Welcomed Visitor
Chapter 12: Welcome Home

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Welcome Home - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

As I walked into the living room it was then that I got quite a surprise or more like a shock. Standing in the middle of the living room were two absolutely perfect visions of beauty stark naked and smiling. It was Janet and Susie. They, in unison, said "Greg we missed you so much we just had to come over here to greet you." I heard the front door close and lock. Turning around what did I find but Grace and Kimberly in the process of stripping down also.

Janet and Susie each grabbed a hand and proceeded to drag me into the bedroom followed closely behind by Kimberly and Grace shedding clothing as they went. When we made it into the bedroom I had four very naked ladies scrambling all over me removing my clothes and tossing them aside with abandon. Now naked myself I was pushed back on the bed followed by a bevy of beautiful female flesh. All this time I was bewildered but offered no objection at this most unusual welcome home. Now be honest, would you object really?

Maybe it would be a good idea for me to take myself to the third person and explain something. Greg and Grace have a very open marriage which allows for differing partners in the interest of fun with no strings attached. Greg has been quite popular with the neighbor ladies for some time. An example is my story "Neighbor Surprises".

Meanwhile back at the bedroom Greg is being tortured with kisses and fondles from all four of the ladies. The things a guy has to submit to in order to keep peace in the neighborhood. Greg's little harem is working him over pretty good. Grace is trying to suffocate him with French kisses. Kimberly is kissing, sucking and licking his nipples trying to give him a heart attack. Janet is tenderly massaging his balls. Susie is deep throating him to one of the biggest erections of his life. Poor Greg is about to pass out from all the stimulation. Breathing hard between kisses while his heart races a mile a minute he manages to choke out "I'm going to come." Everything ceased immediately and Kimberly said "Grace, you've had him for a week so now it's my turn." She climbed up on the bed and swung a leg over his mid section lining up with his cock pointing directly at her pussy. She slowly lets herself down engulfing his stiff rod in the warmth of her vagina shuddering all the way.

Letting out several moans of pleasure she starts a rolling and lifting motion stimulating her G-spot and clit on every stroke. She is so sexually frustrated that in no time at all she is teetering on the edge of orgasm. Her strokes speed up till she is a virtual blur and lets out with a squeal and a loud yell of "I'm coming. Oh Greg! Ahhhhhhh ohgod ohgod ohgoooood." Greg goes over the edge at the same time driving hard up into her issuing a loud grunt and fills her with blast after blast of his life giving baby juice. The other three girls are looking on in wonder at the show before them. Finally Greg rolls to his side and he and Kimberly lay there catching their breath.

Just as soon as his cock slipped out of that warmth it was engulfed in another warm place as Susie took his deflated cock in her mouth cleaning and sucking like mad. This has a side effect of getting Greg hard again so Susie duplicates the actions of her mom by straddling Greg and dropping down all the way. She takes her time since Greg has come once already he should last longer. She herself, at this point, was severely worked up and started to have an almost steady string of orgasms or maybe just one very long one. It took a few minutes but Greg joined her in another orgasm of his own and then passed out cold. The four ladies got the mess on the bed cleaned up and when Greg finally came to they all wobbled out to the kitchen to order pizza for supper.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.