The Bucket List
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of a young man and the journey he undertakes in order to help his dying uncle fulfill his bucket list.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

The alarm went off at 5:30; it was still dark outside. I was tempted to roll over and go back to sleep, but then I remembered that I was going to meet MaryAnn in the gym. I jumped out of bed, dressed and was on my way to the gym by ten minutes to six. When I got to the gym, I heard the steady thudding sound of a person running on a treadmill. There she was, dressed in a tank top, gym shorts and running shoes. She looked great; there didn't seem to be an ounce of fat on her.

As I walked in, she must have seen my reflection in the TV monitor, because without turning or breaking stride she said,

"Hi John, I'm glad you decided to join me. I set up the other machine at a medium walk to start; just press the green button and start walking."

I did what she said and soon I was walking at a comfortable pace. Every once in a while I would sneak a glance over at her. Her top was wet with sweat and clung to her shapely breasts. I felt myself beginning to get aroused and turned my head back, chastising myself. After about a half an hour, she started her cool down and told me how to do it on my machine. I was only too happy to.

"OK that's enough of cardio; press the red button. Now we'll start you off on some of the circuit machines."

'Great, ' I thought to myself, 'here's where I really embarrass myself.' MaryAnn set up the first machine for two-arm curls with ten pounds.

"I want you to do twelve reps and then let the weight back down and rest. I'll be working on the other side of the room with the free weights."

I got myself into position and began the exercise. It was pretty easy.

"Slow down, it's not a race; the key is to use good form. If the weight seems too easy, reach down and change it to twenty."

I did what she said, and after changing the weight did my next set. It was harder this time.

"Good, keep it up, when you're done rest a minute, then do your third set."

I started my third set, when I reached the last curl, I had to strain a little but I got it up.

"Great, John; wait a minute and I'll set you up on the next machine."

I stood up and turned around to watch MaryAnn as she completed her curls.

'Holy shit, ' I thought to myself, 'look at her arms, they must be twice the size of mine.' Now I had mixed feelings about working out with her. I felt so inadequate; she wasn't much bigger than me, yet she was lifting at least three times the amount of weight. But it was also exciting to watch this obviously powerful, beautiful, and sexy woman go through her workout.

When she was finished, she set up a machine she called the lat pull.

"I want you to do the same thing; do twelve reps, then rest. If the weight feels too light add another ten pounds and repeat the reps for the last two sets. I started you off with thirty pounds."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.