to me. He should have his privacy just like he gave me mine.

For the next three days the routine was the same, spar in the morning, soak off the bruises in the pool, and rest in the sun.

Saturday afternoon Joe and I boarded the company jet and flew to San Diego. Joe rented a car and we drove to the North Clairemont section of town. We checked into a motel and waited until 8:45 to drive to Kris's Gym.

It seemed to be a relatively new building. The gym catered to both those locals that were serious athletes, and to those just trying to lose a few pounds. When we entered the gym, Joe walked up to the front desk and introduced us to the woman sitting behind the desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.