Welcomed Visitor - Cover

Welcomed Visitor

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 10: Here comes the bride

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Here comes the bride - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

The next morning we rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom for a shower. We were already naked so the only thing to do was to turn on the shower. Here we go again, a three way shower for fun and water conservation. I let both of them team up on washing me but when it came to them I took over and washed both of them. I think I had more fun than they did even though they each had an orgasm in the process. We got out of the shower and dried each other off.

Staying naked, we three trooped off to the kitchen. I had the ladies sit while I whipped up my specialty French toast. While I was making it I remembered back to Janet's earlier comment about my cooking compared to her mother's. Not wanting to start a war in my kitchen I decided to let Grace help me fry some bacon while Janet set the table and poured the juice.

After breakfast we sat around the table and started planning the big day when Grace's third finger of her left hand, and mine, would get a matching set of gold bands. We made several suggestions and I declared that each one had to be accompanied with a kiss to the other two participants. Kind of adds to the fun and excitement. I didn't hear any complaints. We decided we had a lot to take care of so we set the date for two weeks from Yesterday. That falls on a Saturday. Over the next few days we made arrangements. Setup the date for the church, arrange for the minister and organist, order flowers, sent out invitations, set up the caterers for the reception. On the sly, unbeknownst to Grace, I called a travel agent and booked a cruise leaving out of Galveston. I checked with Janet to make sure Grace could go and to see if Kimberly could watch Janet for a weeklong sleepover. It all worked out fine.

The day before the wedding I had Kimberly and Janet sneak over to Graces house to pack a suitcase for the cruise and stash it at my house while I took Grace out for dinner and dancing. Packing my own suitcase was not a problem since I had plenty of places to hide it. I set it up so Kimberly could slip over to my house while we were at the church getting ready for the ceremony and grab Grace's luggage and mine, bring it to the church, and put it in the back of my SUV. She covered it with a blanket so prying eyes wouldn't see it.

The ceremony was great with Kimberly standing up as matron of honor and one of my junior offers from the naval reserve center as best man. Of course we had Janet and Susie stand with us looking as lovely as a pair of teenagers do so well. All we needed now was the bride. The wedding march started and through the back doors of the sanctuary came the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. She was dressed in a beautiful blue long dress with white accessories and heels. This vision of loveliness was on the arm of a distinguished Gentleman who I found out later was her father who had flown in with Grace's mother for the wedding arriving literally at the last minute.

At the reception in the fellowship hall we had punch, snacks and of course wedding cake. Some guy was running around with an expensive camera snapping pictures all over. After a while I recognized him as a neighbor who lived next door to Grace and was a professional photographer. After the throwing of the garter and bouquet it was time to leave. Amidst a shower of rice we made a mad dash to my SUV parked out front.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.