The Bucket List
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of a young man and the journey he undertakes in order to help his dying uncle fulfill his bucket list.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

The flight to LA was wonderful. John had only flown one other time. He had been stuck between two fat men, who both reeked of smoke and booze, and had talked to one another as though he wasn't even there. In first class he had been served a real breakfast, consisting of a cheese omelet, fresh fruit, toast, and coffee. He even had a real knife and fork. After breakfast he had watched a movie and was able to take a nap before his arrival.

After his departure from the plane, on his way to claim his bag, he saw a uniformed man holding a sign with his name on it.

"I'm John Baker."

"Very good, Mr. Baker; I'm Bart, Mr. Taylor's personal driver. Let me have your claim ticket and I'll retrieve your bag."

John followed him to baggage, and upon identifying his suitcase, Bart reached in and took it off the belt.

"Follow me; Mr. Taylor doesn't like to be kept waiting."

Bart led him to a black stretch limousine, held opened the back door, and he got in. After placing his bag in the trunk, Bart got in the driver's seat, leaned back and said,

"Help yourself to anything from the bar."

They drove in silence for about an hour. John felt the car slow down and then turn into a driveway, wait for the security gate to open, and proceed up the driveway to the front of a magnificent house. He was dropped off at the front door, which was opened before John had a chance to search for the bell.

"Hello Mr. Baker. Please follow me, Mr. Taylor is expecting you."

He followed the butler to the back of the house and out onto a large patio. The view of the Pacific Ocean was spectacular.

"Hello John, I hope you had a pleasant journey."

A man dressed in only a bathing suit, rose from a lounge chair and walked over his hand extended. He appeared to be about fifty years old, with brown hair, graying at the temples, about 6' tall with an athletic build and a deep tan.

"I'm your Uncle Joe; I'm so glad you decided to come."

"Hello Uncle Joe. I've heard my Mom talk about you; it's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"Yes, well, it's entirely my fault that I never met you before. I'm afraid in my younger days I was a workaholic and could never tear myself away from my business. Later, I felt that I no longer had the right to enjoy the company of my family."

"I'm sure you would have been more than welcome."

Uncle Joe replied with a water-under-the-bridge wave of his hand, and said, "Please come with me, we can talk in the library. Can I have James get you anything?"

"No thank you, I'm fine."

They entered the house and walked down a hall to a grand circular room with bookshelves lining the walls and large windows facing the ocean. A massive desk stood in the center of the room with two guest chairs in front of the desk. Joe seated himself in one chair and John took the other.

"John, I never beat around the bush; I have a proposition for you. I have cancer and the doctors say I'm dying. I have to get my affairs in order quickly. As you can see, I've made a lot of money in my life and I would like to rewrite my will before I die. I also have a list of things I'd like to do before I die. I've spent too much time making money as opposed to living my life to the fullest. So here's my proposition to you; if you will stay here with me and help me do all the things on my list, I will make you my sole heir. All that I have will be turned over to you -- the houses, the cars, the stocks and bonds -- everything. The only stipulation will be that you join me and do everything that I do."

I just sat there, too stunned to speak.

"I know this is a big decision for you; why don't you think about it tonight and let me know your decision tomorrow. I'm sorry that I can't stay with you today; I have to fly out to a meeting, but I'll be back to join you for breakfast tomorrow. In the mean time, make yourself at home; after all, this may be all yours soon. James will show you to your room. I've left instructions for the cook; your dinner will be served at 8 o'clock."

We stood, shook hands, and I left the room. James was there and led me up the sweeping spiral staircase to the second floor and to my room. The room was bigger than my apartment; the furniture majestic, especially the four-poster king sized bed. James then excused himself, saying that he had to attend to Mr. Taylor.

After he closed the door, I stood in the center of the room, momentarily overwhelmed by its grandeur. 'What should I do?' I spotted my bag inside the walk in closet. 'Unpack.' The meager contents of my bag looked lost inside the closet and the drawers of the furniture. I walked into the bathroom with my toiletry bag. There was a whirlpool tub and a large shower, each big enough for two people. On one side of the room was a cabinet that took up the entire wall, with two sinks, a marble counter top and, above that, a wall-to-wall mirror.

Now that I had all my things all put away I thought, 'now what?' 'That patio sure looked inviting, maybe there's a pool back there as well.' I had thought to bring a bathing suit so I changed into that, threw on a t-shirt and made my way back downstairs and out to the patio. Sure enough, on a lower level of the patio, there was a large pool and a hot tub. The water from the pool appeared to flow right over the edge and out of sight. I eased myself into the pool; the water was refreshingly cool, but not cold. I swam a few laps, floated on my back for a while and then walked over to the stairs and out of the water. When I reached the level where Uncle Joe had been sitting, I found a young woman holding a towel and an iced tea.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.