The Bucket List - Cover

The Bucket List

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of a young man and the journey he undertakes in order to help his dying uncle fulfill his bucket list.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"That's wonderful, I'm so pleased that you have accepted my proposal. I'll have the paperwork drawn up immediately".

"Uncle Joe, I'm going to go back home. I have to give my boss at least two weeks notice."

"Ah, that would be the normal procedure; very commendable in fact, if I wasn't the sole stock holder of the company. I'll call the company president and let him know that you will be working directly for me; that should take care of that problem."

"What about my apartment, my things, the mail; I have to go back to take care of everything?"

"I'll have everything taken care of from here. Your personal effects will be moved here; you'll have no need for your furniture. We can forward all your mail here. Anything else?"

I couldn't think of anything.

"Great, then it's settled. I understand that you met MaryAnn. What do you think of her?"

"She's amazing; beautiful, unbelievably strong, and very nice."

"Good, I'm glad you approve, you and she will be seeing quite a lot of one another in the next twelve months. Since, technically you are on vacation this week, I'll give you this week off as well. You'll start Monday morning. In the meantime, I would like you, if you don't mind, to work out with us every morning. A strong body is just as important today as an intelligent mind. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some things to take care of. Please stay and finish your breakfast."

He rose from the table and left the room. My head was still spinning. 'What have I gotten myself into?' I finished my breakfast, thanked James, stuck my head into the kitchen and thanked Betty, and went outside. I looked out over the beach. There were people jogging, walking their dogs, or just standing admiring the view. I decided that since I was on vacation, I'd join them.

I walked to the back of the property, slipped off my sneakers, descended the stairs to the beach, and strolled directly to the water's edge. The surf was calm and there was a light breeze. 'This must be paradise, ' I thought, turning back toward the house, making note of what it looked like. I began walking the shoreline, greeting people as they passed me by from the other direction. I walked north for what seemed like an hour and then turned and headed back towards the house. During my walk the same thought kept going through my head: 'I wonder what Uncle Joe is going to have on his list?' When I got back to the house, I found MaryAnn sitting in a lounge chair by the pool. Her bathing suit was practically non-existent, her body a testament to all the hard work she obviously put in at the gym.

From behind her dark sunglasses, she greeted me as I approached.

"Hi John, you're just in time. Would you mind putting some sunscreen on my back?"

Without waiting for my response, she flipped over onto her belly, reached around, and unfastened the clasp of her top. From the nape of her neck to the tip of her toes, the only piece of material covering that magnificent body was a string around her waist attached to one that seemed to disappear between her buttcheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.