Gwyneth - Cover

Gwyneth

Copyright© 2012 by wordytom

Chapter 1: All About Us

She dropped her mini nightie on the floor in my bedroom, slipped off the bikini bottom that matched the top and slid her firm, naked young body under the covers in my bed. I had just about decided it was time to leave home so I could get away from from her.

As she usually did, once or twice a month, Gwyneth, my “almost sister,” crawled into my bed and plastered her naked butt against mine. She rooted around under the covers, pushed her bare ass tighter against mine, then ceased all movement and lay still. Her breathing became deeper for a couple of minutes, and then she dropped off into a deeper sleep. All was quiet once more.

Because she had crawled in bed with me, I was reminded there must have been a new moon tonight. Like I just said, my “almost” sister Gwyneth was naked in bed with me, her bare ass glued to mine. I had my usual morning piss hard and was sorely tempted for the hundredth...

No, I was tempted for at for at least the thousandth time to roll over in bed and ram that morning wood all the way up her, as yet unused ass, by me, anyway, and start to chop my kinda big wood into little kindling. You’d think after six years I would have become accustomed to it. Yet, as usual, I forgot all about it until just when I woke up with her naked cheeks jammed hard against mine.

That whole naked thing with Gwyneth began soon after my twelfth birthday. I had pulled my pecker a few times and finally had begun to squirt a little man goop. Wow! I was so proud of that first ejaculation. This was proof that I was on the fast track to adulthood, or adultery, one or the other. My introduction to Gwyneth’s monthly sleep habits sort of mess up some of my pleasure.

I mean I’d start out with a fantasy of one of my gorgeous sixth grade classmates, female of course. Then, just as I had built up a great head of steam and was ready to pop, Gwyneth’s naked body would intrude and my erection would un-erect and leave me in a puddle of frustration.

A person might think that after six years where my almost sister’s naked butt was jammed up against mine one or two nights of each month, I’d get used to it. But no, who’d want to fuck their own sister? I sure didn’t, even if she was only my “honorary sister.” Especially not in our god awful, God fearing family. Mom marched in lock step with Jesus and Dad went along in his own non confrontational way.

Every now and then, Dad still had his momentary deviations from the path of True Righteousness, especially if Mom wasn’t there to keep him in line. My father was a teen age horn dog in a chubby thirty-some business owner’s body.

If he and I were out on an errand together and nobody else was along, his eyes strained as he tried to catch all the almost naked fine flesh out walking on a sunny day. He almost wrecked us a couple of times. He just couldn’t watch where we were going and stare at all that fine flesh. I figured he had a deprived childhood or something.

Like I mentioned already, it all began about a month after Gwyneth moved into our happy little madhouse. She got out of her bed, sleep walked into my room and removed her pajamas. Then she crawled under the covers with me, shoved her naked butt up against mine and remained asleep until morning.

Right then was when all hell broke loose. I was jarred awake when bare feet began to kick me, small fists began to pound on my back. I opened my eyes and yelled, “What the fuck!”

“You get out of my bed, Andy, you get out now, I mean it! You get out of my room right now.” Gwyneth screamed in my ear. Then she began to pound on me some more and kept yelling, “Get out of my room!”

“What? This is my bed and what do you think you’re doing in my bed?” I finally yelled back at her. I was still trying to wake all the way up.

Then she stopped her attack on me, looked around and saw my posters and stuff on the walls. “Oh,” she squeaked in embarrassment. “Well, you just get out of this bed right now.”

She jerked back the covers, stared at my massive (in my mind) four inch cock and pulled the sheet back up. Her eyes grew round and large, “You’re naked!” she whispered.

“Well, of course I am. This is my room and I sleep naked.” That must have been too logical for a mere girl to understand. “So you just get out of my bed and my room.”

Oh man, I thought to myself, even for a girl, she was dumb. I was just at that age in puberty where Girls had only two uses. Either they were there to prove that guys are way smarter than Girls, or to pork and make guys feel good, gooder and goodest.

She saw her Pj’s on the floor, “Well you just turn your nasty eyes away from me and don’t you dare peek.”

I rolled over on my side facing away from her and felt my bed move a little when she eased out onto the floor. Of course I peeked. Oh shit! That was when I decided that maybe I liked girls more than I thought I did.

Then the next worse thing happened. I heard the door to my room open and slam against the wall. “What is all this yelling about?” Mom sounded like Jesus’ own drill sergeant.

Then she saw my own bare butt peeking out from under the sheets. “Andrewww, what are you doing naked? What have you done to your sis ... uh ... ter?” She had trouble finishing the sentence.

“Have you two been... ?” There are some words my mom pretends do not exist and “fucking” is one of them. Later on I figured Mom was why Dad was such a horny mess. She not only hated to say the word, but she probably hated to do the dirty deed even more.

“Aw Mom,” I began and was not permitted to finish the sentence.

“Don’t you ‘aw Mom me, young man. I want to know what you have done to this poor, innocent girl. Cover yourself up and tell me...”

While she stumbled for words, I finally got a chance to interrupt, “Nothing, Mom. Not a single thing. I was sleeping in my own bed, when she came in here and started hitting and kicking me. Mom, I swear she was naked when she came in here...”

“That’s the truth, Mother,” Gwyneth interrupted me. “I woke up and...” She couldn’t finish. She wiped the tears from her eyes and started to run from the room and right into Dad.

“Oof!” he grunted and reached out to steady her. She twisted around and Dear Old Dad got a hand full of teen-aged titty. It appeared to me he seemed a little reluctant to let go; but he finally did.

“Oooh!” Gwyneth wailed and steadied herself and ran from the room. I heard her door slam shut.

That was when I learned all about “Deafening Silence.” The air in my room seemed thick enough to cut with an ax. “Oh man,” I groaned.

Mom got all worked up again. “Well, Andrew, you must have done something to make her cry just now. What did you do?”

Before she could continue, I screamed at her, “I didn’t do one fucking thing! Okay?” Whoa, As soon as I said “fucking,” I tried to unsay it and couldn’t.

That word hung heavy as it seemed to echo in the air and I stiffened and waited for God to kick my ass or blast me with lightning.

“Andrew!” she exclaimed and began to fan herself with her right hand.

Sorry, Mom, but it’s all your fault I cussed just now.” She looked shocked. I continued, “Just like all those other times when you blamed me and I didn’t do whatever it was you blamed me for, I did not do anything this time either.”

Dad nodded in agreement and asked in a sensible voice, “What really happened, Andy?” He gave me a reassuring smile and waited.

“Dad,” I ignored my mother in hopes she would go away, “Like I tried to tell her,” I nodded my head toward Mom, “I was sound asleep, in my own bed, when Sissy came in here, got real naked and started to kick me and hit me and yell at me. Then she tried to make me leave my own room.”

“That’s a likely story,” Mom growled at me.

“No Dear, It’s about as unlikely a story as I’ve ever heard. In fact it’s so unbelievable that I think it just might be true. If you remember, Our son can make up some very convincing tales at times.” My Dad would never be a mover and shaker in anything but his own family, but he did try to be fair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.