Raffling Off Robbie
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When one of Robbie's sister's friends saw him masturbating one night and reported to her girlfriends just how big he was, they all decided to see for themselves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

"Shit, how would I know?" she shot right back. After all, until this revelation about her brother's 'hungness, ' she tried to pay as little attention to him as possible. But, of course, these girls were all fascinated by penises and Katlin was now as curious about her brother as were the rest.

"He's what, sixteen? I sure wasn't a virgin at sixteen," Jean admitted and Katlin added that her brother didn't date and never even went to school dances and such.

"If he's got a big one like you say, Kim, maybe he hasn't used it. Maybe he's a virgin. Omigod, he's cute and has a whopper, how cool. And a virgin, too. Oh, I want to fuck this kid," Alice said to general agreement that he was attractive prey for the four girls.

"What about you, Katlin, I know he's your brother but Jen McAndrews has done her brother. She says a dick is a dick and she loves it. He's in the next room from her and as soon as her parents go to work, they're bangin' like bunnies," Kim said.

What the girls didn't know was that Katlin had already thought about this little brother of hers with the purportedly big equipment. She did love sex and when she first heard that her girlfriends were interested in her brother for sexual reasons, well, that made her interested, as well. She even began, the very next day and from then on, trying to get a look at his stuff, even went barging in the bathroom once saying she just had to go, and there he was at the mirror, wearing a pair of shorts. She had to go ahead and pee anyway, trying to keep his eyes away, though wiping afterward was less than successful it seemed.

He jacked-off three times after that, hotly fueled by seeing his sister's hand reach down between her legs with a handful of toilet paper. Oh, he was so horny. Little did he know she was trying to see his cock at the time. Would that have changed things dramatically if he'd known.

So, Katlin remained in the dark about Robbie's nuts and bolt, not helping her friends confirm the state of his manhood, keeping their curiosity alive on what Kim had first told them until Katlin finally decided.

"Look, girls, we've just been skirting around the issue. We need to find out once and for all if Kim's right about my little brother, about how big he is. I just say we get him in my room and get him to show us. We'll tell him we're having a raffle and we want him to pull out the winner's ticket. We just won't tell him that his dick is what we really want him to pull out and that it's the prize," Katlin said to her friends. "And the winner gets to take his cherry while we all watch."

Oh, there were hoots of agreement to this idea, these hot, horny girls all loved to fuck and the idea of a nice new boy with a big dick who had never had sex before, well, you can imagine, there wasn't a dry pussy in the room. They were at Diane's house at the time and all got so excited at the prospect of one of them taking Robbie's cherry that they all began having girly-fun, breaking out the vibes and dildos for a pussy-party. The lights didn't go out until after two. Even after that there was plenty of giggling and sighing and moaning.

The girls were lucky in one way, they were old enough now that their parents would take weekends away at times and when Katlin was told by her mom that her parents were taking a weekend away to go to Diane's parent's lake cabin for the weekend, the parents were all friends among themselves, she knew that this would be the opportunity the girls were all wanting.

She did wonder about what the four parents might be up to at this lake cabin, after all, this girl's brain was hormone-saturated and most every thought passing through it picked up a sexual slant. But, that was them, this was us, she thought as she serially-phoned each girl with the news:

In two weeks, we get to see Robbie's equipment.

Oh, these girls were so excited, especially that they will have the entire weekend to sample and explore Katlin's brother from top to bottom with most of their interest falling in his middle-ground.

Katlin's and Diane's parents didn't know that the girls were all congregating at Katlin's house for the weekend or they would have been rather suspicious. Of course, the girls were as nonchalant as they could be, girls can be a bit devious, you know.

So, Friday night came and the girls started arriving, prompting Katlin's brother to warn her that her parents had said they were to have no visitors while the parents were away, she just told him he should be happy to spend the weekend alone with a bunch of girls like she hung around with. That seemed to silence him.

They all settled in Katlin's bedroom, she had already made the slips with the four girls names on them and had them jumbled in a bowl.

"There's just four names, Kat, aren't you in this?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, what the heck, it's no big deal to any of us, so what if you win and fuck your brother while we all watch. It sounds pretty hot to me," Kim said.

"Maybe she doesn't want sex with her brother, could be, you know," Alice added.

"No, it's not that so much as maybe he wouldn't want sex with me."

They all groaned, Alice saying it for all of them, "He's a boy, Katlin, put a pussy in front of him and he'll fuck it. And we've all seen that nice pussy of yours, come on, put your name in, girl. Lots of sisters do their brothers, my two brothers were my first guys and we still do it, almost every day. Believe me, girl, having a hard dick in the next room is pretty nice when the 'hornies' hit. Brothers are great, you'll see."

Then she realized that this was the one secret she'd never shared with her best friends forever and they began asking her all sorts of questions about her fucking her twin brothers, if their cocks were identical (they were), if they fucked the same way (they didn't, which was quite fun), and did it feel like a brother or just another guy (some of both, she told them).

But, then, Katlin added a slip with her name on it as well and the girls all looked at her.

"We're ready, let's get this started, I can't wait to see his big boner again," Kim said, hoping her name would be pulled. She just loved adding new boys to her roster.

The girls had changed when they got to Katlin's, most had on nighties and panties, their typical wear for sleepovers, though Alice and Jean had on long teeshirts and panties.

Was Robbie going to see any of these girl's charms when he was summoned to the room? Oh, most assuredly, these girls never dressed in anything without great consideration as to what showed and what didn't, making infinitesimal adjustments to get it just right; they lived to be looked at by boys. And Robbie was their boy for the weekend. Oh, little did he know.

"Go get him, come on, Katlin, my pussy's dripping wet," Diane urged and Katlin got up and went to fetch her unsuspecting brother.

She came back with him in tow, not having any idea that, when he walked into the room, all eyes were on him, especially on the tell-tale bulge in his sweatpants, their focus of interest and lust.

"So, I'm supposed to pick a name for a raffle?" he said innocently as the girls all tried holding it in.

"Yeah, our names are in the bowl, you just need to pull one out and read it off," Alice told him as she held the bowl out.

He dipped his hand in, totally unaware that it was he, Robbie, who was the prize being awarded to the winner. Lifting the slip up, he unfolded it.

"Diane," he said as Diane jumped up and down.

"I won, I won, oh, boy, I can't wait."

"What did she win?" he innocently asked his sister.

"Well, that's the interesting part, little brother. But before I tell you, there's something we want to see."

"What?"

"They want to see my little brother's cock," Katlin said, grinning at her brother.

"This is some kind of joke isn't it?"

Diane stood there, then dropped her hands to the hem of her nighty and pulled it off.

"Do I look like a joke, Robbie? You just won me in the raffle. You get to fuck me. Now, can I see your nice cock?" she told him as she pulled down her panties and threw them at him.

"God, you really mean it?" he asked and they all agreed so he quickly pulled off his teeshirt and dropped his sweatpants and stood there fully exposed to his sister and her four hot friends who were wide-eyed gaping at his large, stiff member, so long and pink and thick.

Here was one of his favorite masturbatory fantasy girls standing naked right in front of him as he quickly disrobed and stood there hoping and hoping as they all stared at his dick.

He'd had great fun with this dick of his, so sensitive that it seemed to be hard almost every waking minute. And even thinking of his sister's friends pumped more blood down into it making it even harder.

They all stared. Kim was right, this kid had a whopper and she just had to ask, "How long is that, Robbie?" Surely he was proud of his equipment and had taken the vital measurements more than once.

"I dunno, why?"

They seemed aghast that he didn't realize what he had in his pants.

"Do you think it's about like every other guy's" his sister asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said so naively.

Katlin got up and went to her desk and pulled a ruler out of the drawer.

"Diane, you won him, make sure he's as hard as he can be, we all trust you can do that," Katlin said while she waved the ruler around in the air as the girls all hooted.

Then Robbie, already stunned at his good fortune, watched as this curly-haired blonde bombshell stepped to him, knelt down and slid her soft pink lips over the crown and started sucking while her hands fondled his balls underneath. He had jacked-off so many times thinking of Diane Paul, trying to imagine what she looked like naked and now here she was, right below him, sucking his dick, her puffy pink nipples looking so delicious. Every suck was heaven, he'd just never fully imagined how rapturous a girl's soft, warm mouth could make a boy feel. But now he knew, oh, he knew.

"Oh, wow, that is so good," he groaned as she pulled and pulled on him.

"He likes his cock sucked, just like every other guy on earth, right, girls?" Alice observed and they all laughed in agreement.

"Oh, he should be up there by now," Diane said as she backed her head away and took the ruler, pushing it on the base of his erection and holding it steady.

"Eight ... omigod, eight and a ... no, eight and just at three-quarters, shit, almost nine inches," she cried out and the room went crazy.

"God, I want him after you fuck him, Di," Kim called out.

"Then I get that big cock," Alice yelled out as Jean said she was in, too. Young Robbie was in for a lot of pussy and, yet, there was one girl who had not yet spoken.

"What about you, Kat? Brothers are fun," Alice told her, so well knowing from her own experience, an experience that ran right up to this very morning and afternoon when she took one from behind, doggie-style while she sucked the other, then swapped. She knew the fun a brother or brothers could be.

"Um, well, that might gross-out my little brother."

"Let's ask your little brother," Kim said as Diane went back to sucking him.

"Do you think your sister's sexy?" Kim asked him.

"Oh, yeah, I think every one of you is sexy."

"Sexy enough to want to fuck her?"

"My sister, have sex with my sister?" he asked rather astonished though the whole evening was astonishing to him. "Um, maybe you'll think I'm a pervert or something, but, yeah, I'd love it, Katlin is a hot, sexy girl. Sure I would," he said as Diane sucked him.

Then she stood up and announced, "Well, that's enough talk, I'm fucking this little brother of yours, the one with this big cock," she said as she gripped his dick and pulled him to Katlin's bed and flopped down on her back, opening as wide as she could, telling him, "There's the hole, come fuck it, Robbie, it's time to lose your cherry."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.