Moral Climate
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My liffe from high school and the relationships I made. Ending up to where I am today. Six chapters in all.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial  

It was a month later when Jenny and Mark got married. She was beginning to show so they had a small wedding at the church and a reception at Jenny's home. I was one of the few people invited outside of family.

Jenny looked beautiful and seemed really happy. I congratulated them and told Mark he better treat her good or I'd beat his ass. He just laughed. I knew he loved her and now was no longer afraid of me as being his competition. I danced with Jenny and she thanked me for being her friend.

Life went on and I had a good talk with my dad and grandfather. Grandpa owned four manufacturing plants in three states, two in Michigan, one in Indiana and one in Ohio. They made auto parts for different companies. After my dad retired from the military he managed one of the plants in Michigan. They wanted to supply American made parts and to this day we do our best to supply parts made in America.

The idea was that I could work for the company as a salesman on the road and one day run one of the plants but I needed the education as well as the practical experience. Grandpa would pay for my education.

The plan, which I agreed to, was that I would go to college for two semesters and work for the company for a semester. I would do this till I completed my education and received my degree.

I would be going to college in Ohio. Leaving home wasn't a big deal for me. After all, we never stayed in one place for that long of a time for me to make close friends. My best friend had gotten married and Tina was now out of my life. I knew I would always have a spot in my heart for both of them.

The summer before I left I did go out with Mary a few times. Why not? She was a good lay and no commitments; I just made sure I used condoms. I also dated a couple of other girls from my graduation class. When reading my yearbook I read where a few girls said they wished they would have had a chance to get to know me better. I gave them that chance.

They were fun dates but I let them know in advance that it wouldn't get serious because I would be leaving the state to go to college and didn't want any commitments. They didn't seem to mind at all and the sex was good. One thing I learned is that I usually let the woman initiate the sex. I didn't want to hurt anyone the way I hurt Tina.


College life was quite different for me. I had to really buckle down and study. My grandpa was giving me the opportunity of a lifetime and I wasn't about to let him down. I studied hard all week but Saturday was my playtime.

There were so many women who just wanted to party. They were of every race and nationality; I decided I was going to do my best to lay the world. Dad was right when he said I was pussy whipped.

Time flew by and before I knew it I was at the company's doorstep to do my first internship. I spent the next twelve weeks learning a different job each week and then it was back to school. I did go home for holidays, birthdays and such. It was always good to see my family.

It took me five years to get my degree in business management and marketing, but I also received nearly a year of work experience. For a guy of twenty-four I was doing quite well.

My first semester in college I was somewhat lonely. I wrote over a dozen letters to Tina telling her how much I cared for her and missed her. After not receiving any replies from her I stopped writing but I couldn't just forget her.

On August 21 of each year I still sent her a birthday card. I also sent both her and Jenny a card at Christmas. I did receive a Christmas card back from Jenny and Mark every year. They would tell me about their family and the grocery business. I was happy for them. I stopped sending cards to Tina after seven years.

I was home to visit the folks and read in the paper where Tina Overhalt and Ben Owens were getting married. The article said that Ben was an attorney. According to the article he was a good twelve years older than Tina. Apparently her mother approved of the union.

Back to my college life. During college I met a number of women that I probably could have fallen for. The parties and sex was great but I wasn't ready to settle down. I knew that I would be on the road a lot of my life and that wouldn't make for a happy home life. It would take a special woman to want and live a life with her husband gone more than half the time.

I would go into more detail of my college sex life but you've read it a thousand times. I went to parties, met women, drank beer and did a little weed. I would always end up with some girl in my bed. The sex was always good and I even did a couple group sex parties.

I will tell you about a couple of parties that I went to because it was quite different. The first time I did it, the group sex thing, it felt odd having other people watching me have sex. I did do the one guy, two women a number of times. I liked it much better than two guys and one woman.

I smoked too much weed one time and I remember I was on my back eating out a white woman who sat on my face while her black roommate rode me to two completions. Damn, I was sore the next day, both my jaw and my cock.

There was another time at a group party when a friend of mine was so drunk he had no idea what he was doing. I think he took some crack or something, it's one of the reasons I stay away from drugs. I want to know what I'm doing.

Anyway he was buzzed out of his mind. He was pulling down the panties of a girl named Paula. She was quite drunk and was laughing like crazy. You see, she was on her period and my friend Bill was between her thighs eating her out.

It was half sickening but yet very funny. A couple of other guys were watching and upchucked their drinks. I at least was able to hold mine down. After eating her out Bill looked at us and smiled; he had blood all over his face. He then took out his cock and started fucking her.

He must have gone at it for a good ten minutes before shooting his load deep in her. When he pulled his cock out he looked down and saw the blood on his dick and said, "I just bagged a virgin!" Needless to say it was years since Paula was a virgin but she went along with Bill.

She took a wet washcloth and wiped his face with it, then handed it to him and he wiped off his cock. He didn't know till the next day what really happened. He didn't seem to really care that much since he didn't remember it, but he did get razzed about it at every party. He and Paula became a couple after that. It's funny what brings people together.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.