A Close Shave - Cover

A Close Shave

by Chas

Copyright© 2012 by Chas

Incest Sex Story: My wife and I are taking our daughter to the Caribbean for high school graduation. Daughter wants to look good in bikini and asks dad to shave her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

Our daughter Stephanie was graduating from high school and my wife Jill and I were going to take her on a Caribbean vacation to celebrate. Stephanie and Jill spent hours together planning where to go and what to do. It was really good to see them that close before Stephanie left home for college. I pretty much left them alone preferring to be surprised by whatever they decided. One day a package arrived and both girls excitedly took it and raced upstairs. A while later I heard my name being called to come into the living room to see what they had bought. When I arrived I was presented with two goddesses in micro bikinis. I felt myself quickly hardening as I checked out my wife and daughter. They were both in micro bikinis that left very little to the imagination. I could clearly make out their stiff nipples. My wife is completely shaved thanks to me and I could clearly make out a nice camel toe.

My daughter apparently did not shave and I could make out a patch of brunette hair just under her bottom. She must have noticed too as she said "Mom, your suit looks so much smoother and better. Do you shave down there?"

Jill replied "Your Dad shaves me every week to keep me smooth. He's very good at it. I tried it once and cut myself. Your Dad's been shaving me for the past 15 years."

"Dad, can you shave me too?" Stephanie blurted out before I think she really knew what she was asking.

"I don't know about that, it's pretty intimate and not really appropriate for me to do as your father. Jill, can you shave Stephanie?"

Last time years ago when I tried to shave you down there I nicked you and that was the last time you ever let me try. Remember that?"

I did remember that one time and it wasn't pretty.

"Please dad, please"

"OK I'll do it, just this once, but only because we're going on vacation this weekend. After that you are on your own.

Jill jumps up and hugs me and insists I shave her right now. We head up to the bath and I have Jill sit on the edge of the tub. I tell her to remove her bottoms secretly hoping she will realize what's happening and get some modesty and not have me shave her. Instead she removes both her top and bottom and says something about not wanting to get anything on her new suit before she gets to wear it.

Jill stands up and disrobes completely as well. "Stephanie has a good point; I don't want anything on my new suit either. Besides I could use a touch up trim as well."

As I get down on my knees with the electric trimmer in hand, Jill says "What are you doing, those are your nice dress slacks. Take them off now, I don't want to go out any buy you a new pair."

I say something about going to get my swim suit on but Jill reminds me that it also is new for the trip.

"Just strip down to your boxers if you feel you must wear something. It's not like Jill hasn't seen you naked before."

"Huh?" I ask.

"Go ahead, tell him Stephanie. Tell your dad what you told me while we were shopping the other day."

"OK, but promise not to get mad at me. Well it was two weeks ago when Mom went to Aunt Mary's for the night and I was supposed to be at practice. The coach came down with something and practice was cancelled. I came home early and saw the TV flickering. I was going to surprise and scare you but when I looked in the den you were naked and watching porn on the TV."

"Stephanie, how much did you see?" I asked dreading the answer.

"Well I was just going to turn around and come back later but I couldn't draw my eyes away. I'm sorry. I'd never seen a penis before and it looked so exciting as I watched you masturbating."

My wife chimes in "Stephanie, you are technically correct calling it a penis and masturbation but most people would just say cock and jerking off." As she says that she bursts out laughing and says "I still can't believe you caught your dad jerking off'.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.